We will finish what we started.
你要确保
And you will see to it
不会有人阻拦我
that nothing and no one stands in my way.
我和黑风在一对
Black Wind and I rode alongside
并肩奔跑的兔子旁骑过
two rabbits running side by side.
我觉得它们是一雄一雌
I think one was a male, one was a female.
但它们跑得那么快
But you know, you can’t really tell
其实难辨雄雌
when they’re running that fast.
等明天骑马 我再去找它们
When I go riding tomorrow, I will try to find them again.
说不定它们还在那
Maybe they’ll still be there.
我们有好消息
We have excellent news.
媒婆为你找到如意郎君了
The matchmaker has found you an auspicious match.
是的 木兰 已经定下了
Yes, Mulan, it is decided.
过来坐下
Come and sit down.
这样做对我们家最好
It is what is best for our family.

Yes.
这样最好
It is best.
我会光宗耀祖
I will bring honor to us all.
老天有眼 让我今生能见到
I’m truly blessed to be in the presence
如此妩媚的女子
of such enchanting women.
今天无疑是我们花家的大日子…
I have no doubt today will be a momentous day for the Hua…
别说这个了 我们得赶时辰
Never mind that. We must be on time.
我饿死了
I’m starving.
我已经跟你说了 不能吃东西
I already told you, you cannot eat.
会把妆弄花的
It will ruin your makeup.
最凛冽的寒风也弄不花这妆
The fiercest winter storm could not destroy this makeup.
秀 看看我的脸 我心情如何
Xiu, look at my face. What am I feeling?
看不出
I have no idea.
正是
Exactly.
难过是这副表情 好奇是这副表情
This is my sad face. This is my curious face.
我现在是困惑的表情
And now I’m confused.
文静
Quiet.
沉着
Composed.
优雅
Graceful.
贤淑
Elegant.
从容
Poised.
有礼
Polite.
这些是我们眼中
These are the qualities…
好妻子应有的品质
we see in a good wife.
这些是我们
These are the qualities…
在木兰身上看到的品质
we see in Mulan.
当妻子服侍丈夫时
When a wife serves her husband…
她必须不发一言
…she must be silent.
她必须
She must be…
化若无形
invisible.
她必须
She must be…
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
没有 媒婆大人 谢谢
No, Madam Matchmaker. Thank you.
茶壶应该
It’s ideal for the teapot…
摆在桌子的正中♥央♥
to remain in the center of the table.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
但我觉得这个茶壶应该放在现在的位置上
But I think the teapot should remain where it is.
快把茶壶挪回去
Move the teapot.
丫头
Girl!
花家之耻
Dishonor to the Hua family.
他们没能养出一个好女儿
They have failed to raise a good daughter.
村民们
Citizens!
村民们 我们遭到了北虏的入侵
Citizens, we are under attack from Northern Invaders.
战火四起
Our land is at war.
皇帝陛下
By edict of His Imperial Majesty,
亲自下旨
the Son of Heaven…
每户人家需派出一名男子充军
every family must contribute one man to fight.
每户一名男子
One man from every house.
王家接旨
Wáng family.
秦家接旨
Chin family.
杜家接旨
Dù family.
花家接旨
Hua family.
我是花周
I am Hua Zhou.
上次抵抗北虏入侵时
I served the Imperial Army
我就在中军服役
in the last battle against the Northern Invaders.
你家有适龄儿子可以参军吗
Have you no son old enough to fight?
我有幸养育了两个女儿
I am blessed with two daughters.
我亲自参军
I will fight.

No.
你只会让他更丢脸
You will only humiliate him further.
你还好吗 需要帮助吗
Are you all right? Can I help you?
不用
No.
刘家接旨
Liu family.
魏家接旨
Wei family.
你是战争英雄
You’re a war hero.
你已经为国牺牲够多了
You’ve already made many great sacrifices.
你是说…
Are you suggesting…
我们家应该违抗圣旨吗
our family not comply with the Imperial edict?
但您这样怎么战斗…
But how can you fight…
我是一家之主
I am the father.
在战场上为家族争光
It is my place to bring honor
是我的职责所在
to our family on the battlefield.
你是女儿
You are the daughter!
摆正你的位置
Learn your place.
我们要坚强起来
We must be strong.
这次 他恐怕回不来了
This time, he will not return.
好美的剑
It’s beautiful.
此剑虽美
Beautiful tool…
所行却恶
for terrible work.
凤♥凰♥
The phoenix.
你还记得吗
You remember?
此前它曾随我征战
She has followed me into battle before,
这次仍会如此
and she will follow me now.
它会告诉我们的祖先 我一直奉行忠
And she will tell our ancestors I’ve been loyal…
勇 真
brave, and true.
多希望我能像您一样勇敢
I wish I was as brave as you.
勇气来源于恐惧
There is no courage without fear.
但父亲…
But, Father…
你必须勇敢起来 木兰
You must be courageous, Mulan.
为了你的母亲
For your mother
和你的妹妹
and your sister.
为了我
For me.
参军是我的职责所在
It is my duty to fight.
为皇上献出生命是我的荣耀
My honor to sacrifice for the emperor.
如果我是男儿身 您就不必参军了
If I were your son, you wouldn’t have to.
今生如此 我已知足
I would change nothing about my life.
先歇息吧
We should all get some rest.
我明天一早出发
I’m leaving in the morning.
忠 勇 真
“Loyal, brave, and true.”
我的剑
My sword.
我的盔甲 都不见了
My armor! It’s gone!
究竟是谁干的
Who would do such a thing?
征兵令也不见了
The conscription scroll.
是木兰
It was Mulan.
你必须阻止她
You must stop her.
北虏会杀了她的
The Northern Invaders will kill her!
如果我揭发她 朝廷会处死她的
If I expose her lie, our own people will kill her.
先祖在上 尊敬的凤♥凰♥
Ancestors, honored phoenix…
列祖列宗 我在此恳求
ancestral guardian, I beseech you…
请保佑我的女儿木兰
watch over my daughter, Mulan.
她此举已然铸成大错
She has made a terrible mistake.
我让她摆正自己的位置 却为时已晚
I taught her too late to know her place.
我太纵容她了
I indulged her.
她涉世未深
She is innocent of the world.
不知人心险恶
Of men.
不知战争残酷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!