All manner of costly exercises.
在雅典机场射杀观光客
Shooting tourists in the Athens airport…
在阿姆斯特丹炸毁药局
blowing up pharmacies in Amsterdam…
在巴塞隆纳暗♥杀♥以色列情报员
and that Mossad agent in Barcelona before that.
自从拿破仑向莫斯科出兵 欧洲从来没有这么热闹
Europe hasn’t been this interesting since Napoleon marched to Moscow.
你非得在这儿数钱吗
Do you have to do that here?
萨拉密在伦敦 价钱照旧
Salameh is in London. For the usual price.
我们从诊所跟踪他到旅馆
We followed him from his doctor to his hotel.
-他去看眼科医生 -你看到萨拉密
He’s here for eye treatment. Salameh. You saw him?
-你跟踪他 -对
You followed him? Yes.
-下雨还戴墨镜 -你怎么不杀了他
Wearing sunglasses in the rain. Why didn’t you shoot him?
他身边有保镖和平民
There were bodyguards. Civilians.
-他们有武器吗 -有
Were they armed? Yes.
他们就不是平民
Well then, they’re not civilians. I’d have done it…
只要有一点机会我都会下手
if you’d give me half a chance to actually shoot someone.
只有我真的想干掉这些人
I’m the only one who actually wants to shoot these guys.
所以我们才不让你动手
Maybe that’s why we never let you do it.
-我们只杀锁定的目标 -才怪
We only go after our targets. Since when?
我们干嘛担心这种事
I mean, why are we worried about that now?
你知道我们犯了多少法吗
Do you have any idea how many laws we’ve broken?
别想那么多 想太多没有用
It’s time to stop your agonizing. It’s counterproductive.
包括以色列的法律
Including, incidentally, the laws of the state of Israel…
虽然以色列没有死刑
which has no death penalty.
你的问题是
You know what your problem is, habibi?
你老爱钻牛角尖
You’re disorientated.
因为我们杀的人都穿名牌西装
Because the guys we’re killing are dressed in expensive suits…
这里是伦敦 不是阿♥拉♥伯小村庄
and this is London and not some ugly Arab village.
我没有钻牛角尖
I’m not disoriented.
我只是偶尔提醒自己
I’m keeping my sanity by occasionally reminding myself…
这是一场
that in spite of–
从古到今的大战
But it’s the same old war we’re fighting…
原则上来说 我也是人
I’m still, at least in principle, a human being.
就为了抢一块沙漠荒地
…over the same old scrap of desert!
我们只是把战场拉到欧洲
It’s just we’ve brought our war to Copenhagen and Kensington…
这些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥死有余辜
and it’s not like these European anti-Semites don’t deserve that.
要打败他们就要跟他们一样残忍♥
Unless we learn to act like them, we will never defeat them.
我们跟他们没什么两样
We act like them all the time.
恐怖行动不是巴勒斯坦人发明的
What, you think the Palestinians invented bloodshed?
你以为以色列建国是靠交情吗
How do you think we got control of the land? By being nice?
谁去检查他是不是犹太人
Somebody pull down this man’s pants. See if he’s circumcised.
我怀疑他是双重间谍
I think we have a double agent in our midst.
-你竟敢怀疑我 -住手
Don’t you dare accuse me of that! Stop it!
我儿子在1967年战死
My son died in ’67, you foul-mouthed son of a bitch.
我对以色列鞠躬尽瘁
Everything you can ask, I’ve done for Israel.
你不忍♥心杀人就要求调职
Ask for a reassignment if this is so distasteful.
-难道你不会不忍♥心 -不会
Why, it’s not distasteful to you? No.
我只关心犹太人的存亡
‘Cause the only blood that matters to me is Jewish blood.
你真是个好领导
Nice job, eh. Nice job leading.
保镖有佩枪也杀了他们
If the bodyguards are armed, we kill them.
-他们有佩枪 -那就杀了他们
They’re armed. Well, then we kill them!
计程车
Taxi!
计程车
Taxi!
罗杰 你这家伙来伦敦干嘛
Roger Burke, you ugly fuck! What are you doing in London?
把手放开
Get your hands off me.
有种就上呀
Put them up. Put them up, you fat, wet puss!
咱们来单挑
Let’s show these limey fucks what we’re made of.
等等 你认错人了 你以为他是谁
Hey, wait a minute! Who the fuck…. Who do you think this is then?
-罗杰呀 -谁
Roger Burke. Who do you think this is?
-你这猪头 -放开他
No, you idiot. That is not–Lay off him, asshole.
-他不是罗杰 -他是
That’s not him. Come on. It’s Roger Burke.
很抱歉
I’m sorry about my friend,
我朋友脾气很冲 而且是个酒鬼
you know? He’s a fucked-up, belligerent guy with a serious drinking problem.
-喂 过来 -干嘛
Hey, come here. Lose it.
-好了 冷静点 -冷静点
Come on. Calm down! Hey, calm down.
-过来 -冷静点
Hey, come here! Calm down!
给我退后
Back off. Get back!
-退后 -给我滚
Back off! Back off! Fuck off!
是我 没事了
It’s me. All right!
-没事 来吧 -给我滚
All right. Come on. Fuck off!
-罗杰 是我 -来吧
It’s me, Roger, Orrin! Come on.
-是我 记得吗 -没事了
It’s me. Remember me? Sorry. It’s all right.
你应该闪开
You should have ducked, Roger!
臭美♥国♥佬♥
Fucking Americans!
-谁啊 -那是萨拉密吗
What the fuck is that? Was it Salameh?
那当然是萨拉密
Yes, of course it was fucking Salameh!
我猜她很难搞定吧
I take it she’d eat you up a bit, huh?
你这老色鬼
You old dog.
他有点子
He’s got some ideas.
-关于美♥国♥佬♥吗 -我们不是吗
Oh, the American bloke? Aren’t we all?
你听过那些谣言没
So you’ve heard these rumors? These are wild stories.
-很荒唐 -是吗
Wild stories. Yeah?
是
Yeah.
我能坐下吗
Can I?
我很快就要上♥床♥睡觉 明天一早要工作
I have to go to bed soon. I work in the morning.
哪方面的工作
What kind of work do you do?
让人想喝酒的工作
The kind that drives you to drink.
我们的工作一定一样
We must have the same job, then.
我喜欢你的口音
I love your accent.
我喜欢你的香水
I love your perfume.
烟味多重都闻得到
Cuts right through the smoke.
对不对
Does it?
真的很香
It’s very nice.
我不想太直接
Look, I don’t want to be forward…
不过时候不早
but it’s late…
我明天真的得很早起床
and I do have to get up early.
所以
So….
-所以 -所以
So? So….
你人很好 而且
So, you’re very nice, and….
你真的要我开口吗
Are you really going to make me ask?
我不行
I just can’t.
真可惜
Pity.
-你很漂亮 -我知道
You’re very attractive. I know.
你一个人
If you come to your senses…
回房♥间想通了以后
once you get up to your lonely room…
搞不好我还会在这儿
well, maybe I’ll be here.
或者我会一个人躺在床上
Or maybe I’ll be in my room, alone in bed.
晚安
Good night.
那群美国酒鬼是中情局吗
The drunk Americans. You think they were CIA?
很有可能 搞不好路易也是
They could’ve been. For all we know, Louis is CIA.
那种人都两边通吃
They work both sides. Everyone does.
搞不好路易是以色列情报局 也许不是
Or Louis is Mossad. Now, maybe he isn’t…
只是透过他提供情报
but they’re using him to feed us information.
避免直接被牵连
There’s no direct link.
或是透过中情局把情报给路易
Or Mossad’s giving it to CIA, which is giving it to Louis…
埃弗兰要我们供出路易
and Ephraim’s demanding we give him Louis…
因为他知道我们早就料到
because he knows we expect him to do–
别再钻牛角尖了
Stop chasing the mice inside your skull.
我没想到你撑得下去
You know, I never thought you’d last.
我对你有同样的想法
I thought the same about you.
你从一开始就不情愿
From the beginning you seemed so reluctant.
这是我的天性
I was born reluctant. Ask my mother.
我做任何事都会有点迟疑
If I can’t kvetch, I can’t do my job.
你难道不会吗
You ever feel reluctant?
我不喜欢想太多
I’m not comfortable with confusion.
我在军队认识像你这种人
I knew guys like you in the army.
要你们做什么可怕的事都行
You’ll do any terrifying thing you’re asked to do…
不过你们必须一直逃避
but you have to do it running.
你们以为能逃避恐惧和疑虑
You think you can outrun your fears, your doubts.
只有静止不动才会让你们害怕
The only thing that really scares you guys is stillness.
但是没有人逃避得了心魔
But everyone’s overtaken, eventually.
我想喝一杯 一起来吧