Oh, I have missed your company.
噢,我太想念你们了
I thought I’d just drop by to see if you needed anything.
我只是顺路过来… 看看你们需要什么
Actually, if this may be our secret –
事实上,这是我们之间的秘密
Mr um… Whatshisname doesn’t know I’m here.
那个…什么,不知道我在这里
We’re fine, thank you, Mrs Henderson.
我们知道了,亨德森夫人
My poor dear, I’m having some cheese sent up to you.
我为你们准备了一些芝土
Yes, it’s terribly sad. She’s just skin and bones.
不幸的是,她要保持消瘦的身材 …闭嘴
Shut up! I weigh exactly what I weighed the day I started this job, no less.
我的体重对于这份工作刚刚好
Something’s wrong. She won’t eat chocolate truffles.
出事了 她不吃巧克力松露
She’s so very, very headgirl. So sensible!
是啊,非常非常健康的女孩
You see, it’s unanimous. You’re positively scrawny!
胖瘦并不要紧,重要的是风情
You may laugh, but I know men.
你可以取笑我,但是我了解男人
Men look at bosoms, my dear, but I notice bones.
男人和女人审美观不同, 但是我都很清楚
What?
怎么了?
Spots!
长青春痘了
No-one will notice.
没人会注意的
Now, you must promise to let me know
你们如果有什么困难
if you have any complaints or problems.
一定要让我知道
I mean, does Mr Van Damm treat… Oh, my dear!
我是说,万丹姆先生是不是 ……噢,天啊
I wore a similar wig to a ball in Delhi.
我曾经也有过相同的造型
Didn’t look nearly as becoming as it does on you.
这个样子非常适合你!
You remind me a bit of myself at that time.
你让我想起了当时的自己
Not too thin? Oh, you’d be surprised.
你会很惊奇的
Now, remember not to tell anyone I’ve been here.
记住,不要告诉任何人我在这里
Of course not. It’s just between us girls.
当然,只有我们知道
You all get on rather well, don’t you? Yes, we’re like a family.
你们和他关系很好对吗?
There hasn’t been any improper behaviour?
没有什么非礼的举动吧
From Mr Van Damm, that is. He’s very good to us, Mrs Henderson.
我是说万丹姆先生 他对我们非常好,亨德森夫人
He’s like a father. If fathers were nice.
他就像个父亲 好父亲
He treats us as what we are. And what is that?
他庄重地对待我们 怎样对待?
Artists.
艺术家
I have seemingly handed him a kingdom.
看来我完全把我的… 小王国拱手相让了
Complete with harem.
毫无保留
Then, my dear, you must infiltrate.
那么,我想你是时候再出现了
Like a delicious, if overripe, Mata Hari.
就好像出其不意的战术
Might I propose subterfuge?
这个护肤霜味道不错
Good afternoon.
下午好!
Good afternoon. Good afternoon.
下午好!下午好!
Good afternoon.
下午好!
Amazing. We get all kinds.
太不可思议了, 我们有各式各样的观众
I have a very odd feeling, VD.
我有一种很奇怪的感觉,万丹姆
What I really need is a rubber trumpet. Yes.
我真正需要的是一个橡胶喇叭 是的
I’ve had an offer to join a rubber band!
有人提议我加入橡皮筋!
Please don’t do this!
噢,万丹姆先生, 请你不要这样做
Mrs Henderson, you are a fraud!
亨德森夫人! 你被禁止踏入这里!
Don’t you dare manhandle me!
你居然敢这样对我!
Make a fool of yourself, if you must… Mr Van Damm!
这可是你自己说的! 万丹姆先生!
…but not of me! – No! Argh!
但不是我!-不!啊!
What on earth do you think you were doing?
你来这里做什么?!
I simply want to make sure you are doing your job properly.
我只是来监督你… 是否完成自己的工作!
It was most unpleasant of you to grab my hairpiece.
你能把我的头发还给我吗?!
That’s made of authentic Chinese hair!
这是真正的中国发髻!
Well, now you’ll have some time
现在你有时间
to calm down and examine your behaviour.
冷静下来,反省你的作为!
My husband put me on top of a cupboard once.
我父亲曾经有一次… 把我放在壁炉上…
You have so much in common.
你们太相似了!
I’d like you to behave.
我只是希望你守规矩点
No doubt your husband said that to you as well.
毫无疑问,你丈夫 也说过相同的话!
Oh, Mr Van Damm…
万达姆先生
…I just can’t help myself.
我只是控制不了自己
Well… cheerio, then.
你好好反省吧
No! Don’t you dare leave me here! No, don’t you dare!
你竟敢把我留在这里! 你怎么敢这样做!
Don’t you dare leave me!
怎么敢扔下我!
This act’s not half bad.
真是笨拙
Thank you… very much.
很感谢
You can’t have an animal on stage with naked women.
你不能让野兽和裸女 一起出现在舞台上…
Yes, I see that.
我知道你怎么看
It’s a shame.
真可惜
I’ve got the new song. Let’s hear it.
我有首新歌♥ 让我们听听
Slower.
慢一点
What? # The girl in the little green hat
…什么?!
You better see for yourself.
…你最好自己去看看
Hi, Mrs Henderson!
亨德森夫人再见!
Try the river. It’s Tuesday.
看来他和你杠上了!
Get me a taxi. Yes, VD.
帮我叫辆出租车 好的
Tea? Yes, please. To take away.
…要茶吗?… 是的,打包的
We need a lot of caffeine. We’re exhausted.
我们需要很多咖啡, 简直是精疲力禁的虚脱了…
You’re exhausted?
你精疲力尽?
All you girls do is just stand there.
你从头到尾只是站在那里而已
And that, I am told, is the definition of a star.
那就是明星的定义
This has got to stop!
你得收手了!
We’re running a serious theatre.
我们是在正经地经营剧院
The entire West End is laughing at us.
你只会让人嘲笑我们
I haven’t worked for years to achieve a position of respect
我们应该合作让别人尊重我们
Only to be perceived as a joke!
这简直快成笑柄了
If all you want to be is a dilettante, take your money and go someplace else!
如果你想捣乱, 拿着你的钱另外找个地方
I can’t… hear you!
我听不见你说什么!
I’m not simply frivolous, you know.
我是你的资助者,你要明白
And I don’t ever, ever want to be taken for granted.
我的身份永远不可动摇
Actually, I wished to ascertain that artists who audition for us
事实上,作为参加试镜的艺术家
are being treated with the proper respect.
你应该对我表现出尊重
It turns out they are. I am perfectly satisfied.
我对此非常不满
On another matter entirely, I was thinking about billing.
对了,还有一件事我有意见
The programme says “Mrs Henderson Presents Revudeville. ”
计划上说,亨德森夫人… 负责审核工作
It’s absolutely charming, but perhaps unfair.
这不准确
Shouldn’t it be “Mrs Henderson Presents Revudeville –
应该改为,亨德森夫人
a Vivian Van Damm production”?
负责审核万丹姆先生的作品
I rather like that, don’t you?
我更喜欢这样
I’m going to have a joyride now. Isn’t that exciting?
我还要去开螺旋机,真是刺♥激♥
I am not a servant!
你会后悔的!
You can’t buy me off with a piece of billing!
你休想插手我的事!
Do you hear? Bloody woman!
你这个女人…
Is it well stocked with petrol?
有没有足够的汽油?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Do you think we might make it to France?
你觉得我们去法国的话,油够不够?
I don’t think I’ll be back for a while.
我不能忍♥受无助的感觉
Hitler invades France
“希♥特♥勒♥侵略法国’
Mr Van Damm. Mrs Henderson.
范达姆先生 裸体舞台
Welcome back. – Thank you.
欢迎回来 -谢谢
Do you mind if I sit here for a while?
你要不要离开这个城市一段时间?
Suit yourself.
坐下吧
I’m so sorry, Mr Van Damm.
我太抱歉了,万丹姆先生
I imagine…
我想…
…you have family.
你有家庭
I can’t bear feeling helpless.
我不能忍♥受无助的感觉
I always think there’s something I can do.
我总是想我能做点什么
But sometimes, of course… there’s nothing.
虽然,有时 什么也没做成
Champagne, madam?
香槟,夫人?
Attention!
注意!
Don’t you feel a bit over-safe?
我想这个地方很安全
Caution, my dear, caution.
还是要小心点,亲爱的
You know, we’re not certain what to do about the theatres.
我们不知道该拿剧院怎么办
Whatever do you mean? They’re a frivolous distraction.
什么意思 现在开剧院明智吗?
Exactly what young soldiers need. Wouldn’t you say?
那正是年轻军官需要的 不是吗?
There are other considerations.
还有一些其它的考虑
Our intelligence tells us the Luftwaffe will bomb London.
有情报说纳粹要空袭伦敦
My dear, my intelligence tells me that.
为什么我没听过这样的情报?
Then it will be dangerous for people to congregate, won’t it?
可能让人去剧院很危险
Oh, Tommy! Don’t be silly!
别这样说!不要犯傻!
Congregate underground?
不要听信空穴来风

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!