今早
For this morning…
今早我和德国总理希♥特♥勒♥先生
this morning I had another talk…
进行了另一次会谈
…with the German Chancellor Herr Hitler.
这份文件上
Here is the paper
有他的签名 也有我的签名
which bears his name upon it as well as mine.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
亚瑟呢
Where’s Arthur?
他在花♥园♥ 看到你他肯定会很开心
He’s in the garden. He’ll be happy to see you.
我之前一走了之 对不起
I’m sorry for the way I left.
而且
And…
我想说
I wanted to say…
你说得对
you were right.
我感到过失望
I have felt disappointed.
这是我的错 不是你的问题
And it’s my fault, not yours.
但有些事情 我想改变一下
But there are some things I want to change.
我想我可能会辞职
I think I might resign from the service.
然后做什么
And do what?
战争爆发时 我需要
When war comes, I need to be…
做个有用之人
useful.

Yeah.
别笑 但我想我可能加入皇家空军
Don’t laugh, but I think I might join the RAF.
那个条约呢 我以为他说了…
What about the treaty? I thought he just said that–
只起到延迟作用 战争爆发时 首相给了我们打赢战争的机会
Just a delay. The PM’s given us a chance of winning the damn thing when it happens.
仔细想想 这是很大的贡献
It’s quite some service when you think about it.
但战争会爆发
But it’s coming.
迟早的问题
Sooner or later.
不久的将来 我们不得不开打 我们必须赢
One day soon, we will have to fight. And we will have to win.
你肯定能做其他的事情
There must be something else that you can do.
-更多会谈、谈判… -没有其他办法
-More talks, negotiations– -There’s no other way.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
总是还有希望的
There’s always hope.

Yes.
我们不抱希望反而会更好
And we’d all be much better off without it.
爸爸
Daddy!
来吧 过来 举高高
Here. Come here. Up a squeak.
我好想你
I’ve missed you.
我原本可以一枪毙了希♥特♥勒♥
I could have shot Hitler.
我离他那么近 能闻到他的呼吸
I was so close to him, I could smell his breath.
我能感觉到手里的枪
I could feel the gun in my hand.
但我的手一动不动
But my hand wouldn’t move.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我无权这么做
What would give me the right?
你还想继续吗
Do you want to keep going?
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
总有一天 他们会因此绞死你
They’ll hang you for that one day.
我知道
I know.
给我吧
你也会说俄语 对吧
(英德之间的和平仅持续了一年)
(内维尔张伯伦遭到强烈谴责 引咎辞去首相一职)
(并于数月后去世)
(通过《慕尼黑协定》 争取到的额外时间)
(让英国及其盟国得以充分备战)
(最终导致德国战败)
(改编自《慕尼黑》 罗伯特哈里斯著)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!