# Who always speaks her mind
我为人风趣
# My manly ways and turn of phrase
逗她乐弯腰
# Are sure to thrill her
他痴心妄想 自得其乐
# He thinks he’s such a lady-killer
在我故乡有魂萦梦系的爱人
# I’ve a girl back home Who’s unlike any other
痴痴想念他的 是他老妈
# Yeah, the only girl Who’d love him is his mother
我们打胜仗重回故里
# But when we come home In victory
父老乡亲倚门而望
# They’ll line up at the door
-盼望什么 -正是佳人等着我
# – What do we want – A girl worth fighting for
我多么盼望
# Wish that I had
佳人等着我
# A girl worth fighting for
佳人等着
# A girl worth fighting…
寻找生还者
Search for survivors.
我不懂 父亲应该在这里啊
I don’t understand. My father should’ve been here.
校尉
Captain!
将军的头盔
The general.
不要难过
I’m sorry.
匈奴来势汹汹
The Huns are moving quickly.
我们从同萧关
We’ll make better time to the lmperial city
抄近路赶上去
through the Tung Shao Pass.
我们现在是皇上唯一的希望
We’re the only hope for the emperor now.
出发
Move out!
怎么回事
What happened?
你暴露了我们的行踪
You gave away our position!
大家散开
Get out of range!
保护大炮
Save the cannons!
她居然先救马
Oh, sure. Save the horse.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
留下最后一颗炮弹
Hold the last cannon.
准备进攻
Prepare to fight.
死也要死得光荣
lf we die, we die with honor.
阿尧 大炮对准单于
Yao, aim the cannon at Shan-Yu.
花平 回来
Ping! Come back!
花平
Ping!
快回来
Stop!
你最好快点火
You might want to light that right about now.
快点
Quickly. Quickly!
来吧 我们去救人
Come on! We gotta help!
射歪啦
You missed!
这么近 你居然会射不中
How could you miss? He was three feet in front of you!
木兰
Mulan!
木兰
Mulan!
木兰
Mulan?
不是你
No.
木兰
Mulan!
你还喜幸运哎
Man, you are one lucky bug.
李翔
Shang!
-看到他们了吗 -看到了
– Do you see them? – Yes.
太好了 把他们拉上来
Perfect. Now we’ll pull them to safe… ty.
木兰 我找到幸运蟋蟀了
Hey, Mulan! I found the lucky cricket!
我们需要帮忙
We need help.
正点
Ooh, nice.
你坐我旁边吧
Very nice. You can sit by me.
死定了 这下死定了
We’re gonna die! We are definitely gonna die.
一切都结束了 肯定活不了
No way we survive this. Death is coming!
要命呀 我竟让绳子从我手上溜走
I let them slip through my fingers.
拉呀
Pull!
成功了 你真是男子汉
I knew we could do it. You the man!
差不多啦
Well, sort of.
退后 给他点空气
Step back, guys. Give him some air.
花平
Ping?
我没见过你这么疯狂的人
You are the craziest man I’ve ever met.
但你救了我一命
And for that, I owe you my life.
从现在起 你是我的亲信
From now on, you have my trust.
为花平欢呼 他最勇敢
Let’s hear it for Ping! The bravest of us all!
-你是世界之王 -对
– You’re king of the mountain! – Yes, yes, yes!
花平 你怎么了
Ping! What’s wrong?
他受伤了 快叫大夫
He’s wounded! Get help!
花平
Ping.
撑着点
Hold on.
请听我解释
I can explain.
原来是真的
So it’s true!
李翔
Shang!
我早就觉得你怪怪的
I knew there was something wrong with you.
一个娘儿们
A woman!
最毒妇人心
Treacherous snake!
我叫花木兰
My name is Mulan.
-我是为了救父亲 -滔天大罪
– I did it to save my father. – High treason!
我并不想骗人
I didn’t mean for it to go this far.
你还敢狡辩
Ultimate dishonor!
我没别的办法 请相信我
lt was the only way. Please, believe me.
校尉
Captain?
抓住他
Restrain him!
国有国法
You know the law.
我欠你一命
A life for a life.
现在扯平了
My debt is repaid.
-出发 -你不能就这样啊
– Move out! – But you can’t just…
我说了 出发
I said move out.
差一点
I was this close.
就差这么一丁点 就能扬眉吐气
This close to impressin’ the ancestors,
让老祖宗对我刮目相看
gettin’ the top shelf, an entourage.
这下全完了
Man. All my fine work. Pfft.
我不该离家的
I should never have left home.
得了 你是为了救老父一命
Hey, come on. You went to save your father’s life.
没想到却让他丢尽颜面
Who knew you’d end up shamin’ him, disgracing your ancestors
连朋友也没了 你得
and losin’ all your friends? You know, you just gotta…
学着把事情看开点
you gotta learn to let these things go.
也许我不是为了我爹
Maybe I didn’t go for my father.
也许我只想
Maybe what I really wanted
证明自己的能力
was to prove I could do things right.
希望当我揽镜自照时
So when I looked in the mirror,
就会觉得对得起自己
I’d see someone worthwhile.
可是我错了
But I was wrong.
我什么都看不到
I see nothing.
这头盔脏了 该洗洗了
That’s just ’cause this needs a little spit, that’s all.
我帮你擦亮它
Let me shine this up for ya.
你看 你好漂亮
I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty.
其实我们都是冒牌货
The truth is, we’re both frauds.
你老祖宗根本没派我来
Your ancestors never sent me. They don’t even like me.
你牺牲自己去救人
I mean, you risked your life to help people you love.
我却利用你救我自己
I risked your life to help myself.
起码你的心肠比我好
At least you had good intentions.
什么 你也不是幸运符
What? What do you mean you’re not lucky?
你骗了我
You lied to me?
那你是什么 羊吗
And what are you, a sheep?
我早晚都得面对我父亲
I’ll have to face my father sooner or later.
回家吧
Let’s go home.
是啊 一定会很惨
Yeah. This ain’t gonna be pretty.
不过你别担心 船到桥头自然直
But don’t you worry, okay? Things will work out.
我们要同甘共苦 同心协力
We started this thing together, and that’s how we’ll finish it.
我保证
I promise.
回家的路在那边
Uh, home is that way.
-我还有事要做 -看见那些匈奴没
– I have to do something. – Did you see those Huns?
从雪堆爬出来 居然没事
They popped out of the snow! Like daisies!
我们是不是同心协力
Are we in this together or not?
咱们去教训那些匈奴吧
Well, let’s go kick some Hunny buns!
让路 我们的英雄回来了
Make way for the heroes of China.
-李翔 -木兰
– Shang! – Mulan?
匈奴没死 他们混进京城
The Huns are alive! They’re in the city!
你不该来这的 回家去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!