I took your gun.
你叫警♥察♥了?- 是的 那样比较好
You call police? – Yes. It’s much better.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
这边 这样舒服点 对 就这样
There, now. It’s much better this way. Really, it is.
你在医院里会被好好照料的
You’ll be wonderfully looked after in a hospital.
在那儿你很安全
You’ll be safe there.
战争不会永远打下去的
The war won’t last forever.

No.
我们很快就会结束它
Soon we finish it.
我不行了…
I’m finish…
…但是其它人还会来…
…but others come…
…像我一样
…like me.
成百上千 成百上千的人
Thousands, many thousands.
还要更多
Better.
所有这一切…
All of this…
…你将会看到
…you will see.
你一定会看到
You will see.
我们会来的 我们会轰炸你们的城市…
We will come. We will bomb your cities…
…就像对巴塞罗那…
…like Barcelona…
…华沙…
…Warsaw…
…纳尔维克 鹿特丹
…Narvik, Rotterdam.
我们只用两个小时就炸毁了鹿特丹
Rotterdam we destroy in two hours.
死伤无数 都是无辜的百姓 – 不是无辜的
And thousands killed. Innocent people. – Not innocent!
他们反对我们 – 妇女和儿童
They were against us! – Women and children!
3万人 两小时
Thirty thousand in two hours.
这儿也会一样
And we will do the same thing here!
他的手伤了 医生
It’s his arm, doctor.
好了 先生 – 跟我们走 年轻人
All right, sir. – Come along, young fellow.
谢谢你 夫人 走吧
Thank you, ma’am. Move along now.
你还好吧 米尼弗夫人?- 还好 谢谢你 医生
You all right, Mrs. Miniver? – Yes, thank you, doctor.
妈妈?
Mommy?
刚才是谁 妈妈?
Who was that, Mommy?
刚才谁在这儿 妈妈?谁在这儿?
Who was here, Mommy? Who was here?
克莱姆 是爸爸 亲爱的 是爸爸
Clem! It’s Daddy, darling! It’s Daddy!
快去叫朱蒂
Run and tell Judy.
朱蒂 朱蒂
Judy! Judy!
克莱姆 亲爱的 亲爱的 你还好吗?
Clem, darling! Darling, are you all right?
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
噢 见到你太高兴了 – 爸爸 爸爸
Oh, I’m so glad to see you. – Daddy! Daddy!
嗨 亲爱的 – 爸爸 爸爸
Hello, darling. – Daddy! Daddy!
你好吗?- 你脏死了
How are you? Y- ou’re awful dirty.
我快累死了 唉 我真累
And I’m awful tired. Gosh, I’m tired.
走吧 你先睡一觉
Come along. You’re going straight to bed.
你真的没事吗?- 是的 我很好 只是这船
Are you sure you’re all right? – Yes, I’m fine. Just the boat.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, children.
走 托比
Go on, Toby.
有文的消息吗?
Any word of Vin?
没有 不过他很快就会回来的 我确信这一点
No, but he’ll be back soon. I’m sure of it.
亲爱的 你回家来太好了 走吧 托比
Darling, it’s so lovely to have you home. Come on, Toby.
我想睡上一个星期
I want to sleep for a week.
这边 亲爱的
There, darling.
噢 太好了
Oh, that’s good.
我给你拿些早点来好吗 亲爱的?
Can I get you some breakfast, darling?
是文 克莱姆 是文
It’s Vin, Clem! It’s Vin!
他回来了
He’s back.
我好像听你说要给我拿早点的吧?
Did I hear you offer me some breakfast?
那是在十个钟头以前了
10 hours ago.
十个钟头?- 不过已经被文吃了
Ten hours? – But Vin ate it.
文 回家了?- 回家了
Vin, home? – Home.
你们两个都回来了
Both of you.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
他去了裴尔顿庄园公布订婚的消息
He went up to Beldon Hall to break the news of the engagement.
我有点担心他的此行
I don’t envy him that trip.
竟然给他吃我的早餐 还剩了点什么吗?
Serves him right, though, for eating my breakfast. Anything left?
你想吃什么?- 哦 我…
What do you want? – Well, I should…
你还有什么?- 我问问
What have you got? – I’ll find out.
艾达
Ada!
我不知道你什么时候会醒
I didn’t know when you’d wake up,
所以我没有让准备晚餐
so I couldn’t order anything for dinner.
早餐 不管什么时间 当我起来 就是早餐
Breakfast. No matter what time it is when I wake up, it’s breakfast.
请进
Come in.
你好 艾达 – 噢 见到你真高兴 先生
Hello, Ada. – Well, I am glad to see you, sir!
看完报纸上写的 我真是为你担心
After what it said in the papers, I was quite worried about you.
真的 – 你太好了 不过我没事儿
I was. – That’s nice of you, but I’m all right.
现在我需要的就是一大盘的 火腿和鸡蛋
All I need now is a good large plate of ham and eggs.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
报纸上说了?- 关于敦克尔克?
Then it is in the papers? – About Dunkirk?
是的 – 是的 亲爱的
Yes. – Yes, dear.
感谢上帝 我真不应该跟你说这个
Thank heavens. I shan’t have to tell you about it.
克莱姆 我真为你骄傲
Clem, I’m so proud of you.
是吗 亲爱的?噢 那太好了
Are you, darling? Well, that’s nice.
想想看 我也有点引以为荣
And come to think of it, I’m a bit proud of myself.
这可以称作是一次真正的航行
What you might call a real bit of navigation.
也是我最渴望去做的
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
噢 亲爱的 我真对不住你
Oh, darling, I’m almost sorry for you,
要不是发生这件事 …
having such a nice, quiet, peaceful time…
…你会过得很舒适 安静 和平
…when things were happening.
不过那是作为一个男人要做的 不是吗?
But that’s what men are for, isn’t it?
男人干事业 女人照顾家庭
To do things while women look after the house.
是的 亲爱的 请进
Yes, dear. Come in.
对不起 夫人 可我刚想起来 我们没有火腿了
I’m sorry, ma’am, but I just remembered we ain’t got any ham.
什么?- 你把它们都给那个德国飞行员了
What? – You gave it all to that German pilot.
噢 没关系
Oh, well, never mind.
我们还有一些烤肉 米尼弗先生也会喜欢的
We’ve got some bacon. Mr. Miniver likes that just as well.
好吧 夫人 – 德国飞行员是怎么回事?
All right, ma’am. – What’s that about a German pilot?
什么事也没有 – “什么事也没有” 是什么意思?
Nothing at all. – What do you mean, “nothing at all”?
哦 今天早上有个德国飞行员进来 要火腿和鸡蛋
Well, I just had a German pilot in for ham and eggs this morning,
就是这样
that’s all.
等会儿 这儿发生什么事了?- 克莱姆 别激动
Wait! What’s going on here? – Now, Clem, don’t get excited.
我去给你放洗澡水
I’m going to draw your bath.
我已经洗过澡了 我没激动
I’ve had a bath. I’m not excited!
来根雪茄?- 不 我不想抽
A cigarette? – No, I don’t want one.
他是我们在找的那个人吗?
Was it the fellow we were looking for?
是的 – 但你做了些什么?
Yes. – But what did you do?
嘿 你快让我发疯了 他有枪吗?
Woman, you’re driving me crazy. Didn’t he have a gun?
嗯 是的 他有枪
Well, yeah, he had a gun.
然后呢?
Well?
我把枪从他那儿拿走了 然后打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
I took it from him and called the police.
哦 你把它给了警♥察♥… 就这样
Oh, you just took it to the police…. Just like that.
我想你还给了他茶
And then I suppose you gave him tea.
牛奶
Milk.
牛奶 – 克莱姆
Milk. – Clem!
请进 – 什么事 艾达?
Come in. – What is it, Ada?
是那个贵妇人 夫人
It’s the old lady, ma’am.
还有我把鸡蛋放在炉子上了
And me with the eggs on the stove.
是裴尔顿公爵夫人 – 裴尔顿 在这儿?
It’s Lady Beldon. – Beldon, here?
不 夫人 在楼下
No, ma’am. Downstairs.
好的 告诉她我马上就下去
All right. Tell her I’ll be down in a minute.
好的 夫人
Very well, ma’am.
裴尔顿公爵夫人
Lady Beldon.
如果我不知道你赤手空拳逮住了那个飞行员
If I hadn’t known you’d taken that pilot single handed,
我会以为现在你被吓坏了
I’d say you were scared.
我是被吓坏了
I am scared,
就像我赤手空拳抓住那个德国飞行员时一样
just as I was when I took that German pilot single handed.
知道她为什么来得这么急吗?
Know why she’s come in such hot haste?
我估计是来反对这桩婚事的
To object to the marriage, I suppose.
真是势利得让人难以忍♥受
It’s really insufferable snobbery.
像文这样的孩子 她应该感到骄傲和高兴的
A boy like Vin, she ought to be proud and happy.
还有荣誉 – 真希望我能穿件更好的衣服
And honored. – I wish I had a better dress on.

Oh, well.
克莱门特·米尼弗 你还敢笑