可能是你的室友
Maybe that’s your roommate…
如果她是戴安·塞尔温的话
or if it is Diane Selwyn…
应该知道你是谁
she can tell you who you are.
也许吧 也许 也许
Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.
亚当·克什尔
Adam Kesher
– 嗯 是的…走开! – 这是亚当·克什尔的房♥子?
– Yeah, right … get lost! – Is this Adam Kesher’s house?
见鬼给我滚出去 马上!
Like hell it is! Get out … NOW!!
滚出去
Get out!
亚当·克什尔
Adam Kesher
滚开 他再也不会回来的了
Get out of here! He’s never coming back! Ever!
估计你听不懂英语吧!她叫你离开
I guess you don’t understand English. She said to leave.
门在那
Here’s the door.
滚开
OUT!
亚当·克什尔
Adam Kesher
– 什么事?科基 – 很抱歉 克什尔先生
– Yeah…what is it, Cookie? – I’m sorry Mr. Kesher…
你的信♥用♥卡♥似乎有点问题
but there seems tobe some problem with your credit cards.
什么?我给你现金吧 科基
What??… I pay you cash, Cookie.
银行的两个家伙来过这
Fact is two guys from your bank came by.
我的银行?
My bank?
– 他们怎么知道我在这 – 我不知道
– How’d they know I was here? – I don’t know.
他们说了些什么?
What did they say?
他们说你的帐户已经没钱了
I’m afraid they said you’re maxed out at your bank…
你的信♥用♥卡♥被取消了
and your line of credit has been cancelled.
真难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
瞧
Look…
我…我不知道发生了什么事
I don’t know what’s going on.
一群胡说八道的家伙
That’s so much baloney.
我有现金够付帐 科基
I’ve got enough cash for you Cookie.
我知道 我知道
I known… I known…
不要担心
Don’t worry…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我有责任提醒你
It was my duty to inform you.
小心点
不管你躲在哪 他们都能找到你
People you’re hiding from, they know where you are.
好的
Right.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry
喂
Hello?
有人冻结了我的银行帐户
Someone’s maybe shut off my money!
我已经知道了 你在哪?亚当
I know. Where are you Adam?
抱歉搞不懂你什么意思 你已经知道了?
What do you mean you know?
有人打电♥话♥找过你
Somebody called. When they couldn’t get you…
他们告诉我 你已破产了
they told me you were as good as broke.
我不信 因此我打了几个电♥话♥
I didn’t believe them, so I made a few calls.
– 然后呢? – 你确实破产了
– And? – You’re broke!
我没破产
But I’m not broke!
但你确实破产了 你在哪?
I know, but you’re broke. Where are you?
我在市区 科基这儿
I’m at Cookie’s Downtown.
你认识一个叫“牛仔”的人吗?
Do you know somebody called the “The Cowboy”?
– 牛仔? – 是的
– “The Cowboy”? – Yes
牛仔
Yeah, the Cowboy.
这个人想见你
This guy, the Cowboy, wants to see you.
杰森觉得应该去见他
Jason said he thought it would be a good idea.
杰森认为我该去见牛仔吗?
Oh, Jason thought it would be a good idea for me to go to see the Cowboy.
我是不是要带上 高顶宽边呢帽和左轮手♥枪♥?
Should I wear my ten gallon hat and my six shooters?
听着 某些迹象表明 他与所发生的事有联♥系♥
Listen. Something tells me this guy is connected to what’s happening,
亚当 你应该去见他 应该马上去
and I think you should do it and I think you should do it right away.
出了什么事?辛西娅
What’s going on, Cynthia?
真是怪异的一天
It’s been a very strange day…
而且越来越奇怪
and getting stranger.
好吧 我到哪和这位牛仔碰头? 要不要我骑着马去?
Where do I meet this Cowboy? I mean… do I have to ride out to the range?
你真搞笑
Sort of, funny boy.
如果要找他的话
If I tell him the meeting’s on…
去到比奇伍德峡谷的顶上
you have to go to the top of Beachwood Canyon.
那里有个围栏 他在那等你
There’s a corral up there where he’ll be.
你在讲笑吧?
You’ve got to be kidding me!
你去不去?
Will you meet with him?
当然去
Yeah, sure.
今天真不是什么吉日 什么时候?
It’s been that kind of a day. When?
我马上致电他
I’ll call him, right away…
然后再通知你
then I’ll call you back.
如果你愿意 可以来我这里
You could stay at my place, if you want it.
不 辛妮娅 我觉得不妥
Cynthia… I don’t think it’ll be a good idea.
只是让你落落脚而已
I’m just offering a place to stay.
非常感激 我自己会找地方的
And I appreciate the offer, Cynthia. I’ll find a place.
快去给牛仔打电♥话♥ 然后答复我
Now go on and give the Cowboy a yodel and get back to me.
好 我怕你什么地方可能会疏忽
Okay, but you don’t know what you’re missing.
别管了 小亲亲 我等你电♥话♥
Just get along little dowgie and call me back.
大概就在这附近了 塞丽亚泊尼塔
It’s right about here on Sierra Bonita.
不是很远
That’s not too far away.
有什么问题吗?
What’s wrong with that?
我不能肯定是这儿
I’m not sure about this.
我知道你有点害怕
I know you’re afraid of something.
我保证一定小心行事
We’ll be careful. Promise.
等明天我们去了…
Tomorrow we’ll go over there…
就知道是不是那了
and we’ll find out.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
可能是可可
It’s probabily Coco
什么事?
Yes?
需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
有人要倒霉了
Someone is in trouble.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你在露丝的家里做什么?
What are you doing in Ruth’s apartment?
她让我呆在这的
She’s letting me stay here.
我是她的侄女 我叫贝蒂
I’m her niece. My name’s Betty.
不 不是的
No it’s not.
她不是这样说的
That’s not what she said.
有人倒霉了 大事不好了
Someone is in trouble. Something bad is happening!
抱歉我不认识你 而且…
I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you are and…
露易斯 你在干什么?露易斯
Louise… What are you doing Louise?
可可 我下午3点一直在找你
Oh, Coco! I’ve been trying to find you all afternoon since 3:00 o’clock.
那人在我房♥间 她不肯走
That one is in my room and she won’t leave.
我要你赶她走 马上赶她走
I want you to get her out. I want you to get her out now.
这位是露易斯·波尼尔 她没有恶意的
This is Louise Bonner. I’m sure she meant well.
露易斯 这位是贝蒂 露丝的侄女
Louise, this is Betty, this is Ruth’s niece.
正好我要来看贝蒂
In fact and fortunately I was just on my way here to see Betty.
贝蒂是演电影的 我来给她送…
Betty’s a young actress and I was just delivering…
一些明天试镜台词
some faxed pages of a scene for a big audition tomorrow.
– 给你 甜心 – 谢谢
– Well, here they are honey. – Oh, thank you.
走吧 露易斯 我带你回家
Now come along Louise and I’ll take you home.
– 我很抱歉 这种事时有发生 – 没关系
I’m sorry. It happens sometimes. Come on.
– 快点 – 不 她说了有人要倒霉
No, she said it was someone else who was in trouble.
住口 我带你回家
Stop it, Louise. I’m taking you home…
快点 我…
Come on.
– 晚安 贝蒂 – 晚安
– Goodnight Betty. – Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
牛仔
Cowboy!
– 您好 – 您好
– Howdy! – Howdy to you.
– 很美的夜晚 – 是的
Beautiful evening.
麻烦你大老远跑来见我…
Sure want to thank ya for coming all theway up to see me…
从那个美丽的乡村旅馆
from that nice hotel Downtown.
不要紧 你想怎么样?
No problem. What’s on your mind?.
来了个直肠直肚的人
Well now, here’s a man who wants to get right down to it.
很好奇 对吗?
Kinda anxious to get to it are ya?
随你怎么说吧
Whatever.
一个人的态度
A man’s attitude…
…一个人的态度决定了
… a man’s attitude goes some ways
他的一生命运
the way his life will be.
你同意吗?
Is that somethin’ you might agree with?
当然
Sure.
那么…你是为了讨我欢心而言不由衷…
Now… did you answer because you thought that’s what I wanted to hear…
还是你认为我所说的…