没事
It’s okay.
这是个很棒的计划
It’s a good plan.
你只需准备好出发就行
Just be ready.
为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么帮助我们
Why are you helping us?
因为你们彼此相爱
Because y’all love each other.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
等等
Wait.
-怎么样 -搞定了
– How’d it go? – We’re good.
给我个硬币
Give me a quarter.
梅·珀尔
May Pearl!
梅·珀尔
May Pearl!
别在意兄弟 她是跟她家人一起
It’s all right, man, she’s with her family.
走吧 我想天黑前把马达弄到手
Come on, I want to get that motor before dark.
你还记得我吗
Y’all remember me, don’t ya?
之前的事抱歉了
Sorry about that.
你来得太不巧了
You caught me at a real bad time.
等一会儿
Hold on a second.
一会儿
Just a sec.
我不想让你们误会
I don’t want you to get the wrong idea.
那时你们在卖♥♥鱼而我妨碍了你们
Y’all were just doin’ a job and I got in the way.
我买♥♥你们的整箱鱼怎么样
What do you say I buy a whole batch of fish y’all were sellin’?
四十够吗
Forty cover it?
差不多
That’ll about do it.
我们不需要你的钱
We don’t want your money.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
你们常在这附近走动 对吗
Y’all get around, don’t you?
我敢打赌你们
Bet ya know every
熟悉这小镇里所有的细枝末节
hole and ditch in this town.
你们见过我给你们看的照片上的男人吗
You haven’t come across that man whose picture I showed you?
见过吗
Have you?
确定
Sure about that?
睁眼看清楚
Take a look with your good eye.
我确定
I’m sure.
旅馆里的那个女孩呢
What about that girl from the motel?
很漂亮的那个
The pretty one.
有再跟她聊过吗
Talk to her some more?
这上面有个号♥码
There’s a number on there.
有消息就跟我联♥系♥
Let me know if you do.
就是它 就是它
This is it. This is it.
好了 它是松的
All right, it’s loose.
该死 可真重
Shit’s heavy.
该死
Shit!
她在吗
Was she there?
不在
No.
跟我来
Come on.
先生 抱歉打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
有事吗
What?
我们找210号♥房♥的那女孩
We’re lookin’ for the girl in room 210.
你见过她吗
You seen her?
我见过
Yeah, I’ve seen her.
你今天见过她
You seen her today?
她来这儿找附近的酒吧
Yeah, she came down here lookin’ for a bar nearby.
我就把她载到了六十一街
Sent her up to that place off 61.
就放在这儿吧 玛德会一起帮忙的
Just leave it there, Mud’s going to have to help us with it.
你想跟他说什么
What are you going to tell him?
我只会据实以告
I’ll just tell him the truth.
怎么样了 艾力斯
Hey, what you say there, Ellis?
汤姆给你的
Tom left this for you.
茱尼珀在哪儿
Where’s Juniper?
艾力斯 发生什么事了
Ellis, what happened?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
是卡佛尔在搞鬼吗
Was it Carver?
不是他
It wasn’t Carver.
到底发生什么了 艾力斯
What’s goin’ on, Ellis?
她本该和我们在旅馆边上会合的
She was supposed to meet us on the side of the motel.
但她没有出现
She never showed up.
我们四处找她
We went around looking for her.
旅店工作人员说她去了六十一街的酒吧
Motel clerk said she went out to a bar on 61.
我们跟踪她
We tracked her down.
她在那儿和别的男人在一起
She was there with another guy.
他们在一起
They were together.
她一定是以为卡佛尔
She must’ve thought Carver
在找她
was onto her.
她知道整个计划 玛德
She knew the plan, Mud.
可她就是没有出现
She just didn’t show up.
她跟酒吧里的那个男人在干什么
What was she doin’ with that guy?
她跟那个男人在干什么 艾力斯
What was she doin’ with that guy, Ellis?
他们在打台球
They were playing pool.
还边喝酒
And they were drinkin’.
边调笑
And laughin’.
他挨她很近
He was close up on her.
亲她的脖子
He kissed her neck.
这就是真♥相♥ 不是吗
So that’s how it is, huh?
我们拿到马达了
We got that motor.
你想要我们做些什么
What do you want us to do?
回家去吧 艾力斯
Just go home, Ellis.
你好
Hello?
梅·珀尔在吗
Is May Pearl there?
我是艾力斯
This is Ellis.
我昨天打过电♥话♥ 你没有跟他说吗
I called yesterday, you didn’t give her my messages?
我说了我是艾力斯
I said it’s Ellis.
我是她的男朋友
I’m her boyfriend.
-她睡了 -玛丽·李
– Oh, she’s asleep… – Mary Lee!
玛丽·李
Mary Lee!
你干了什么好事
What the hell have you been doin’?
你到底干了什么
What have you been doin’?
西尼尔 该死 住手
Senior, damn it! Damn it! Stop it!
你告诉她你干了什么
You tell her what you’ve been doin’.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re sayin’.
把手放开 西尼尔
Take your hands off him, Senior!
J·J·克劳福德说
J.J. Crawford said
他的院子里少了一个船用马达
a boat motor went missin’ from his stockyard!
他说他女儿看到是他还有朋友把它拿走的
He said his daughter saw this one and his friend haulin’ it off!
现在你马上告诉我 马达是你偷的吗
Now, you tell me, right now, did you steal that motor?
我们没有偷
We didn’t steal it.
你又骗我
You lie to me again.
我们以为它只是垃圾
We thought it was junk.
不值什么钱
We didn’t think it was worth anything.
艾力斯
Ellis?
就是说我养大了一个贼
You tellin’ me I raised a thief?
我不是贼
I’m not a thief.
你拿走了不属于你的东西
You take property that’s not yours,
那是别人的东西
property that belongs to another man.
那垃圾是他赖以生存的生计
That junk was his livelihood.
-你让我感到羞耻 -西尼尔
– I’m ashamed of you! – Senior…
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
你认为你可以拿走别人的东西不被发现
You think you can take things and not have him see it?
你们俩都对男人的营生没有丝毫的尊重
Neither one of you’s got any respect for a man’s livelihood!
是它供你有衣遮体 有食物果腹
A life that puts clothes on your back and food in your stomach!
别把火气撒在我到我身上
Don’t you blame this on me.
就事论事 你应该明白
One doesn’t have a thing to do with the other and you know it.
别对我指手画脚
You don’t tell me what I know.
如果你认为他偷了别人的生计
If you can steal a man’s life out from under him
还不用好好吸取教训
and think he won’t take a lesson from that,
那么你比你看起来还要蠢
then you’re dumber than you look.
-够了 爸 -她养大了你
– Stop it, Dad! – And she’s raisin’ you
养大了一条蛇 就跟她自己一样
a snake, just like herself.
你可以在我教训你的时候就躲到她后面
And you can curl up beside her before I give a goddamn!