但你要记住 孩子
But you just remember this, boy.
你记住 他们会进来
You just remember, when they
一点点的把房♥子拆了
come in here and they tear this place apart
你在听我说吗
board by board! You hear me?
你甚至是个从来没有能力
You are a man who’s never
去维持自己生计的男人
had the strength to support his own life.
艾力斯
Ellis.
你必须把那个马达放归原处
You’ll return that motor from where you found it,
并且跟它的主人道歉
and you’ll apologize in person to the man you took it from.
我再不会容许类似的事发生
I won’t hear about anything like this again.
我不能归还那个马达
I can’t take that motor back.
但我会付他钱
But I can pay him for it.
我会给他他想要的
I’ll give him what he wants.
我不在乎你做什么 艾力斯
I don’t care what you do, Ellis.
这究竟是怎么了
What the hell’s all this?
这是篝火
It’s a bonfire.
他真是一点都不怕被发现
I guess he didn’t care about bein’ seen.
他有其他心事
He had something else on his mind.
你们都躲起来干什么
What you all hidin’ for?
我们找到了你的衬衫
Found your shirt.
你们可以自己留着
You can keep it.
我不需要了
I don’t need it no more.
看到了篝火里没燃尽的东西
Saw what’s left of your bonfire.
有人也许已经发现你了
Somebody could have seen you.
大概是吧
I guess.
昨晚喝了酒吗
Do some drinkin’ last night?
昨晚我喝了很多
I did a lot of drinkin’ last night.
奈克 我需要你留下来搞定马达
Neck, I’m gonna need you to stay here and get this motor runnin’.
艾力斯 你帮我做另外一件事
Ellis, I need you to do somethin’ else for me.
我要你把这个交给茱尼珀
I need you to get that to Juniper.
好的 玛德
Okay, Mud.
奈克 来吧
Neck, let’s go.
你还是要带茱尼珀走吗
You still takin’ Juniper?
奈克 帮我把套筒扳手拿来
Neck, fetch me that socket wrench.
你一个人可以吗
You be all right?
可以 你呢
Yeah. How about you?
没问题的
He’ll be okay.
我能借你的车用用吗
Can I borrow your bike?
好啊
Yeah.
别翻车了
Don’t tump it.
我还在想什么时候能再见到你呢
I was wonderin’ when I’d see you.
昨晚的事 很抱歉
Sorry about last night.
我是来把这个给你的
I’m supposed to give this to you.
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
你看过了吗
Did you read it?
没有
No.
我得走了
I gotta go.
艾力斯
Ellis.
我向你道歉了
I said I was sorry.
你要做的只是在那里等我们
All you had to do was be there.
我不能
I couldn’t.
那你为什么还到这来
Then why’d you even come here?
我来是想和他私奔
I came here to leave with him.
我来了
I did.
你知道你并不了解他 对吧
You know you don’t know him, right?
我知道他为了你什么都能做
I know he’d do anything for you.
你这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
玛德天生是个骗子
Mud’s a born liar.
大家都喜欢他 就是因为
That’s why people like him,
他能让人自我感觉良好
he makes them feel good about themselves.
我是爱他的
I do love him.
只是
I just
我不能一辈子都和他一起逃跑
can’t spend the rest of my life runnin’ away with him.
告诉他 我能理解
Tell him I understand.
他写了什么
What’s it say?
“都结束了”
Says, “It’s over.”
再见 艾力斯
Bye, Ellis.
你接到我的电♥话♥了吗
Did you get my phone calls?
-什么 -我给你打过电♥话♥
– What? – I’ve been tryin’ to call you.
这家伙是谁
Who’s this guy?
别把脑袋伸在我车里 小子
Get your head out of my car, kid.
-艾力斯 -我给你打了两次电♥话♥
– Ellis! – I called you twice!
住手 凯尔
Stop it, Kyle!
快住手
Stop it!
凯尔
Kyle!
停下 凯尔
Stop it, Kyle!
上帝
God!
你到这来干什么 艾力斯
What the hell you doin’ here, Ellis?
什么
What?
你不能见我跟谁在一起 就上来揍一拳
You can’t just run up and punch people I’m with.
抱歉 我只是想知道你为什么没回我电♥话♥
I’m sorry, I just wanted to know why you hadn’t called me back.
我为什么要回你电♥话♥ 艾力斯
Why would I call you back, Ellis?
因为你是我女朋友
Because you’re my girlfriend.
我不是你女朋友
I’m not your girlfriend.
我们就约会过一次
We’ve been on one date.
就一次
One.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but…
但是什么 你还想怎么样 艾力斯
But what? What’d you expect, Ellis?
我爱你
I love you.
你才十四岁
You’re 14.
不知道 就是个孩子
I don’t know. He’s just this kid.
好了 我们去…
Come on, let’s…
现在试试
Try it now.
不行
Nothin’.
真该死
Son of a bitch.
她说什么了
What she say?
你是个骗子
You’re a liar!
让两个孩子跑腿 做这些事
Makin’ two kids run around, doin’ all the work
就因为你不敢自己去做
because you’re too scared to do it yourself!
你害怕了 就让我去告诉她都结束了
Makin’ me tell her it’s over because you’re too scared!
你说你爱她 你骗了我们
You said you loved her and you lied!
你放弃了她 她也放弃了你
You gave up on her, and she gave up on you!
就和所有人一样
Just like everybody else!
我那么相信你
I trusted you!
什么篝火 十字架 狼眼 全是胡扯
Bonfires and crosses and wolf’s eye… Bullshit!
好了 别这样 艾力斯
Now, come on, Ellis.
你告诉我的每一件事都是假的
Every single thing you told me was a lie!
你从不在乎她 也从不在乎我们
You never cared about her, and you never cared about us!
从没有真正在乎过
Not enough to matter!
你利用了我们
You used us.
你害我成了个小偷
You made me a thief!
我去和他说
Let me talk to him.
艾力斯
Ellis!
艾力斯 别这样
Ellis, come on!
艾力斯 等一下
Ellis, wait a minute.
艾力斯
Ellis!
糟了
Shit.
玛德
Mud!
艾力斯 他掉进沟里去了
Ellis! He fell in the creek!
掉进那个蛇窝里了
He fell into the snakes!
玛德 快来啊
Mud, please!
把马达开起来 奈克
Get the motor started, Neck!
他有事吗 被咬了吗
Is he okay? Is he bit?
见鬼
Shit.
现在几点
What time is it?
现在几点
What time is it?
四点十八分
4:18!
每十分钟喊一下
Yell it out every 10 minutes.
好
Okay.