他会没事吧
Is he going to be okay?
得把他送去诊所
Got to get him to the clinic.
你被咬了吗
Are you bit?
没有
No.
我的车在那上面
My bike’s up there!
快来帮帮忙
Need some help here!
毒蛇咬伤
Snake bite!
-他被毒蛇咬伤了 -冷静点
– It’s a snake bite! – Stay calm.
水蝮蛇
Cottonmouth.
不到一小时
Just under an hour.
好的 交给我们吧
Okay, we’ll take care of him.
来吧 来吧 大伙
Let’s go! Let’s go, people.
先生
Sir.
我们需要您填写一些信息
We’re going to need some information from you.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir!
通缉

Hello?
没事了
It’s okay.
躺下吧
Just sit back.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
你在家里
You’re home.
我们把你带回来了
We brought you home.
来 坐起来一点
Come on, sit up.

Come on.
我们被你吓到了 儿子
You had us scared, son.
真高兴你没事
I’m so glad you’re okay.
医生给你开了些药
The doctors gave you some medicine.
你被蛇咬了
You had a snake bite.
我怎么到医生那去的
How did I get to the doctor?
有个人把你送去的
A man brought you in.
没人知道是谁
No one knew him.
别 别 没事的
Oh, no, no, it’s all right.
你先休息 我们过后再谈
You just rest now. We’ll talk about it later.
你想要点什么吗 饿了吗
Do you need anything? Are you hungry?

No.
好了 让他好好休息吧
Come on, let him get some rest.
我一会儿再来看你
I’ll be back in to check on you.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
我爱你们
I love you.
我们也爱你 艾力斯
We love you, too, Ellis.
狗屁♥股♥也有被阳光照到的一天 是吧
The sun does shine on a dog’s ass some days, huh?
还没沉
It ain’t sunk yet.
艾力斯要是也能看见就好了
Wish Ellis could see it.
是啊
I know.
好了
Well…
看来你们完成了答应的事情
Looks like you get your end of the deal.
子弹呢
Where’s the bullets?
我们说好的是枪 没说子弹
Deal was for the gun, not the bullets.
妈的
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
奈克 我想再让你帮一个忙
Neck, I’ve got one more favor I want to ask of you.
玛德
Mud?
别起来
Don’t get up.
你怎么找到这来的
How’d you get here?
奈克带我来的
Neck brought me.
我们把船推下水了
We got the boat in the water.
-真的吗 -是啊
– You did? – Yeah.
从此一帆风顺
Smooth sailing from here on out.
不来和你说声再见就离开这里
Wouldn’t have felt right leavin’ town
我会过意不去的
without comin’ to say goodbye.
我很抱歉说了那些话
I’m sorry about what I said.
不 你生气是对的
No, you were right to be mad.
你说对了很多事情
You were right about a lot of things.
我不太经常说实话 但是
I don’t traffic in the truth too often, but
我的确爱过她
I did love her.
我现在
I do
也还爱她
love her.
她也爱你
She loves you, too.
她说的
She said it.
是啊 只是我们都犯错了
Yeah, I just made mistakes.
该死的 我们都是
Heck, we both did, you know.
这样的生活很难持续下去
It’s a hard life to keep up with,
她厌倦了尝试 这不能怪她
can’t blame her for gettin’ tired of tryin’.
我爸爸说 你不能指望女人爱你
My dad says you can’t count on women loving you.
他说不能相信女人
He said you can’t trust them.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
你是个好男人 艾力斯
You’re a good man, Ellis.
你要能遇上个有你一半好的姑娘
You meet a girl half as good as you,
就能幸福了
you’re going to be all right.
你也是个好男人 玛德
You’re a good man, too, Mud.

No.
不 我不是 艾力斯
No, I ain’t, Ellis.
或许从现在起 我可以…
Maybe from here on out, I can…
待着别动
Stay put.
艾力斯
Ellis!
艾力斯
Ellis!
别动
Don’t move.
玛德
Mud!
放他走
Let him go.
你还在下面吧 伙计
You still down there, buddy?
-在 -好 别动
– Yeah. – All right, stay put.
从这边把他赶出来
Flush him out this way.
玛德
Mud!
玛德
Mud!
玛德
Mud!
玛德
Mud!
-玛德 -艾力斯
– Mud! – Ellis!
艾力斯
Ellis!
艾力斯 艾力斯
Ellis. Ellis.
没事了
It’s okay.

Hello?
我就是
You’re speaking to him.
他死了吗
He’s dead?
你的车子拿回来了吗
You got your bike back?
拿回来了
Yeah.
被玛德摔得快散架了
Mud dinged the shit out of it.
他们真的动手了
They’re really doing it.
这是法律
It’s the law.
全是胡扯
It’s bullshit.
他们找到汤姆了吗
They ever find Tom?
没有 他走了
No. He’s gone.
我在新闻上听到
I heard on the news,
他们没找到玛德的尸体
they still hadn’t found Mud’s body.
你说他死了吗
You think he’s dead?
不知道
I don’t know.
希望没有
I hope not.
我得走了
I gotta go.
晚点去公♥寓♥那儿 帮我收拾收拾房♥间
Come by the apartments later, help me fix up my room.
好啊
All right.
下周见吧
I’ll see you next week?
一言为定
You betcha.
艾力斯
Ellis.
好好照看你妈妈 好吗
You mind your mother, okay?
这对她也是个很大的改变
This is a big change for her, too.
她需要你的支持
She’s gonna need your support.
好的 爸爸
Yes, sir.
好的
All right.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来吧 小子

Come on, son.
你得来看看这个
You gotta see this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!