看来我们得靠自己了 艾力斯
Looks like we’re on our own, Ellis.
我不想让你做这事
I didn’t want to have to ask you to be the one to do this,
但是我得把这封信交给茱尼珀
but I need to get this letter to Juniper.
你能帮我带给她吗
Can you take it to her for me?
可以
Yeah.
好的 听好了
All right, now listen up.
你得小心点 好吗 你不能
You got to be careful, all right? You can’t just
直接走过去敲她的门 听到了吗
walk up and knock on her door. You hear me?
你得小心点
You gotta watch yourself.
我能搞定的
I can handle it.
把这交给她
Get that to her.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
小心点 艾力斯
Watch yourself, Ellis.
你是玛德的老爸吗
You Mud’s daddy?
玛德没有父亲
Mud don’t have no daddy.
也没母亲 我只知道这些
No mama either, as far as I could tell.
我第一次见他的时候 他就住林子里了
He was livin’ in the woods when I first met him.
比你们现在还小
Younger than you are now.
孩子们 你们得小心点了
You boys need to watch yourselves now.
玛德的麻烦你们招惹不起
What Mud’s into is somethin’ you don’t want to be involved in.
你们最好忘了他 听到了吗
You best forget about him, you hear?
哪一个
Which one?
从顶层找起吧
Let’s start at the top.
然后向下
Work our way down.
好的
All right.
有何贵干
What you want?
我们是卖♥♥鱼的 您要来点吗
We’re sellin’ fish. Would you like to buy some?
鱼 我他妈的可不想买♥♥鱼
Fish? I don’t want to buy no damn fish.
再撒谎的话 我就把你鼻子撕开
Keep lyin’ and I’ll crack your nose open!
再撒个谎试试
Keep lyin’!
听到我说的了吗 贱♥人♥ 那家伙在哪
You hear me, trash? Where is that guy?
你是谁
Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the hell are you?
他派你过来的吗
He send you?
你认识这个人吗
You know this man?
看着 你认识这个人吗
Look at it! Do you know this man?
鱼 鱼 我们就是卖♥♥鱼的
Fish! Fish! We’re just sellin’ fish!

Fish…
我知道你知道他在哪
I know you know where he is.
我向天发誓
And I swear to God,
为找到他我会不择手段
I’ll cut a hole through every one of you to find him.
我们知道你是为了他才来这的
We know you came here for him,
我们还知道他太蠢了
and we know he’s too stupid
不可能抛下你离开
to leave here without you.
所以只要他离开藏身之地
So whenever he sticks his head up
冒出头来
out of whatever shithole he’s hidin’ in,
我都会在那
I’m gonna be there.
你给他把话带到
You tell him that.
孩子们 别多管闲事
You need to mind your business, boy.
你还好吗
You Okay?
还好
Yeah.
他差点把你眼珠打出来了
Man, he popped your eye.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
天啊 太对不起了
Oh, God, I’m so sorry.
把这块冰敷着吧
Here, hold this on there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我买♥♥你的鱼 好吗
I’ll buy your fish, okay?
这一整箱多少钱
How much do you want for the whole cooler?
玛德让我们给你这个
Mud sent us to give you this.
你们认识玛德
You know Mud?
我们认识
Yeah, we know him.
他说 坚持住
Says, “Hold tight.”
早知道了 我们看过了
We know, we read it.
那你们知道还要坚持多久吗
Well, do you know how long hold tight is?
我想就这几天了
I think it’s just a couple days.
他想为你们弄一条船
He wants to get a boat for you all.
天哪
God…
告诉他我会等他
Tell him I’ll wait.
但我不希望你们被卷入其中
But I don’t want you all getting involved.
你们把我的话带到后就别再管了
So you tell him what I said and let that be it.
我不想让你们惹上麻烦
I don’t want you getting in any trouble.
我们会没事的 你把门锁好就行
We’ll be all right. Just keep your door locked.
保持联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫艾力斯 他是奈克伯恩
I’m Ellis, he’s Neckbone.
谢谢你 艾力斯
Thank you, Ellis.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
走吧 抓紧时间
Let’s go, hard on.
你好 我找梅·珀尔
Hello? Is May Pearl there?
嘿 我是艾力斯
Hey, it’s Ellis.
从电♥话♥薄找到的
In the phone book.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
我明天有空
Yeah, I can meet you.
就这么定了 再见
Okay. Bye.
我们找到了一些别的东西 但没有马达
We got more, but no motor.
这个现在正好能用上
This will work for now.
艾力斯 信带到了吗
Ellis, you get her my note?
带到了
Yeah.
黑眼圈怎么弄的
Where’d you get that shiner from?
当我们进到茱尼珀的房♥间里时
When we came up on Juniper’s room,
看到有个家伙正对她拳脚相加
there was this guy in there, he was beating up on her.
艾力斯冲了上去
Ellis rushed him.
被打了一拳
Got smacked for it.
那家伙长什么摸样
What’d he look like?
记不清了
I don’t know,
个子很高
he was tall.
看着像一个牛仔
Looked like a cowboy.
浅色头发 大背头吗
Light hair slicked back?
对啊
Yeah.
谢谢你们为我照顾她
Thank you for looking after her.
这家伙的名字叫卡佛尔
His name’s Carver,
是被我杀掉的那家伙的兄弟
he’s the brother of the man I killed.
如果他都来了 那么一定还有更多人来
If he’s here, there’s plenty more coming.
更多什么
More what?
赏金猎人 卡佛尔只是一个废材
Bounty hunters. Carver’s rotten,
但他的老爹
but his old man,
才是真正需要害怕的人
that’s the one to be scared of.
他会花光所有钱来确保把我♥干♥掉
He’ll spend every dime he’s got to make sure I’m dead.
从我的角度考虑
If it was up to me,
我愿意继续杀光他们全家
I’d lay the whole family down, same as the other.
家族里简直没一只好鸟
Aren’t a decent man between them.
注意
Now, look here.
听我说
Listen to me,
如果你们遇见那老头 别靠近他
if you see that old man, don’t you go near him.
他可是真正的狠角色
He’s the triple six real deal scratch.
什么意思
What’s a scratch?
他就是一个恶魔
It’s the devil himself.
我们把剩下的东西卸下来 弄到船上去
Let’s unload the rest of this, get it up top.
你还在等什么
Now, what are you waiting for?
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了 艾力斯
All right, Ellis.
爬到那棵树上把绳子挂在那个树枝上
Can you climb that trunk,
-能做到吗 -能
– choke this off that limb? – Yeah.
打一个单套结 知道怎么做吗
Tie it in a bowline knot, you know it?
我又不蠢
I’m not stupid.
奈克 帮我切断绳子
Neck, I need you to start cutting line
切出15段两英尺的绳子
in 15 two-foot pieces.
你的手臂差不多就有两英尺
Count two foot as long as your arm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!