Oh, no. It’s only the river patrol.
好的 老伙计 我马上就过去
All right, old man, I’ll come right over.
你今晚不是不用去吗?
You’re not going out on the river tonight?
我得去 今晚轮到我了
I’ve got to. I’m on patrol.
不知道发生什么事了 2:30
I wonder what’s up. 2:30.
他们到底想干什么?
What on Earth can they want?
难以想象
I can’t imagine.
你已经找那个德国飞行员一整天了
You’ve been out after that German flyer all day,
我不让你去
and I’ll not let you go.
现在 我也糊涂了
Now I am confused.
不知道是什么命令?
Are those orders?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you off to?
给你拿三明治和热水瓶
Sandwiches and a Thermos.
你执勤的时候会用得到的
If you’re going on duty, you’ll need them.
谢谢 – 你好 米尼弗
Thank you. – Hello, Miniver.
你好 哈勒帝
Hello, Halliday.
诺比 有什么事?- 我不知道
Nobby, what’s on? – I don’t know.
他上你的船 你还有多少汽油?
He’s your crew. How much petrol have you got?
大概还有一半吧 怎么了?- 把它加满 迪克森
About half full. Why? What’s up? – Fill her up, Dixon.
你好 米尼弗先生
Hi, Mr. Miniver.
有什么事吗?- 但愿我知道
What’s up? – Wish I knew.
你认为是什么事?- 不知道
What do you think? – Don’t know.
你知道吗?- 我只知道…
Do you know? – All I know is…
…我被从床上叫起来 就是为了把这个酒吧开开
…I’ve been dragged out of bed to open up the bar.
很高兴你能这样做
Awfully glad you were.
右面有人上来了
A couple of points to starboard there.
当华♥莱♥士♥流血的时候 苏格兰也为之动容
Scots, wae hae wi’ Wallace bled.
伙计们 大家好 – 穿这么好干吗?
Hello, chaps. – Why the glad rags?
我在伦敦萨沃伊酒店的时候 接到了哈勒帝的电♥话♥…
Well, I was in London at the Savoy and I got old Halliday’s call…
…就直接过来了 – 知道发生什么事了吗?
…and I come straight down. Any idea what we’re up to?
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
“现在不是问为什么的时候 你只有两条路 做或死 ”
“Theirs is not to reason why. Theirs is but to do or die.”
600勇士
Gallant 600.
给我来杯喝的 – 米尼弗 你了解多少情况?
Give me a drink. – Miniver, what you make of it?
我会为祖国做任何事情
I’ll do anything for our country,
但凌晨2点把我们弄出来
but digging us out at 2 in the morning
是过于紧张了
That carries the war too far.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我接到的命令是把超过30英尺的油艇…
My orders are to collect petrol boats…
…收集起来 安排好船员 …
…of 30 feet and over I can lay my hands on…
… 加满油 然后去 雷米格特(英国东南方的海边城市)
…shove crews in, fill them and send them to Ramsgate.
雷米格特?- 为什么要去雷米格特?
Ramsgate? – Why Ramsgate?
我不知道 我也很想知道
I don’t know. Your guess is as good as mine.
越快越好 – 干杯 雷米格特
The sooner we get off the better. – Hooray for Ramsgate!
给我记上帐 好吗 乔?- 好的
Sign that for me, will you, Joe?- Sure thing.
快点 麦克 – 给我也记上
Come on, Mac. – Sign that for me.
发生什么事了?
What on Earth?
一定就在附近
There must be close to 1000.
看那里 快看
Look. Look, sir.
请注意
Attention, please.
大家请注意
Attention, everyone.
请注意
A ttention, please.
把发动机关掉
Switch off your engines.
正如你们所知 英国远征军…
As you know, the British Expeditionary Force…
…被敌人围追 已经退到了海边
…is trapped between the enemy and the sea.
有40万人被困在海滩…
Four hundred thousand men are crowded on the beaches…
…遭受着炮火的袭击和战斗机的轰炸
…under bombardment from artillery and planes.
他们唯一的逃生机会就靠你们了
Their only chance to escape annihilation rests with you.
你们的目的地是敦克尔克
Your destination is Dunkirk.
我有责任告诉你们 这次行动并非没有风险
It’s my duty to tell you that the effort is not without risk.
你们将穿过40里公海…
You are asked to cross 40 miles of open sea…
…可是许多人驾驶的小船并不适合航海
…many of you in small boats that are far from seaworthy.
岸上的敌人和战斗机的轰炸会使你们的任务更为艰难
Shore guns and enemy aircraft are going to make it tough for you.
如果有人想要退出 现在就可以离开了
Any of you who wish to withdraw may do so now.
很好
Very good.
我们马上出海
We’ll put to sea at once.
没有罗盘的小船跟着…
Smaller boats without compasses will follow…
…前面的大船
…in the wake of larger ships at the head of the line.
时间很紧迫
Every moment counts.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you.
你还好吧?是的 先生
All right with you? Aye, sir.
把船头调过去
Turn her over.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, ma’am.
早上好 波勒先生 – 你起得真早
Good morning, Mr. Ballard. – You’re up early.
是的 我没怎么睡好
Yes. I haven’t been sleeping very well.

Listen.
枪声
Guns.
好奇怪 这声音竟随着东风飘过来
Funny how the sound carries with this east wind.
米尼弗先生还没从敦克尔克回来 对吗?
Mr. Miniver’s not back from Dunkirk, I suppose?
没有 他没回来 我儿子也没回来
No, he’s not back. Neither is my son.
他们已经去了5天了
They’ve been gone five days now.
噢 他们会回来的 夫人 很快就回来了 – 是的
Oh, they’ll be back, ma’am. You’ll see. – Yes.
我盼着能快点见到他们 – 一定会的
I’ll be very glad to see. – You will.
他们驾船去海上
Them that goes down to the sea in ships
只是去那儿帮忙…
and has their business in the great waters…
他们在深渊中
these men see the works of the Lord
看到了上帝的杰作和奇迹
and his wonders in the great deep.
邪恶是不能战胜正义的 是吧
You can’t beat the Bible, can you,
难道你没有这种强烈的感觉吗?
when it comes to deep feelings?
是的 – 没人认为象戈培尔…
No. – No, and no one that’s thrown that over…
…和戈林这样的跳梁小丑会打赢这场战争
…for a set of Goebbels and Gorings is going to win this war.
这就是我最欣慰的 夫人 – 我也一样 波勒先生
That’s my comfort, ma’am. – Mine too, Mr. Ballard.
今年还会办花展 你知道 就在裴尔顿庄园
There’s to be a flower show this year, you know, up at Beldon Hall.
一场战争还不能让我们的公爵夫人停止她的花展
It takes more than a war to stop her old ladyship.
噢 对不起 你刚才说什么?
Oh, I am so sorry. What were you saying?
我在跟你说我的玫瑰 夫人
I was telling you about my rose, ma’am.
我已经报名参加了 而且我…
I’ve entered it for the show and l
噢 我不该来烦你
Well, I should know better than to be bothering you.
噢 没有 我很高兴听你说
Oh, but you’re not. I’m so glad.
那是朵美丽的玫瑰 它应该获奖
It’s a beautiful rose. It deserves a prize.
谢谢 夫人 嗯…
Thank you, ma’am. Well….
我得走了 – 再见 波勒 先生
I’ll be getting along. – Good day, Mr. Ballard.
你要是跑或者喊叫 我就开枪
Move or make noise, I shoot.
你一个人?
Alone?
我的孩子们和佣人在楼上
My children are upstairs, and the maid.
都在睡觉
All asleep.
拿吃的 喝的
Food. Drink.
好的
All right.
快点 – 我正在拿
Food, quick. – I’m getting it.
别用枪指着我 你吓着我了
Stop pointing that gun at me! You’re frightening me!
牛奶 牛奶
Milk. Milk.
快点
Hurry.
给我
Give me.
有肉吗?- 有 我想是有的
You got meat? – Yes, I think so.
快点 – 已经很快了
Hurry. – I am hurrying.
退后
Go back.
是送奶工
It’s the milkman.
外套 给我外套
Coat. Give me coat.
站住
Wait.
我给你拿外套
I’ll get you the coat.
把门开着
Keep door open.
快去
Go.
警♥察♥局 急事
The police. Urgent, please.
是警♥察♥局吗?我是米尼弗夫人
Police? This is Mrs. Miniver.
米尼弗
Miniver.
在斯达林斯的 我抓住了个德国飞行员 逃跑的那个
Starlings. I’ve got that German flyer, the one who escaped.
在厨房♥里
In the kitchen.
是的 我还好 你们可以到后门来吗?
Yes, I’m all right. Will you come to the back door?
他受伤了 叫个医生来
He’s wounded. Bring a doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿走了你的枪