不是的 可可开的门
No, Coco unlocked the door.
没有 可可没见到她
… No, she didn’t see her.
她正在睡觉
… She’s sleeping.
我相信这事可以搞清楚的
I’m sure there’s some explanation for this Aunt Ruth,
我们不必这么做的
I don’t think we have to do that.
别担心 姨妈 没必要报♥警♥的
Please don’t worry… we don’t need the police.
你醒了
You’re awake…
我刚才搞错了
I think I misunderstood.
本来以为你跟我姨妈认识
I thought you knew my Aunt and that’s why you were here.
我刚和姨妈通过电♥话♥ 她想让我报♥警♥
I just talked to my Aunt on the phone and she wants me to call the police.
很抱歉 我…
I’m… sorry. I …
怎么了 丽塔
What is it Rita?
我以为睡一觉醒来…
I thought when I woke up…
我以为睡一觉就没事了
I thought sleep would do it…
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我不知道自己是谁
I don’t know who I am.
你是什么意思?你叫丽塔呀
What do you mean? You’re Rita.
不 我不是 我不知道自己的名字
I’m not. I don’t know what my name is.
我不知道自己是谁
I don’t know who I am!!
这是你的挂包
This is your purse. Your name must be in your purse.
你也想知道的 对吗?
You want to know, don’t you?
是的 但…打开它吧
I … yes, but … I … – Open it!
– 什么都不想要? – 不在这儿 不 谢谢
You sure you don’t want anything? – Not here…no thanks.
喝点什么?
Not a coke or something?
不… 谢谢…
No… thanks though…
有烟的话给我一根
I’ll take a cigarette if you have one.
我衬衣口袋里有
Sure, reach inside my shirt pocket there.
最近街上有没有新的女孩?
Any new girls on the street lately?
没有 没见过
No. I haven’t seen any.
黑头发的白人女孩?
A brunette?
可能有点蓬头垢面
… maybe a little beat up?
好好的帮我看着点 宝贝
You’ll keep your eyes open for me won’t you baby?
– 没问题 – 你保证过的
– Sure. – You bet you will.
这些钱…
That money.
你不知道是怎么来的吗?
You don’t know where it came from?
你看到这些东西 这些钱和钥匙…
When you think of them… the money… the key…
能不能让你想起点什么来?
does it make you remember anything?
有一些…
something …
一些…那儿
…something there is.
你说什么?
What did you say?
他们把所有人都炒了
They fired everyone.
谁把所有人都炒了?
Who fired everyone?
是瑞恩 等等 我正在打电♥话♥
Ray did! Please I’m talking on the phone,
他们关闭了拍摄场 大家都走了
and then they closed the set… everybody’s gone.
你最好来一下
You’d better get down here Adam!
你得跟瑞恩谈谈 这事你得搞定
You’ve got to talk to Ray you’ve got to fix this.
我正要回家
I’m going home.
回家?
Home?!
在办公室碰面 我们得有所动作
Meet me at the office. We’ve got to do something…
你得做点什么
… you’ve got to do something Adam!
我要回家 辛西娅
I’m going home, Cynthia.
亚当 听我说 这不象你的风格
Adam, this isn’t like you.
拜托你到办公室来
Please come to the office.
– 我们肯定能做些什么的 – 我要回家
– There must be something we can do. – I’m going home.
我在想你要去哪
I wonder where you were going.
穆赫兰道
Mulholland drive.
穆赫兰道
Mulholland drive?
那就是我要去的地方…
That’s where I was going…
穆赫兰道
Mulholland Drive.
也许车祸就发生在那
Maybe that’s where the accident was.
警♥察♥局一定会有记录的 我们打个电♥话♥问问
There must be a police report. We could call…
– 不行 – 我们可以到外面用公用电♥话♥
We could call anonymously from a pay phone…
只是确定一下是否出过车祸
just to see if there was an accident.
来吧 就象电影里的桥段
Come on. It’ll be just like in the movies.
我们也象电影里的角色一样
We’ll pretend to be someone else.
反正我也想出去走走
I want to walk around anyway.
身在好莱坞 却没好好看过它呢
I’m in Hollywood and I haven’t even seen any of it.
别说不了 丽塔 这你能做到的
Come on Rita. Do you feel up to it?
好的 但 只是…
Okay… but just
只是去搞清楚
…just to see.
只是去搞清楚…
Just to see if there was an accident…
在穆赫兰道是否出过车祸
on Mulholland Drive.
洛琳
Lorraine?
洛琳 你在家吗
Lorraine… you home?
洛琳
Lorraine…
现在你都看到了
Now, you’ve done it!
忘了吧 这样比较明智
Just forget you ever saw. It’s better that way.
你到底想干什么?
What the hell are you even doing here?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
那是我的珠宝
THAT’S MY JEWELRY!!!
你这杂种
That bastard You bastard!
他很郁闷 洛琳
He’s probably upset Lorraine.
你干什么?
WHAT.. ARE … YOU … DOING!!!???
住手 住手
STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!
亚当 住手
Adam, STOP IT!!!
住手 住手
STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!
亚当 住手
Adam, STOP IT!!!
你弄痛我了 杰瑞
What’re you doin’ You’re hurting me!
别这么对你老婆 伙计 我就不在乎我老婆怎么做
That’s not a way to treat your wife, buddy. I don’t care what she’s done.
把他扔出去
Throw him out!
去你的 亚当
Throw him out!
滚
Get out!
我们先把它藏起来
Let’s hide it.
那有一个
There’s one.
好莱坞警♥察♥局
Hollywood Police Department
我想询问一下 昨晚在穆赫兰道上发生的车祸
I’m inquiring about an accident that happened last night on Mulholland Drive.
请稍等 我帮你转到交通科
Hold please. I’ll connect you to traffic.
– 我是白斯特警官 – 我想问一下…
– Sergeant Baxter, – Hi. I’m inquiring…
昨晚我听到了点声音 好象是撞车
well, I heard a sound last night that sounded sort of like a carcrash and
穆赫兰道上是否发生了车祸?
I want to know if there was an accident on Mulholland Drive.
是的 是发生了车祸
Yes, there was.
– 能告诉我出了什么事吗? – 不行
– Can you tell me what happened? – No. I can’t.
– 有人受伤吗? – 能把名字告诉我吗?
– Was anyone hurt? – May I have your name please?
是有一起车祸
There was an accident.
他不肯多说 应该就是你遇到的那起
He wouldn’t tell me anything else, but that was your accident Rita.
我知道是的
I just know it was.
或许报纸上会有相关的报道
Maybe there’s something about it in the papers.
来吧 我们一边喝咖啡 一边看报纸去
Come on we’ll buy a cup of coffee and we can see.
可能发生得太晚了 今天的报纸没有报道
Maybe it happened so late it’s not going to be in today’s paper.
什么都没有吗?
There’s nothing?
我没找到
Not that I can see.
没关系的
That’s Ok.
谢谢
Thanks…
戴安
… Diane.
就这些了吗?可以下单了吗?
That’d be all? You want your check?
丽塔 还要点什么吗?
Rita, you want something?
– 不 咖啡就行了 – 可以下单了
– No. Just the coffee. – I’ll take our check.
怎么了?丽塔
What is it Rita?
我想起点东西
I remember something…
– 想起什么了? – 戴安·塞尔温
– What is it? – Diane Selwyn.
我好象就叫这名字
Maybe that’s my name.
D·塞尔温 只有一个
D.Selwyn … it’s the only one.
打个电♥话♥过去
I’m gonna call.
给自己打电♥话♥很奇怪
It’s strange to be calling yourself.
不一定是我
Maybe it’s not me.
你好 是我
Hello… this is me.
请留言
Leave me a message.
那不是我的声音
It’s not my voice…
但我认识她
but I know her.
可能这不是戴安·塞尔温的声音
Maybe that isn’t Diane Selwyn’s voice.