Are they going to be okay?
我会寄香肠和乳酪给你
I’m sending you a parcel of sausage and cheese.
真正的乳酪 在美国找不到
Real cheese. The kind you can’t find in America.
没经过杀菌 味道非常好
It isn’t pasteurized, so it won’t taste like shit.
很高兴再听到你的声音
It’s a real pleasure to hear your voice again.
我很担心你
I think about you with concern.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
艾夫纳
Avner?
艾夫纳 你相信我吗
You believe me, Avner?
你知道我的真名
You know my name?
当然了
Of course I do.
听我说 这很重要
Now, listen to me. It’s important.
我绝对不会伤害你
No harm will come to you from me.
你不能进去 那是禁区
You can’t go in there, sir. It’s a restricted area. Sir?
我试着拦住他 我不认识他
I tried to stop him. I don’t know who this guy is.
警卫
Security!
你是情报局一定认得我
If you’re Mossad, you know who I am.
不然就跟埃弗兰说艾夫纳找他
If you don’t, tell Ephraim Avner came to see him.
你没有预约不能来
Being in this room is by appointment only.
乖乖闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
你敢杀我女儿
I won’t hesitate to kill other people’s children…
-我就会杀你女儿 -我认识你吗
if you hurt my child. Understand? Do I know you, sir?
你敢杀我太太或父亲我也会报仇
Or wives if you hurt my wife, or fathers if you hurt my father.
我甚至敢向报纸揭露真♥相♥
I don’t care. I’ll go to the newspapers.
招出指使我的每一个人
I’ll give every name of everybody who was in the meetings.
不放过我家人 我就昭告天下
I’ll tell them everything if you don’t leave my family alone! Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
艾夫纳
Avner.
你的电♥话♥
Phone for you.
以色列打来的
He’s Israeli.
你认为我们会伤害你的家人
You think we’d hurt your family?
我认为人什么事都做得出来
I think anyone is capable of anything.
我看你是发疯了
I think you’re losing your mind.
我是不是犯下谋杀罪
Did I commit murder?
我要你证明我们杀的人
I want you to give me proof that everyone we killed…
都有罪
had a hand in Munich.
我不跟不存在的人说这种事
I don’t discuss such things with people who don’t exist.
你想知道就归队
You want to discuss, come back to existence.
你要让女儿过流亡生活
You want your daughter to grow up in exile?
我要证据
I want evidence.
拥有漂亮妻女的罕薛瑞教授
Professor Hamshari with the beautiful wife and child?
他涉嫌密谋暗♥杀♥班古里昂
He was implicated in a failed assassination attempt on Ben-Gurion.
他在组织巴勒斯坦民族解放运动
He was recruiting for Fatah France.
你阻止了他
You stopped him.
我们应该把他抓到以色列
We should have tried to bring him to Israel.
罗马的那名作家兹魏特
And Zwaiter, your harmless little writer in Rome?
策划1968年以色列班机爆♥炸♥案
He was behind the bomb on El Al flight 76 in 1968.
他正在策划另一场爆♥炸♥案
He was working on another bomb last August.
我有一大堆证据
I could go on and on with this.
没有人看过这些证据
According to evidence nobody has seen.
如果他们犯罪 就该逮捕他们
If these people committed crimes, we should have arrested them.
就像纳粹战犯艾希曼那样
Like Eichmann.
这些人会害死更多以色列人
If these guys live, Israelis die.
就算你怀疑 也知道这是事实
Whatever doubts you have, Avner, you know this is true.
你做得很好却不快乐
You did well, but you’re unhappy.
-我杀死七个人 -你没杀死萨拉密
I killed seven men. Not Salameh.
我们会逮到他
We’ll get him, of course.
你以为只有你们这一组吗
You think you were the only team?
这是庞大行动 你只是一小部份
It’s a big operation. You were only a part.
这样能减轻你的罪恶感吗
Does that assuage your guilt?
我们达到了什么目的
Did we accomplish anything at all?
那些坏人都被更狠的角色取代
Every man we killed has been replaced by worse.
指甲会再长回来干嘛要剪
Why cut my fingernails? They’ll grow back.
我们杀的是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥首脑
Did we kill to replace the terrorist leadership…
或是巴勒斯坦首领
or the Palestinian leadership?
你说我们达到什么目的
You tell me what we’ve done.
你是为了你的祖国
You killed them for the sake of a country…
杀死他们
you now choose to abandon.
为了你父母建立的国家
The country your mother and father built, that you were born into.
你是为了未来的和平杀死他们
You killed them for Munich, for the future, for peace.
冤冤相报永远不会达到和平
There’s no peace at the end of this, no matter what you believe.
-你应该知道这个道理 -我只知道一件事
You know this is true. Here’s what I know.
你♥爸♥生病 你妈孤苦伶仃
Your father is sick, your mother will be alone.
你和你的妻女都是以色列人
You’re a sabra. Your wife and daughter are sabras.
我是来跟你说
What I came to say is this…
回家吧
come home.
今晚到我家吃晚饭
Come to my house for dinner tonight.
你是犹太人 也是客人
Come on. You’re a Jew, you’re a stranger.
我忘了哪里说过我应该
It’s written someplace or other that I’m meant to…
请你到我家共进晚餐
ask you to come and break bread with me.
请你和我共进晚餐
So break bread with me, Ephraim.

No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!