我都不知道
No, I don’t know about that.
也难怪 我有许多仇家的
But it don’t surprise me, I got a lot of folks lookin’ for me.
为什么
Why?
我开枪杀了个人
I shot a man.
他死了
Killed him.
很抱歉没提前告诉你们
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you boys sooner,
但是我本来打算等他们来时逃得远远的
but I was hopin’ to be long gone before anything came of it.
我本来不想让你们牵涉进来的
Didn’t want y’all involved.
听着 你们对我真的很好
Look, y’all been real good to me.
你们是我在这仅有的朋友
You’re the only friends I got out here.
如果州警封锁了165国道
If troopers got 165 blocked,
那意味着其他路口也被封住了
that means they got other roads blocked, too.
所以我不能乘车出去了
So I ain’t goin’ to get nowhere in a car.
我想试着修好这艘船
I want to try getting this boat down.
看看我们能不能让船下水
See if we can get it in the water.
驾这艘船的话
See, with a boat like this,
两天内我就能到墨西哥湾
I can make it to the Gulf in two days.
到了那 我就能想去哪去哪了
Heck, from there, I can get anywhere.
但我至少需要艘这么大的船才能开到海上
But I need a boat at least this big to make it on the open water.
这艘船没标号♥ 没主人
It’s got no title, no owner,
也没人来找
nobody lookin’ for it.
这是我最好的机会
It’s my best shot.
你杀了谁
Who’d you kill?
无非是那点破事
Just a bad piece of business.
你们不需要知道的
Y’all don’t need to hear about it.
我需要知道
I need to hear about it.
茱尼珀 她…
Juniper, she…
她犯了个错
She made a mistake.
勾搭上了别人 那家伙一无是处
Hooked up with this guy. He was no good.
他叫…
His name was…
哈金斯 他家族在德州开连锁餐馆
Hutchins. His family owns a chain of restaurants down in Texas.
你当时在哪
Where were you?
我就在附近 但我们俩当时在闹别扭
I was around, but me and Juniper was on the outs.
他骗得她团团转 还让她怀了孕
She met him, he sold her on a pack of lies, he got her pregnant.
然后他的本来面目就暴露出来了
That’s when he started showin’ who he really was.
在恐吓她个半死之后
He dropped her down a flight
把她从楼梯上推了下去
of stairs after whoopin’ her half to death.
她的孩子没了 他搞得…
She lost the baby, he made it so…
医生说她以后也怀不上了
Doctors say she can’t even have children no more.
这世上有的事情你可以侥幸逃落
There are things you can get away
但是有的你必须付出代价
with in this world and there are things you can’t.
我跟踪了他
I tracked him down,
发现他在圣安东尼奥外的一个汽车旅馆里
found him in a little motel outside of San Antonio, he was there
和另一个女人 就在那…
with another woman. That’s…
就在那我杀了他
That’s where it happened.
如果你们不打算再帮我 我也能理解
So I understand if you boys don’t want to help me no more.
但是我需要这艘船
But I need this boat.
我得让它下水 尽快地
And I need to get it into the water, fast.
我写了张需要物品的清单 你们怎么想
I made a list of things we’re going to need. What you think?
你杀人是为了她吗
You did it for her?
为了保护她
To protect her?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么想
What you think?
你想让我们为你四处奔波
I think you want us to run around, stickin’ our necks out,
冒着风险为你准备东西
getting everything you need
然后让你霸占了我们的船
just so you can take our boat.
就是这样
That’s about it.
我们能得到什么
What do we get out of it?
你们想要什么
What you want?
给我们那把手♥枪♥怎么样
What about that pistol?
我身上只有两件值钱的东西
Only two things I got out here worth anything.
一是这件衬衫
This shirt.
另一个就是这把手♥枪♥了
And this pistol.
我不能给你衬衫 因为我还要遮风挡雨
And I can’t give you this shirt, ’cause I need it for protection.
但是如果你们能帮我让船下水 这把枪
But if you help me get this boat in the water, the pistol,
就是你们的了
it’s yours.
这枪什么型号♥的
What kind is it?
点45的
A .45.
得先让船漂起来
Got to get this boat floatin’ first.
好的
All right.
你们看看能找到这张单子上的什么
All right, y’all scrounge what you can off this list,
但是如果想完成
but if we’re gonna do this right,
我们还需要帮助 你们能把汤姆找来吗
we’re gonna need more help. Can you fetch Tom for me?
汤姆·布兰肯希普
Tom Blankenship?
我本来打算和那个老杀手一起出航呢
Yeah, I was hopin’ to let that old assassin sit this one out.
我们需要他做些我们做不到的事
We’re gonna need him to get things that y’all can’t.
你们能找到他吗
Can you find him?
我知道他住哪 但是从来没和他说过话
I know where he lives, but I’ve never talked to him.
报上我名字 他就懂了
Just tell him my name, he’ll know.
孩子们
Hey, boys.
谢谢
Thanks.
别把我的枪给丢了
Don’t lose my pistol.
你一起来吗
You coming?
不 我得看着船
Nah, I’ll watch the boat.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you huntin’ me?
你聋了吗 我问你为什么跟踪我
Are you deaf, boy? I said why are you huntin’ me?
我没在跟踪你
I ain’t huntin’ you.
你来这干什么
What’s your business here?
我来是为了找你
I come to find you.
我来给你捎话的
I got a message for you.
你是西尼尔家的吗
You Senior’s boy?
是的
Yes, sir.
你要说什么 他就不能自己来告诉我吗
What you got to say to me that he can’t tell me himself?
不是他说的
It ain’t from him.
玛德让我来的
Mud sent me.
玛德
Mud?
是的
Yes, sir.
关于他你知道点什么
What you know about him?
他让我来找你
He told me to come find you.
你老爸知道这些吗
Your daddy know about this?
不知道
No, sir.
玛德需要你帮忙
Mud needs your help.
他在哪
Where is he?
他就在那
There he is.
你觉得这是他老爸吗
You think that’s his daddy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
先生
Sir.
她在哪
Where is she?
在镇子里
In town.
昨天来的
Got here yesterday.
你这样躲在这是做什么 玛德
What are you doing out here like this, Mud?
我杀了之前和她在一起的那男的 汤姆
I killed that last man she was with, Tom.
他罪有应得
He had it comin’, too.
你一辈子都跟在那个女人屁♥股♥后面
You have been doggin’ this girl your whole life.
她让你跑遍大半个国家然后再回来
She’s run you halfway across the country and back.
是为了什么 就为了这吗
And for what? For this!
就这样困在这座岛上
Be stuck out here on this island like this!
讨饭吃
Beggin’!
现在还成了杀人犯 小偷
A murderer now! A thief!
我不是个小偷 汤姆
I ain’t no thief, Tom…
不这样叫吗 那你们现在怎么称呼小偷
No? What would you call it then?
更别提还拖这些孩子下水
Not to mention draggin’ these boys into this…
天啊 被骂得狗血淋头
Man, he’s really giving it to him.
你清楚你在做什么吗
You got any idea what you’re doin’?
我真为你感到羞愧 玛德
I’m right ashamed of you, Mud.
别指望我给你帮忙 我不会帮任何忙
Don’t expect any help from me, ’cause there’s none to be given.
好了 可以走了
All right, I’m ready.
你要去哪
Where you goin’?
天杀的
God damn it.
你还好吗
You all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!