I’ll expect a full report in three weeks.
我的报告会很详尽
And I won’t leave anything out.
李翔校尉
Captain Li Shang.
统领中原最好的军队
Leader of China’s finest troops.
不 是有史以来最棒的军队
No. The greatest troops of all time.
还真不是普通的逊
Most impressive.
祝你好运了 校尉
Good luck, Captain.
你也一样 父亲
Good luck, Father.
第一天啊
Day one.
弟兄们
Soldiers!
是他惹起的
He started it!
别在我的军营惹麻烦
I don’t need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
对不起
Sorry. Uh…
我是说抱歉 给你制♥造♥麻烦
I mean, uh… sorry you had to see that.
不过你也知道男人就是这样
But you know how it is when you get those manly urges
行动起来非得动手打架不可
and you just gotta kill something,
修理东西啦 出出气啦
Fix things, cook outdoors…
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
校尉在问你话呢
Your commanding officer just asked you a question.
我有名字啊 而且很具男子气概
Uh, I’ve got a name. Ha! And it’s a boy’s name, too.
-阿宁 好不好 -他才叫阿宁
– Ling. How ’bout Ling? – His name is Ling.
我不是问他 我问的是你的名字
I didn’t ask for his name. I asked for yours!
-就叫 哈啾 -哈啾
– Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu. – Ah Chu.
哈啾
Ah Chu?
我真坏
Ha, ha. I kill myself.
-木须 -木须
– Mushu. – Mushu?
-不 -那到底叫什么
– No. – Then what is it?
叫平 平是我的好友
Ping was my best friend growin’ up.
-是花平 -花平
– lt’s Ping. – Ping?
不过平抢走我女友
Of course, Ping did steal my…
是我 我叫花平
Yes, my name is Ping.
把征召令拿给我看
Let me see your conscription notice.
花弧 有名的花弧
Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou?
花弧儿时有这么大的儿子
I didn’t know Fa Zhou had a son.
我爹很少提起我
Um, he doesn’t talk about me much.
我有这种儿子也不会说出来
I can see why. The boy’s an absolute lunatic.
好了 大伙儿 多亏你们的新朋友花平
Okay, gentlemen, thanks to your new friend, Ping,
今晚大家要把每一粒米捡干净
you’ll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice.
明天 我们正式展开训练
And tomorrow, the real work begins.
你得在人缘这方面多下工夫
You know, we have to work on your people skills.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 睡美人
Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.
起来 快
Come on. Hup, hup, hup.
快穿好衣服 早饭好了
Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya.
看 有稀饭哟 它在对你笑耶
Look, you get porridge, and it’s happy to see you.
滚出来 你会害人生病的
Hey, get outta there! You gonna make people sick.
-我迟到了吗 -别罗唆了
– Am I late? – No time to talk.
今天是第一天
lt’s your first day of training.
要听老师话 别打架
Listen to your teacher and no fightin’.
你要乖乖的 若被别人欺负时
Play nice, unless one of the other kids wanna fight.
才能踢他屁♥股♥
Then you have to kick the other kid’s butt.
我不想踢人家屁♥股♥
I don’t wanna kick the other kid’s butt.
吃饭别说话 快装狠给我看
Don’t talk with your mouth full. Let’s see your war face.
这样吓不了人的
I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover.
求求你 吓吓我吧
Come on! Scare me, girl.
这才是挠勇的战士
That’s my tough-lookin’ warrior.
去好好表现吧
Get out there and make me proud.
-你说军队出发了 -什么
– The troops just left? – They what?
你忘了带剑了
Wait! You forgot your sword.
我的小宝贝要上战场了
My little baby, off to destroy people.
吵 你们吵什么
Order. People, order.
-我要炒一盘葱花蛋 -我要炒宫保虾仁
– I’d like a pan-fried noodle. – Oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp.
-炒着肚丝啦 -不好笑
– Moo goo gai pan. – That’s not funny!
看那小子好像睡过头了
Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
你好啊 花平 肚子饿不饿
Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry?
是啊 我要赏你饱拳一顿
Yeah, ’cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich.
弟兄们
Soldiers!
每天破晓就要迅速整装集♥合♥
You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
不从命者
Anyone who acts otherwise
绝不宽贷
will answer to me.
好狠哦
Ooh. Tough guy.
阿尧
Yao.
谢谢你的自愿 去把箭拿回来
Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow.
我去拿回来 小白脸
I’ll get that arrow, pretty boy,
不用脱衣服也能拿回来
and I’ll do it with my shirt on.
等一下 你还少了点东西
One moment. You seem to be missing something.
这代表纪律
This represents discipline,
这代表勇气
and this represents strength.
带着它们把箭取回吧
You need both to reach the arrow.
看来还有得训练呢
We’ve got a long way to go.
大家同心作战
# Let’s get down to business
让匈奴绝望
# To defeat the Huns
为何这群士兵们
# Did they send me daughters
都像个大姑娘
# When I asked for sons
你们笨拙散漫又扭捏
# You’re the saddest bunch I ever met
但我会改变你们的前途
# But you can bet before we’re through
成为男子汉
# Mister, I’ll make a man
不认输
# Out of you
扎稳你的马步
# Tranquil as a forest
内心要坚定
# But on fire within
开阔你的胸襟
# Once you find your center
求胜要有决心
# You are sure to win
胆小害怕 心乱如麻
# You’re a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
既惊慌又茫然无助
# And you haven’t got a clue
要努力成为男子汉
# Somehow I’ll make a man
不认输
# Out of you
我气喘如牛快断气
# I’m never gonna catch my breath
西方极乐等我光临
# Say good-bye to those who knew me
大家全被他吓傻了
# Boy, was I a fool in school For cutting gym
他们胆颤心又惊
# This guy’s got ’em Scared to death
我的身份还是谜
# Hope he doesn’t see Right through me
掉到水里就没命
# Now I really wish That I knew how to swim
男子汉
# Be a man
行动快速像那江河湍急
# We must be swift as a coursing river
男子汉
# Be a man
破坏力像那风暴无情
# With all the force of a great typhoon
男子汉
# Be a man
满腔热血像那野火压境
# With all the strength of a raging fire
神出鬼没像那暗夜的恶梦
# Mysterious as the dark side Of the moon
时光毫不留情
# Time is racing toward us
匈奴快逼近
# Till the Huns arrive
唯有听从我的命今
# Heed my every order
你才能够活命
# And you might survive
沙场残酷 血光杀戮
# You’re unsuited for the rage of war
若害怕就踏上归途路
# So pack up, go home you’re through
要成为男子汉
# How could I make a man
就必须不认输
# Out of you
男子汉
# Be a man
行动快速像那江河湍急
# We must be swift as a coursing river
男子汉
# Be a man
破坏力像那风暴无情
# With all the force of a great typhoon
男子汉
# Be a man
满腔热血像那野火压境
# With all the strength of a raging fire
神出鬼没像那暗夜的
# Mysterious as the dark side
恶梦
# Of the moon
男子汉
# Be a man
行动快速像那江河湍急
# We must be swift as a coursing river
男子汉
# Be a man
破坏力像那风暴无情
# With all the force of a great typhoon
男子汉
# Be a man
满腔热血像那野火压境
# With all the strength of a raging fire
神出鬼没像那暗夜的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!