She risked everything by revealing her true identity.
她比这里的任何一名男子都勇敢
She’s braver than any man here.
她也是我们之中最优秀的战士
And she’s the best warrior amongst us.
-我相信花木兰 -我相信花木兰
– I believe Hua Mulan. – I believe Hua Mulan.
-我相信花木兰 -我相信花木兰
– I believe Hua Mulan. – I believe Hua Mulan.
我相信花木兰
I believe Hua Mulan.
我相信花木兰
I believe Hua Mulan.
花木兰
Hua Mulan…
你的行为给我们的军队 我们的国家
your actions have brought disgrace and dishonor
以及你的家族
to this regiment…
带来了羞耻与侮辱
to this kingdom and to your own family.
但你的忠诚与勇敢毋庸置疑
But your loyalty and bravery are without question.
你将带领我们赶往皇城
You will lead us as we ride to the Imperial City.
备马
Ready the horses.
陛下 臣有话要讲 其他人退下
Your Majesty, a word. In private.
尽管柔然军队已然溃败
Despite the Rouran army’s crushing defeat…
有探子告知我
scouts have informed me
鲍里可汗已经摸进了皇城
that Böri Khan has infiltrated the city.
他在新殿召集人马
He assembles at the New Palace.
提出要决斗
He offers a duel.
让我的守卫准备好
Prepare my guards.
我们立即前往新殿
We ride to the site immediately.
陛下 这样太危险了
Your Majesty, it is far too dangerous.
住口
Silence!
我的子民已经受了太多苦
My people have suffered enough.
如今我必须行动
Now I must act.
我会像杀了他父亲一样杀了这个鲍里可汗
I will kill this Böri Khan like I killed his father.
我亲自动手
With my own hands.
立即将所有宿卫军
Assemble all Imperial guardsmen
召集到这个广场
immediately in this square.
包括每座塔和每个城门的守军
That includes every guard on every tower and every gate.
但谁来守城呢
But who will protect the city?
你是在质疑皇帝陛下的决定吗
You question the judgement of His Majesty the Emperor?
当然不是 宰相大人 我马上去办
Of course not, Chancellor. I will see to it immediately.
时候到了
It’s time.
城门大开
The gates are open!
街上空无一人 为什么没有守卫
The streets are empty! Why are there no guards?
有埋伏
Ambush!
保护皇上
Protect the emperor!
给她开路
Clear her path!
不要离开她身边 必须让她过去
Don’t leave her side! She must get through.
你肯定料到了不会是公平决斗吧
Surely you didn’t expect a fair fight?
你是怎么说服我的宰相背叛我的
How did you convince my chancellor to betray me?
那不是你的宰相
That was not your chancellor.
动手
Now!
与其他人汇合 攻下这座城
Join the others. Take the city.
杀光中军将士
Kill every last Imperial soldier.
你去寻圣上
You need to find the emperor.
我们来断后
We’ll hold them back.
后会有期 宏辉
Till next we meet, Honghui.
走 快走
Go! Go!
闩上城门
Bolt the door.
闩上城门
Bolt the door.
陛下 在下是来自五营的花木兰
Your Majesty, I’m Hua Mulan from the Fifth Battalion.
前来护驾
I’ve come to protect you.
不可能
Impossible.
一名女子带领男人的军队
A woman leading a man’s army.
皇上在何处
Where’s the emperor?
你是对的
You were right.
我们是一样的
We are the same.
只有一处不同
With one difference.
他们接纳了你 却永不会接纳我
They accept you, but they will never accept me.
你曾说我的征程是天方夜谭
You told me my journey was impossible.
而如今我却站在此处
Yet here I stand.
证明我们能够拥有一席之地
Proof that there is a place for people like us.

No.
对我而言已经太迟了
It’s too late for me.
但你仍可以改邪归正
You can still take the noble path.
现在还为时未晚
It’s not too late.
拜托
Please.
请助我一臂之力
I need your help.
皇上在哪里
Where’s the emperor?
我听说建造这座宫殿是为了
They tell me this palace is being built
祭奠你的父亲
in honor of your father.
而为了祭奠我的父亲
And in honor of my father…
这里将会是你的葬身之处
this is where you will die.
或是说”葬身火海”
Or should I say “burn”?
谁会来救你呢 “真龙天子”
Who will come to save you, Son of Heaven?
你的臣子都在何处
Where are the sons of the empire?
我来告诉你
I will tell you.
倒于我们的剑下 死于我们的弓箭
Fallen to our swords. Pierced by our arrows.
谁会来救你
Who will save you?
你为何前来
Why are you here?
我们的进攻遭到了激烈的抵抗
The attack has met a fierce resistance.
-来自何人 -一名年轻女子
– From who? – A young woman…
出身一座小村庄
from a small village.
一个女孩
A girl?
一个女人
A woman.
一名战士
A warrior.
一名女子带领着一支军队
A woman leads the army.
而她可不是丧家之犬
And she’s no scorned dog.
你把她引来了
You led her here.
去取你应得的位置
Take your place…
木兰
Mulan.
拯救王朝于水火中的女孩
The girl who has come to save the dynasty.

No!
站起来
Rise up.
你是一位勇猛的战士
You are a mighty warrior.
如凤♥凰♥般涅槃吧
Rise up like a phoenix.
为了国家和人♥民♥而战
Fight for the kingdom and its people.
起身吧 士兵
Stand up, soldier.
报上名来
Tell me your name.
陛下 花木兰参见
Your Imperial Highness, Hua Mulan.
花木兰 天下子民都欠你一声感谢
Hua Mulan, the people owe you a debt of thanks.
而我这条命都是欠你的
I owe you my life.
为了感谢你为国效力
In gratitude for your service and dedication…
我册封你为
I invite you to take your place…
我国最精锐的部队
with our greatest decorated warriors…
宿卫军的军官
as an officer in the Emperor’s Guard.
陛下
Your Majesty…
我对您的封赏无比感恩
I’m deeply honored by this immeasurable invitation…
但深怀歉意
but with humble apologies…
恕我不能接受
I cannot accept it.
我趁夜离家
I left home under cover of darkness…
背弃了家人的信任
and betrayed my family’s trust.
我做出了可能让家族蒙羞的决定
I made choices I knew would risk their dishonor.
自那时起
Since then…
我就立下誓言
I have pledged an oath…
奉行忠 勇 真
to be loyal, brave, and true.
为了坚守我的誓言
In order to fulfill this oath…
我必须回家 向家人赔罪
I must return home and make amends to my family.
好吧 花木兰
Very well, Hua Mulan.
孝是不可或缺的品德
Devotion to family is an essential virtue.
你不能走
You can’t leave.
皇上都恩准了
The emperor gives his permission…
你却不同意吗
but you do not?
我们还没道别
We’ve not yet said goodbye.
再见 宏辉
Goodbye, Honghui.
你还是不肯牵我的手吗
You still won’t take my hand?
我们会再见的 花木兰
I will see you again, Hua Mulan.
木兰回来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!