Y’all are supposed to love each other.
我都已经不懂爱情了
I don’t know about that anymore.
艾力斯
Hey, Ellis.
你迟到了
You’re late.
艾力斯
Ellis?
该死 小子 你在这干什么
Damn, boy, what you doin’ out here?
我给你拿了些罐头
I got you some Beanie Weenie.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但我没想到晚上你会来
But I didn’t expect you out here at night.
瞧那
Oh, look at that.
小子 你可真会照顾人
Boy, you really know how to do somebody right.
我什么都不说了
I wasn’t gonna say nothin’,
但光有南瓜派馅实在称不上是一顿晚饭啊
but it’s pretty tough to make a meal out of pumpkin pie fillin’.
我妈妈只有那些
That’s all my mom had.
我没有抱怨
Oh, I ain’t complainin’.
我能拿一个吗
Can I get one of those?
他们本来就是你的
They’re yours to begin with.
好了吧
That’s good, right?
你出来太久了
You been out here too long.
你等的那个姑娘
The girl you’re waitin’ on,
他是你女朋友吗
she’s your girlfriend?
茱尼珀
Juniper.

Yeah.
你怎么遇见他的
How’d you meet her?
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
你爱她吗
You love her?

I do.
第一次就是在这河上面看见她
First time I saw her was on this river, just up from here.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
被蛇咬的那次
From the snake bite.
我那时比你现在还小
I was younger than you are right now.
我到医院时 她在那
When I came to in the hospital and she was there,
就像整个世界裂成两半
it was like the whole world just split wide open and
又重新回到一起 变成了新的世界
come back together new.
我那时就知道 我会为她赴汤蹈火
I knew from then on I’d do anything for her.
那你为什么不结婚呢
Why aren’t y’all married then?
我求过几次婚
I’ve asked. Several times.
婚姻
Marriage
对有些人来说行不通
just don’t work for some people.
我爸爸说
My dad says
我父母可能会离婚
my parents might be getting a divorce.
抱歉听你这么说
I’m sorry to hear that.
他们说要是如此 我妈妈会搬离这条河
They say if it happens, and my mom moves us off the river,
政♥府♥可以来拿走我们的船
the government can come take our boat.
谁说的
Who says that?
人人都这么说
Everybody.
他们通过了一条法案
They passed a law.
我今天看见茱尼珀了
I saw Juniper today.
什么
What?
她手上有鸟的纹身
She had the birds tattooed on her hands.
正如你所说
Just like you said.
你说得对
You’re right.
她很美
She’s pretty.
你在哪见她
Where’d you see her?
在小猪超♥市♥
At the Piggly Wiggly-
她住在那附近的汽车旅馆
I think she’s staying at a motel nearby there.
那是个好消息
That’s good news.
真是个好消息
That’s real good news.
她知道你在这吗
She know you’re out here?
不不 我们
No. No, we, uh…
我们说我们几天后会在别的地方碰面
We said we’d meet somewhere else, a couple days from now.
你今晚想走吗 我可以带你去上游
You wanna go tonight? I can take you up river.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
我明天会去
I’ll go tomorrow.
你想我来接你吗
You want me to come and get you?
不用 我可以过河
No, I can manage.
我都自己过来了 对吧
Hell, I made it out here, didn’t I?
真是酷毙了吧
It’s a hell of a thing, ain’t it?
酷毙了
It’s a hell of a thing.
该起床了
Time to get up.
太早了
It’s too early.
我要去沃尔玛 需要你跟我去
I’m going to Wal-Mart and I need you to come with me.
妈妈
Mom.
拜托
Come on.
艾力斯 我知道昨晚我爸跟你怎么说的
Ellis, I know what your father told you last night.
那不是我想的
That’s… That’s not what I wanted.
我想和你坐下来谈谈这事
I wanted to sit you down and talk about it.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
你想离开 就是说他们可以拆掉我的家
You want to leave and that means they can tear up our house.
我花了一辈子在这条船上
Well, I spent my whole life on that boat.
我不觉得这个要求很过分
I don’t think it’s too much to ask…

Oh, no.
希望没人受伤
Oh, I hope no one’s hurt.
我只是说凡事都有两面性
I’m just sayin’ there are two sides to this.
我还没做决定
You know, I haven’t made up my mind yet,
因为我想让你参与我的决定
because I wanted you to be involved with my decision.
但我需要改变 艾力斯
But I need a change, Ellis.
这是我应得的
I deserve one.
我觉得他们在找人
I think they’re searching people.
今天过得怎样 夫人
How you doin’ today, ma’am?
挺好的 您呢
I’m all right, how are you?
我过得还好
I’m doin’ just fine.
你今天有见过或搭过乘便车的吗
Have you seen or picked up any hitchhikers today?
没有 警官
No, sir.
您能把后备箱打开下吗
Okay, could you open the back for me, please?
-开着呢 -好的
– It’s open. – Okay.
夫人 您有见过这个人吗
Ma’am, have you seen this man?
没有
No, sir.
通缉
孩子 你呢
Son, have you?

No.
据通报说他已经到了这片
Okay, well, there’s been reports that he’s in the area.
如果看到他 直接拨♥打♥911 好吗
So if you see him, just call 9-1-1 for us, okay?
-好的 -他犯了什么事
– Okay. – What’d he do?
他犯了什么事
What’d he do?
请开走吧
Move along, please.
奈克 奈克 快回应
Neck, Neck, pick up!
我就知道
I knew it!
我早说过那狗♥娘♥养♥的会是个麻烦
I told you that crazy son of a bitch was trouble.
你有告诉警♥察♥他在哪吗
Did you tell him where he is?
没 所以我才打给你
No, that’s why I called you.
他得知道警♥察♥正在通缉他
He needs to know people are looking for him.
你觉得他会不知道吗
You think he doesn’t know that already?
天啊 艾力斯 你凭什么觉得他还在岛上
Jesus, Ellis. Why do you even think he’s on that island?
艾力斯 我是认真的
Ellis, I’m serious.
我们都不知道这家伙是谁
We don’t know who this guy is.
他爱她 奈克 他告诉过我
He loves her, Neck. He told me.
我才不管他爱谁
I don’t give a shit who he loves.
他不是个危险人物
He’s not dangerous.
那帮州警可不这样觉得
It sounds like a shitload of state troopers thinks different.
谁知道他在哪睡着
No tellin’ where the hell he’s been sleepin’.
他可能已经逃走了
He might be gone already.

Shit.
孩子们 对不起
Sorry, boys, but I’m going
不过我得违约 不能把船给你们了
to have to go back on our deal for the boat.
我也不想的 但是我也找不到
I don’t feel good about it, but I don’t see any other way
其他解决办法
out of what I’m into.
所以你知道州警通缉你的事了
So you know about the state troopers?
什么州警
What state troopers?
他们把你的照片贴得到处都是
The ones spreadin’ your picture all over the place.
封住165国道路口 就为了找你
Stoppin’ cars on the 165, searching for your ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!