You don’t belong here, Mulan. Go home.
我在山上看到他们 你得相信我
I saw them in the mountains. You have to believe me.
为什么
Why should l?
我不是回来了吗
Why else would I come back?
你说你相信花平 为什么不能相信木兰
You said you’d trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?
大家小心 我知道他们在这儿
Keep your eyes open. I know they’re here. Yah!
你上哪儿
Now where are you going?
找一个肯相信我的人
To find someone who will believe me.
我的子民们 感谢老天爷保佑
My children, heaven smiles down
照顾京城
upon the Middle Kingdom.
多亏我们的勇土
China will sleep safely tonight
今晚大家才能高枕无忧
thanks to our brave warriors.
皇上有难了
Sir, the emperor’s in danger.
匈奴进京了
But the Huns are here.
你们得帮忙
Please, you have to help.
没人肯听
No one will listen.
抱歉 你说什么
Huh? I’m sorry. Did you say something?
-木须 -因为你现在是女儿身啊
– Mushu. – You’re a girl again, remember?
启票皇上
Your Majesty,
这是匈奴首领 单于的剑
I present to you the sword of Shan-Yu.
我知道它对你的意义
I know what this means to you, Captain Li.
你父亲会以你为荣
Your father would have been very proud.
-不 -来吧
– No! – Come on!
这样来不及救皇上
They’ll never reach the emperor in time.
弟兄们
Hey, guys!
我有个主意
I’ve got an idea.
男子汉
# Be a man
行动快速像那江河湍急
# We must be swift as a coursing river
男子汉
# Be a man
破坏力像那风暴无情
# With all the force of a great typhoon
男子汉
# Be a man
满腔热血像那野火压境
# With all the strength of a raging fire
神出鬼没像那暗夜的恶梦
# Mysterious as the dark side Of the moon
如何
Boo.
守着门口
Guard the door.
你的长城和军队都垮了
Your walls and armies have fallen,
现在轮到你了
and now it’s your turn.
下跪吧
Bow to me.
行了 还有问题吗
Okay. Any questions?
我这样穿会不会很胖
Does this dress make me look fat?
是谁
Who’s there?
-是宫里的嫔妃 -好丑的嫔妃
– Concubines. – Ugly concubines.
他好可爱哦
Oh, he’s so cute!
这才叫蒙古烤肉
Now, that’s what I call Mongolian barbecue.
李翔 快去
Shang, go!
我讨厌你这样子 老头子
I tire of your arrogance, old man.
你还不向我下跪
Bow to me!
不管暴徒有多狂妄 皇上是永不低头的
No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.
那就别怪我把你碎尸万段
Then you will kneel in pieces!
金宝 快救皇上
Chien-Po, get the emperor!
对不起了 陛下
Sorry, Your Majesty.

No!
快下来
Come on!

No.

You!
是你坏了我的大事
You took away my victory!

No!
是我
I did.
轰掉雪山的小兵
The soldier from the mountains.
现在怎么办
So what’s the plan?
你不知道吗
You don’t have a plan?
我边打边想不行吗 有了
Hey, I’m making this up as l… go.
-木须 -有了 姐妹
– Mushu! – Way ahead of you, sister.
蟋蟀 咱们走
Come on, Cri-Kee.
-子民们 我需要火♥药♥ -你是谁
– Citizens, I need firepower. – Who are you?
本大爷是你的恶梦
Your worst nightmare!
-在屋顶上 -快看
– On the roof! – Look!
这下你无路可逃了
lt looks like you’re out of ideas.
不见得
Not quite.
好了吗 木须
Ready, Mushu?
我来了 宝贝 点火吧
I am ready, baby! Light me.
快跑呀 快跑呀
Get off the roof, get off the roof.
你这幸运的小虫
You are a lucky bug.
你们看这还像话吗
That was a deliberate attempt on my life!
她人呢 她死定了
Where is she? Now she’s done it.
她闯了大祸 给我让开
What a mess! Stand aside!
别护着那女人
That creature’s not worth protecting.
-她是英雄 -她是个女流之辈
– She’s a hero. – ‘Tis a woman.
女人怎么样都还是女人 一无是处
She’ll never be worth anything.
给我听着 你这自大的
Listen, you pompous…
都给我安静
That is enough.
皇上 请听我解释
Your Majesty, I can explain.
朕听说过你的事 花木兰
I’ve heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan.
你偷走你爹的盔甲
You stole your father’s armor,
不告而别
ran away from home,
女扮男装 代父从军
impersonated a soldier,
欺骗军营长宫
deceived your commanding officer,
让军人蒙羞 毁了朕的皇宫
dishonored the Chinese army, destroyed my palace…
还有
and…
你救了我们大家
you have saved us all.
小姑娘长大了 而且还救了大家
My little baby is all grown up and… and savin’ China.
借张面纸
You have a tissue?
-赐福 -皇上 臣在
– Chi Fu. – Your Excellency?
让这女子当个宰相
See to it that this woman is made a member of my council.
让这女子当个 什么 可是
Member… what? But…
启禀皇上 没有宰相的空缺
There are no council positions open, Your Majesty.
好吧 那你就接替他的工作
Very well. You can have his job.
什么 我
What? I .. Oh.
木兰无意做官任职
With all due respect, Your Excellency,
我只想尽快返回故乡
I think I’ve been away from home long enough.
那么 这个赐给你
Then… take this,
让你家人知道你救了朕
so your family will know what you have done for me.
还有这个
And this,
让全世界知道 你救了国家
so the world will know what you have done for China.
她可以这样抱皇上吗
ls she allowed to do that?
呃 你
Um… you…
你非常勇敢
You fight good.
喔 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
阿汗 我们回家吧
Khan, let’s go home.
逆境中盛开的花朵
The flower that blooms in adversity
才是最美丽的花朵
is the most rare and beautiful of all.
皇上
Sir?
这么好的姑娘可不是每天都有
You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty.
木兰
Mulan!
爹爹 我给您带来单于的剑
Father, I brought you the sword of Shan-Yu.
和皇上赐的信物
And the crest of the emperor.
全是赐给花家光宗耀祖
They’re gifts, to honor the Fa family.
花家最大的荣耀 就是有你这个好女儿
The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
爹爹好想你
I’ve missed you so.
我也想念您 爹爹
I’ve missed you, too, Baba.
真是的 她只带回一把剑
Great. She brings a sword.
她应该带回一个男人
lf you ask me, she should’ve brought home a man.
对不起
Excuse me.
请问花木兰住这儿吗
Does Fa Mulan live here?
谢谢
Thank you.
下次我也要上战场
Whoo! Sign me up for the next war!
花弧大人 我 木兰
Honorable Fa Zhou, l… Mulan!
喔 你忘了头盔
Uh… you forgot your helmet.
不 事实上应该是您的盔甲 是吧
W-well, actually, it’s your helmet, isn’t it?
我是说
I mean…
你想留下来吃晚饭吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!