I just play off ’em. They all say:
“他们会逮捕你的”象这么快
They’re gonna arrest you like that…
或者“他们要把你扔进监狱” 她们说的都很快
put you in jail… They all say it the same way,
她们说的很快 我也自然说得快
so I react like that.
– 你叫什么名字? – 贝蒂
What’s your name? – Betty
听着 你说台词如果能慢一点 我也会慢一点的 好吗?
Yeah… Betty, look… You don’t rush it. I don’t rush it.
我们亲热一点
We’re gonna play it nice and close…
就像是在电影里 好吗?
just like in the movies. OK?
父亲最好的朋友上班去了
Dad’s best friend goes to work.
鲍勃?
Bob?
开始
And … ACTION!!!!
你还没走
You’re still here?
我回来了 这不正如你所愿吗?
I came back. I thought that’s what you wanted.
– 没人想看见你 – 真的吗?
– Nobody wants you here. – Really?
我父母就在楼上 他们以为你已经走了
My parents are right upstairs! They think you’ve left.
那又怎样?很惊讶吧
So … surprise!
我要叫他们下来 我要叫我父亲下来
I can call them… I can call my dad…
你不会的
But you won’t…
你会玩死自己的
You’re playing a dangerous game here…
如果你想要恐吓我…
if you’re trying to blackmail me…
那是没有用的
it’s not gonna work.
你知道我想怎么样的…
You know what I want..
也不是很难满足的
it’s not that difficult.
出去…
Get out…
要不我把父亲叫下来
Get out before I call my dad.
他很信任你…
He trusts you…
你是
You’re…
他最好的朋友
his best friend.
一切都将结束
This will be the end of everything.
你呢?你父亲会怎么看你?
What about you? What will your dad think about you?
别说了
Stop…
别说了
stop it!
你从一开始就这么说
That’s what you said from the beginning.
如果我把实情告诉他们
If I tell them what happened… they’ll arrest you…
他们会把你送进监狱
and put you in jail,
请马上离开这…
so get out of here…
免得我
before…
免得你什么?
Before what?
免得…
Before…
我宰了你
I kill you.
那他们会把你扔进监狱
Then they’d put you in jail.
我恨你
I hate you…
我恨我们俩个
I hate us both!
– 我要把她带到那边 – 演的很好
– I’m going to take her over there. – Yeah big time!
就是这样了
Wow! Well, there it was.
对 就这样了 不错
There it was all right!
宝贝 你演戏挺有一套 真的
Baby, you got away with it!
真的很好
Very good. Really.
略有点造作
I mean it was forced maybe…
不过 还是挺动情的
but still humanistic.
是的
Yeah,
非常好
very good,
真的
really.
谢谢 贝蒂
Oh I thank you Betty…
我是真心的
and I really mean that sincerely.
我是说 太优秀了
I mean, it was extraordinary.
你的姨妈会为你骄傲的
You’ve done your Aunt proud…
一有机会我就会告诉她
and I’m going to tell her the first chance I get.
现在 你和我
Now, you and I…
很快又要谈谈了
are gonna speak again soon.
谢谢你 布朗先生
Thank you Mr. Brown.
谢谢 沃利
Thank you, Wally.
你们肯定有不少话要谈 我们带贝蒂出去了
I’m sure you all have a lot to talk about. We’ll walk Betty out.
你能来是我们的荣幸 里尼
Well, yes indeed. And it was our pleasure, Linney.
别把自己当外人
Don’t you be a stranger around here.
– 我们很高兴你能来 – 走吧 贝蒂
– We’d love to have you here. – Come on, Betty.
再次感谢 布朗先生
Thank you again, Mr. Brown.
很高兴见到大家 再见
It was nice meeting all of you. Bye…
再见
Bye.
她真是太棒了
Wow!
你究竟是从哪发掘她的?
How do you find her…
天哪 真的太烂了
God, that was awful!
不是说你 贝蒂 你演技一流
Not you Betty. You were stellar and I mean that
但可怜的沃利
But poor Wally.
– 他永远演不好戏 – 为何?
– He’ll never get that picture made. – Why?
他已经是20年前的人物了
Wally’s days were up twenty years ago.
伍迪·卡特滋做这些只是兴趣
You know Woody Katz is only doing it for a favor?
至于演技 我听说非常烂
And the cast is terrible…
是的 很烂
Oh, God, terrible
沃利这个可怜的蠢老头
Poor old fool Wally…
他很好 他看起来很和蔼
It was very nice and he seems so sweet.
而且沃利… 布朗先生是我姨妈一位很亲密的朋友
and Wally… Mr. Brown… is a very close friendof my Aunt’s, so…
冷静点 贝蒂 别误会了 我爱沃利
Settle down, Betty. Don’t get me wrong. I love Wally.
本应如此 我和他结婚10年了
I ought to. I was married to him for ten years.
我喜欢演员 所有的演员
And I love actors, all actors.
我们只是有点油罢了
We just get a little catty sometimes.
我们想要给你介绍一位导演
Now we want to take you across and introduce you to a director…
他是出类拔萃的
who’s a head above the rest
他那部电影很适合你
He’s got a project that you would kill!
一炮而红
Knock it right out of the park.
# Sixteen reasons #
# why I #
# love you #
# – One – The way you hold my hand #
# – Two – Your laughing eyes #
# – Three – The way you understand #
# – Four – Your secret sighs #
# They’re all part #
# of sixteen reasons #
# why I… love you #
# – Five – The way you comb your hair #
# – Six – Your freckled nose #
# – Seven – The way you say you care #
# – Eight – Your crazy clothes #
# That’s just half of sixteen reasons #
# why I #
# love you #
# – Nine – Snuggling in the car #
# – Ten – Your wish upon a star #
# – Eleven – Whispering on the phone #
# – Twelve – Your kiss when we’re alone #
# – Thirteen – The way you thrill my heart #
# – Fourteen – Your voice so neat #
# – Fifteen – You say we’ll never part #
# – Sixteen – Our love’s complete #
# Those are all #
# the sixteen reasons #
# why I #
# love you #
# Sixteen reasons #
# why I #
# love you #
停 非常感谢 卡罗 我很快就回来
Cut it! Thank you very much, Carol. I’m coming back.
– 检查镜头 – 检查镜头
Check it again? Check it again!
谢谢 我们会给你个结果的
Thank you! Will tell you what happens next!
非常感谢你的光临 我知道你很忙
Thank you very much, for coming in I know how busy you are.
和我开玩笑? 我喜欢这个剧本 你告诉我在哪签字吧
Oh, are you kidding me? I love this script! Show me where to sign!
瞧…我喜欢你
Look… I love you…
不过我要见完所有人选后再决定
but there’s no way they’re gonna let me cast this thing until I’ve seen everyone.
– 我会尽快通知你的 – 我知道你肯定会的
– I’ll let you know as soon as I can. – I know you will.
因为我的经纪人会日夜骚扰你 我也会
cause my manager’s gonna be bugging you day and night. … and me.
– 这是我的荣幸 离开这儿 – 你对我太冷淡了
– It’ll be my pleasure. Now, get out of here. – Oh, you’re just so cruel to me…
别把我忘了 我演定了这角色
don’t forget me. I’m the girl that’s going to play this part.
再会
See ya later.
汉克 汉克在哪
Hank… where’s Hank?
– 下一位是谁 汉克 – 是卡米拉·罗丝
– Who’s next, Hank? – Camilla Rhodes.
– 她准备好了吗? – 都准备好了
– Is she ready? – Already.
– 带她进来 – 下一位卡米拉·罗丝
– Bring her in. – Camilla Rhodes next.
西尔维亚诺兹故事 卡米拉·罗丝
Sylvia North’s story, Camilla Rhodes, take one.
好了 开始了 锁定镜头
Ok, here we go… Let’s lock it up, please!
– 请放音乐 – 就是这样!
– Roll sound please… – That’s it!
重放!开始!
Playback! ACTION!
# Why haven’t I told you? #
# Oh, baby I’ve told #
# every little star #
# just how sweet I think you are #
# Why haven’t I told you? #
叫杰森来这
Get Jason over here.
辛迪 亚当想见杰森
Cindy … Adam wants to see Jason. # I’ve told ripples in a brook #