“And knows me
他理解我
“How pitiful I deserve…”
我是多么地可怜
I mean in singing.
我的意思是指歌♥唱方面
But in loving…
但在爱情方面…
…Leander,the good swimmer,Troilus,
利安得 游泳健将 特洛伊罗斯
the first employer of panders…
第一个发展媒人行业的人…
…and a whole bookful of these quondam carpet-mangers…
还有好多类似的人…
…whose names yet run smoothly in the even road of a blank verse…
他们的名字至今家喻户晓…
…why,they were never so truly turned…
为什么 他们从未遭遇如此…
…over and over…
反反复复的打击
…as my poor self in love.
就象我这个爱情可怜虫一样
Marry,I cannot show it in rhyme.
哎 我总是掌握不好韵律
I have tried.
我已经努力了
I can find out no rhyme to “lady,” but…
我发现”小姐”是没重音 但是…
…”baby,” an innocent rhyme.
“甜心”是纯音
For “scorn,” “horn,” a hard rhyme.
“嘲笑”和”号♥角”是重音
For “school,” “fool,” a babbling rhyme.
“学校”和”笨蛋”是轻音
Very ominous endings.
真悲惨的结局啊
No,I was not born under a rhyming planet…
我不是一个出生在韵律世家…
…nor I cannot woo in festival terms.
我不能在节日里一显身手了
Sweet Beatrice…
可爱的碧翠斯…
…wouldst thou come when I called thee?
我呼唤你的时候都会出现吗?
Yea,signior,and depart when you bid me.
是的 先生 叫我走我就走
Stay but till then.
再呆一会儿
“Then” is spoken.Fare you well now.
“呆”过了 再见吧
And yet…
不过嘛…
…ere I go…
在我走之前…
…let me go with that I came…
我要说明我的来意…
…which is with knowing what passed between you and Claudio.
我想知道你和克罗迪奥之前发生了什么事情
Only foul words,and thereupon I will kiss thee.
我骂了他 现在我要吻你
Foul words is but foul wind,and foul wind is but foul breath.
脏话会带来脏风 脏风会带来脏气
Foul breath is noisome.Therefore I will depart unkissed.
脏气太臭了 所以我走之前是不允许接吻的
Thou hast frighted the word out of his right sense,so forcible is thy wit.
你太聪明了 善于强词夺理 真叫人佩服
But I must tell thee plainly,
但我必须明确地告诉你
Claudio undergoes my challenge…
我已经向克罗迪奥提出挑战…
…and either I must shortly hear from him…
他要是不快点给我回音
…or I will subscribe him a coward.
我就会认定他是个懦夫
And,I pray thee now…
我现在恳请你…
…tell me…
告诉我…
…for which of my bad parts did thou first fall in love with me?
我的哪一个缺点使你开始爱上我了?
For them all together…
整个你我都爱…
…which maintains so politic a state of evil…
因为你这个人整个都坏透了…
…that they will not admit any good part to intermingle with them.
已经坏得无法掺进任何优点了
But for which of my good parts did you first suffer love for me?
那么 你是爱上我的哪个优点才得相思病的?
Suffer love!A good epithet!
相思病!这个叫法太妙了!
I do suffer love indeed,for I love thee against my will.
我的确得了相思病 因为我违心地爱上了你
In spite of your heart,I think.Alas…
我觉得连你的心你都不管了 哎…
…poor heart.
可怜的心啊
If you spite it for my sake,I will spite it for yours…
既然你为了我跟你的心做对 我也应该这样…
…for I will never love that which my friend hates.
因为我决不会爱上我朋友憎恨的东西–我不爱你了
Thou and I are too wise to woo peaceably.
你和我都太聪明 没办法好好地谈情说爱
And now tell me…
现在告诉我…
…how doth your cousin?
你的表妹怎样了?
Very…
病得…
…ill.
很重
And how do you?
那么 你呢?
Very ill too.
病得也很重
Serve God…
遵从上帝的意愿…
…love me…
爱我吧…
…and mend.
快点好起来吧
Madam! Here comes one in haste.
小姐! 有个人急匆匆地来了
You must come to your uncle.
快点去你叔叔那儿
Yonder’s old coil at home.
那边的长者都聚集在家里
It is proved my lady Hero hath been falsely accused…
已经证实了希洛小姐是被冤枉的…
…the prince and Claudio mightily abused…
王子和克罗迪奥被骗了…
…and Don John is the author of all…
而唐·约翰是主谋
…who is fled and gone.
已经畏罪潜逃了
Will you come…
你这就去吗?
…presently?
快点
Will you go hear this news,signior?
先生 你也想去听听吗?
I will live in thy heart,die in thy lap,
我将活在你心里 死在你的膝下
and be buried in thy eyes…
葬在你的眼睛里…
…and moreover I will go with thee to thy uncle’s.
还有我会陪你到你叔叔那里去
Did I not tell you she was innocent?
我早就告诉你她是无辜的
So are the prince and Claudio,who accused her upon the error you heard debated.
王子和克罗迪奥都错怪她了 这你都清楚了
But Margaret was in some fault for this.
玛格利特在这件事上也是被坏人利用了
Well,I am glad that all things sort so well.
所有的事情都得以完美解决
Now,daughter,and you gentlewomen all,withdraw…
女儿和女宾们快点撤退…
…and when I send for you,come hither masked.
…一会儿我派你出去时要蒙上纱巾
The prince and Claudio promised by this hour to visit me.
王子和克罗迪奥答应这个时间来看我
You know your office,brother.
弟弟 你知道怎样做了吧
You must be father to your brother’s daughter,and give her to young Claudio.
你要装成是她的父亲并把她交给克罗迪奥
Which I will do with confirmed countenance.
我一定会胜任的
Friar,I must entreat your pains,I think.
神父 我恳求你的帮助
To do what,signior? To bind me,or undo me.One of them.
什么事? 我要结婚 不想再独身了 帮帮我
Signior Leonato,truth it is,good signior…
里奥纳多先生 不瞒你说 我的好老人家…
…your niece regards me with an eye of favor.
你的侄女已经看上我了
The sight whereof I think you had from me,from Claudio and the prince.
这件事 你得感谢我 克罗迪奥 还有王子
But what’s your will? Your answer,sir,is enigmatical.
你有何打算呢? 你的话我听不明白 先生
But,for my will,my will is your good will…
至于说我的打算 我的打算就是…
…may stand with ours,this day to be conjoined…
得到你美好的祝福 同意我们今天…
…in the state of…
在神圣的婚姻典礼上…
…honorable marriage…
结为夫妻…
…in which,good friar,I shall desire your help.
这方面 神父 还希望得到你的帮助
My heart is with your liking. And my help.
我由衷赞成你的打算 我也乐意效劳
Here come the prince and Claudio.
王子和克罗迪奥来了
Good morrow to this fair assembly.
早安 各位
Good morrow,prince.Good morrow,Claudio.
早安 王子殿下 早安 克罗迪奥
We here attend you.
我们已经恭候多时了
Are you yet determined today to marry with my brother’s daughter?
你已经决定今天要娶我兄弟的女儿吗?
Call her forth,brother.
兄弟 叫她过来
Here’s the friar,ready.
神父已经准备好了
Which is the lady I must seize upon?
哪一位是我的新娘?
This same is she…
她的样子和…?
…and I do give you her.
我将她交给你了
Sweet…
亲爱的…
…let me see your face.
让我看一下你的样子
No,that you shall not…
不 除非你…
…till you take her hand before this friar and swear to marry her.
拉着她的手 在神父面前发誓娶她
Give me your hand,before this holy friar.
请把手给我 在神圣的神父亲面前
I am your husband…
如果你爱我的话
…if you like of me.
我就是你的丈夫了
Hero that is dead.
希洛已经死了
She died,my lord,but whiles her slander lived.
她死了 殿下 可是她遭受诽谤的阴影还没有消除
And when I lived…
现在我活着
…I was your other wife.
我是你第二个妻子
And when you loved…
现在你爱我…
…you were my other husband.
你是我第二个丈夫
One Hero died defiled,but I do live…
希洛蒙冤而死 可我活着…
…and surely as I live…
我仍然活在人世间…
…I am a maid.
我是清白的
All this amazement can I qualify.
我会揭开所有的谜底
When after that the holy rites are ended…
等这个神圣的仪式结束后
…l’ll tell you largely of fair Hero’s death.
我会告诉你真正的希洛之死的故事
Soft and fair,friar.
神父 美丽而温柔的
Which is Beatrice?
碧翠斯在哪里?
I answer to that name.
我就叫这个名字
What is your will?
有何吩咐?
Do not you love me?
你不是爱我吗?
Why,no.
哦 不对