你可以说我无家可归因为
and you can call me homeless ’cause…
目前来说是这样的
Well, that’s true for now,
但你再叫我一次叫花子
but you call me a bum again,
我会替你♥爸♥教教你 什么叫尊重
I’m gonna teach you somethin’ about respect your daddy never did.
他们出现你就走吗
When they show up, you’ll leave?

Yup.
你走了之后 船就是我们的了吗
And when you leave, that boat’s ours?
没错
That’s right.
我正在紧要关头
I’m just in a tight spot.
需要人帮些小忙
Could use a little help.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
你知道他的名字吗
You get his name?

No.
对不起
Sorry.
你去哪了
Where ya been?
我和奈克去给格伦帮了点忙
Me and Neck got caught up helpin’ Galen.
你该来帮我的 我不得不自己装货
You’re supposed to be helpin’ me. I had to load this myself.
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
快上后面去 不能再晚了
Get on in the back, can’t be later than we are.
应该10块
Supposed to be 10.
是10块 但你得干完你的那份活
It’s 10, you do your share.
我早上装了货 我拿五块
I loaded this morning, makes it five.
能在奈克家放我下来吗
Can you drop me at Neck’s?
你今天还没看够他吗
Hadn’t you seen enough of him today?
他说有东西要给我
Said he had somethin’ for me.
那还有饼干吗
You see any more of them Ding Dongs over there?
妈妈想跟你说什么
What did Mama want to talk to you about?
什么
What?
今天早上吗 她想跟你说什么
This morning? What did she want to talk to you about?
你在我家里监视我吗
You spy on me in my own house?
我没监视 只是刚好听见的
I wasn’t spyin’, I just heard y’all.
那是你妈妈的事
That’s your mother’s business.
我来拿那本书
I came for that book.
对 再等下
Oh, yeah. Gotta give it a minute.
听见那音乐了吗
Hear that music?
听见了 怎么了
Yeah?
就是说他在做 那是他的干事歌♥
That means he’s doin’ it. That’s his doin’ it song.
知道是谁吗
You know who it is?
开那辆庞蒂亚克的
Whoever’s drivin’ that Pontiac.
你跟格伦说了今早的事吗
You tell Galen about this morning?
没 你跟谁说了吗
Nah. You tell anybody?
那人是个疯子
That guy’s crazy.
我不知道 我觉得他只是需要点帮助
I don’t know. I think he just needed a little help.
他可以使劲游出岛找吃的
He can swim his ass off that island and get some.
我应该会回那去
I think I’m gonna go back out there,
给他点吃的
give him some food.
为什么
Why?
你是奈克伯恩吧
You’re Neckbone, right?

Yeah.
给个建议
Word of advice.
长大别变成你那个死鬼叔叔一样
Don’t grow up to be like your shit heel uncle.
听见没
You hear me?
对待女人要像对待公主一样 懂吗
You treat a woman like a princess, got it?

Yeah.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby!
我他妈是公主
I’m a goddamn princess!
别那样
That’s uncalled for.
很多人喜欢
Hey, a lot of people are
在床上玩那个
comfortable with that kind of thing in the bedroom.
有人不喜欢
Some people aren’t.
我们知道你的倾向了 好吗
We know that about you now, okay?
你把我当什么
What do you think I am?
珍珠
Pearls.
格伦在蚌壳里发现的
Galen finds ’em in the mussel shells.
走吧 我们去拿那本书
Come on, let’s get that book.
-你没觉得有趣吗 -没有
– You weren’t havin’ any fun? – No!
-完全没有吗 -没有
– No fun at all? – No!
拜托别走
Please don’t go.
我不想你自己到岛上去
I don’t want you goin’ back out there by yourself.
那条河对两个人来说都够吓人的了
That river’s scary enough with two people.
我不信任那个人
I don’t trust that guy.
在这
Here it is.
《自信之友——异性沟通宝典》
格伦说这书真的让他桃花大旺
Galen said that really turned things around for him.
谢了
Thanks.
小心那条狗
Watch out for that dog.
你真要回去吗
You really goin’ back out there?
对 我觉得该去
Yeah. I think it’s the right thing to do.
好吧
All right.
那早上我过去
I’ll be over in the mornin’ then.
那本书不错 记得做后面的练习
Hey, that’s a good book. Be sure you do the worksheets in back.
我们吃饭吧 奈克
Let’s get some dinner, Neck.
我去之前给你电♥话♥
Hey, I’ll call before I come.
好的
All right.
你没事吧 妈妈
You okay, Mama?
没事
Yes.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
想我给你弄点吃的吗
You want me to fix you something?
没事不用
I’m all right.
那我就进屋了
Well, then, I’m going to turn in.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你知道汤姆·布兰肯希普吗
What do you know about Tom Blankenship?
什么
What?
布兰肯希先生 你知道他吗
Mr. Blankenship, what do you know about him?
怎么了
Why?
不知道 他看起来一个人很孤单
I don’t know. He just looks lonely over there all by himself.
有人搬来这条河干活
Some people move to this river to work on it,
有人搬到这为了独处
and some people move here to be left alone.
我希望我们今晚试着坐下来吃个晚饭 好吗
I want us to try and sit down for dinner tonight, okay?
艾力斯
Ellis?
7点前回家
Be home by 7:00.
好的
Yes, ma’am.
你觉得他在哪
Where do you think he’s at?
看看船那
Let’s try the boat.
看上去他扎营了
Looks like he made camp.
你觉得他在那吗
You think he’s up there?
你在干什么
What are you doin’?
我不能在同一个地方睡两次
I try to never sleep in the same spot twice.
-你带的那是什么 -给你带了些吃的
– What you got there? – Brought you some food.
给 拿着
Here, take it.
我欠你们的 小伙子们
I owe you boys.
我今天下午本来要钓鱼的
I was gonna try and run a trotline this afternoon.
看看有什么收获
See where that got me.
青豆从来没这么好吃过
Green beans never tasted so good.
你为什么有枪
Why you have that pistol?
自保
Protection.
你们不必怕我
Y’all needn’t be afraid of me.
我有两个办法保护自己 这件衣服
I’ve got two ways to protect myself out here, this shirt
和这把枪
and this pistol.
世上存在着凶猛的力量 小伙子们
There are fierce powers at work in the world, boys.
好的 坏的
Good, evil,
坏运气 绝顶好运
poor luck, best luck.
作为人
As men,
我们得在能占优势的地方占领高地
we’ve got to take advantage where we can.
你们来吗
Y’all comin’?
那你在等哪个家伙
So who’s this guy you’re waiting on?
我不是在等什么家伙
Oh, I’m not waitin’ on no guy.
我等的是我的女朋友
I’m waitin’ on my girlfriend.
-茱尼珀 -她辣吗
– Juniper. – Is she hot?
她很美
She’s beautiful.
鬼话连篇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!