Bullshit!
绝对是我见过最美的姑娘
Prettiest girl I’ve ever seen, hands down.
金发 长腿
Blonde hair, long legs.
告诉你们 她就像一个你不愿醒来的梦
I tell you, she’s like a dream you don’t want to wake up from.
她手的这里有鸟的纹身
She’s got these birds tattooed on her hands here.
夜莺
Nightingales.
幸运鸟
Good luck birds.
那是幸运蛇吗
That a good luck snake?
不 那不是
No, it is not.
我讨厌蛇
I hate snakes.
因为神让蛇存在好让我们恐惧
That’s because God put ’em here for us to fear.
我们进入这个世界之前很久
We knew to be afraid of snakes
就知道要去害怕蛇
long before we ever even got into this world.
切罗基族会用蛇皮
The Cherokee would wrap
包裹住孕妇的腰
their pregnant women’s bellies in snake skin.
以助产 好把孩子吓出来
Induce labor, scare the child out.
晚上把它放在床边
Put that around your bed at night.
蛇不会爬过编绳
Snake won’t cross a braided rope.
谢了
Thanks.
那那个纹身是干什么用的
So what’s that tattoo for then?
一个提醒
A reminder.
别被咬
Don’t get bit.
我10岁的时候
I was 10, swimmin’ about a mile up from here,
在上游一海里的地方和茱尼珀游泳
me and Juniper.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
Son of a bitch
游向我 正好咬中我的腋窝下面
swam up on me, bit me right here up under the armpit.
茱尼珀带我去诊所
Juniper got me off to the clinic.
医生说我被咬后20分钟就该没命了
Doctor said I should have been dead in 20 minutes.
我们到镇里就花了一个小时
Took us over an hour just to get to town.
那他们怎么处理的
So what’d they do for it?
给了我解毒剂
Gave me the anti-venom.
水腹蛇[产于南美的一种毒蛇]
Cottonmouth.
看见这了吗
See here?
解毒剂的问题是
Thing with anti-venom is,
只能注射一次
they can only give it to you once.
用马血做的 身体会立刻排斥
Made of horse blood. Body would reject it a second time.
所以解毒比中毒还危险
So the cure becomes more dangerous than the poison.
要是你在被咬了怎么办
What happens if you get bit again?
会死
I die
或者会流汗排出毒液来
or just sweat it out.
我们得去帮奈克的叔叔了
We gotta go help Neck’s uncle.
好吧
All right.
你从没说过自己的名字
You never said your name.
玛德
Mud.
你们可以叫我玛德
You can call me Mud.
给 玛德
Here, Mud.
我觉得你比我更需要这个
I think you need this worse than I do.
我会没事的
I’ll be all right.
你开始约会 估计她爸爸会顺路接你
You start datin’, I bet her dad’ll give you a free pickup.
我不在乎
I don’t care about that.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你去哪
Where you goin’?
停下
Stop it!
停下 天哪
Stop it! God!
天哪 普莱尔 起来
Holy shit, Pryor, get off your ass!
你只会罪有应得
You only got what you deserve!
没错 回家去 普莱尔
That’s right, go home, Pryor!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是艾力斯 他是奈克
I’m Ellis, that’s Neck.
你升学前 我们念同一所初中
We went to junior high with you before you went to high school.
你多大
How old are you?
14岁
Fourteen.
你刚刚可是打了一个高三的
You know you just punched a senior.
所以呢
So?
我是梅·珀尔
I’m May Pearl.
我知道
I know.
你还知道什么
What else do you know?
没了
Nothing.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
艾力斯
Ellis.
艾力斯
Ellis!

Look.
你以前见过她吗
You ever seen that girl before?
没有
No.
看见她的手了吗
Did you see her hands?
姑娘
Hey, girl!
姑娘 你去哪
Hey, girl, where you goin’?
那样可不酷
That ain’t even cool.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我们认识一个可能认识那个姑娘的人
We think we know a guy that might know that girl over there.
梅·珀尔 走吧
May Pearl, let’s go!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那再见吧
Okay, I guess I’ll see you.
要是你能找到我的电♥话♥号♥码
If you can find my number,
就该给我打电♥话♥
you should give me a call.
我能查到
I can find it.
她去哪
Where’d she go?
进了小猪超♥市♥ 她从汽车旅馆来的
Into the Piggly Wiggly. She came from the motel.
回家吃晚饭吗
Home for dinner?
你在躲什么
What you hidin’ for?
我没躲
I ain’t hidin’.
过来
Come over here.
知道我爱你吗
You know I love you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我知道
I know.
我为你辛苦工作
I work you hard,
因为生命不息 工作不止
’cause life is work.
知道吗
You know that?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你妈妈说要搬到镇里
Your mom is talkin’ about movin’ into town.
那是什么意思
What’s that mean?
她看起来主意已定
She seems set on it,
想分居
wants to separate.
甚至可能会要求离婚
May even ask for a divorce.
对我来说是什么意思
What’s that mean for me?
就是说享受这条河 儿子
It means enjoy this river, son.
享受你以此为生的时光
Enjoy it while you live on it.
因为这个世上 这种生活持续不了多久了
‘Cause this way of life isn’t long for this world.
河流管理局要动手了
River Authority’s about made certain of that.
但你我
But you and me,
我们还可以继续生活在这吧
we can still live out here, right?
河管局不能拿走你的船
R.A. can’t take your boat.
你还住在上面 他们不能这么做
Not while you’re still livin’ in it.
这个船屋在你妈妈名下
This houseboat’s in your mother’s name.
她父亲给了她 而不是我
Her daddy gave it to her, not to me.
她想离开它
She wants to leave it.
河流管理局有权来这
River Authority’s got every right to come in here
把这里一块板一块板拆开
and tear this place apart board by board.
不能这样
That ain’t right.
你在这里工作
You work outta here.
我们有制冰机
We got the ice machine.
陷阱
The traps.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
就像我说的 那是你妈妈的事
Like I said, that’s your mother’s business.
我不是城里人
I ain’t no townie.
我不会过城里人的生活
I ain’t livin’ like that.
我已经让你失望了 儿子
I’ve let you down, son.
男人本该掌控自己的事
Man is supposed to be in charge of his own affairs,
但我没有那样
but I haven’t worked it like that.
但是你们都结婚了
But y’all are married.
你们本该彼此相爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!