So, baby penguins?
这么说 小企鹅喽
Baby penguins!
小企鹅
Or a three penguin omelet.
或者做成煎企鹅蛋
Dad!
老爸
Amanda. Hello?
阿曼达 你好
You got to come over.
你得过来一趟
Hey. Oh. You brought Rick.
嗨 你把里克带来了
Yeah, we were on a date. Be nice.
是啊 我们正约会呢 友善点
Greetings, little friend.
你们好啊 小伙计
What’s your name?
你叫什么呀
Rick, Bitey. Bitey, Rick.
里克 这是啄啄 啄啄 这是里克
Who’s this fella?
这位是谁
Stinky.
臭臭
That’s his way of saying “Greetings”. Yeah.
这是他打招呼的方式 了解
Hey, you know what? I’ll meet you in the car.
我还是在车里等你吧
Come on, you got to see this. Come on.
来啊 你得看看这个 快来
What… What am I looking at? What…
看什么啊
Just a miracle, that’s all.
一个奇迹而已
Hold on, is that…
等下 那是…
Eggs. Three of them.
蛋 三颗蛋
Amazing.
真神奇
Hey, look who is a new dad again. Huh?
某某人又当爸爸了
It’s really kind of cool.
真的很奇妙
They use those stones to make their nest.
他们用石头做窝
Really?
真的吗
Nimrod hasn’t quite figured it out yet.
笨笨还没明白是怎么回事
Yeah, but look. He’s so attentive.
但你看啊 他多专注
They have to separate for long periods of time
他们不得不分离很长一段时间
just to find fish.
仅仅为了找食物
It must be kind of hard on them. Huh?
他们生活也挺艰辛 对吧
They always get back together, though.
尽管如此 他们还是会回到一起
That’s nice.
真不错
It’s natural.
这是自然规律
Mom, Dad wants to know if you’ll have dinner with him.
老妈 爸想知道你能不能跟他一起吃个饭
What?
谁说的
Billy, I don’t know if that’s…
比利 我不知道这是否…
Mom, just do it.
妈 你就去一次吧
What do you think of this shirt?
你觉着这件衬衫怎么样
Does it make me look pale?
把我的脸衬得很苍白吗
I know they are. It’s a little cold in here.
我知道是这样 这儿有点冷啊
How dare you?
你好大的胆子啊
Nice. You were going to let me go out like that.
好啊 你打算让我就这样出门是吧
Some friend you are.
择友不慎啊
JG的位子[法式餐厅] I got a reservation at Jean Georges,
我预订了
which is almost impossible unless you’re dating The Donald.
除非你约了唐老鸭 否则根本没位子
Which I am not willing to do.
不过我才不想跟他吃饭
Are you guys going to be okay?
你们会安分守己对吧
Not that I don’t trust you.
不是我不信任你们啊
I just worry, that’s all.
只是未雨绸缪而已
Pipperoni.
皮皮罗妮
Mr. Popper, Van Gundy phoned…
波普先生 范甘迪来电话了
requesting your presence at the property in the park.
希望您出席在公园举行的发布会
Now? Please be punctual.
现在吗 请务必准时
Okay, tell her I’ll be there.
告诉她我会到的
I guess I’ll kill two birds with one stone.
看来要来个一石二鸟了
It’s a metaphor.
这是个比喻
Yeah, we’d prefer to sit over here. Yeah.
我们想坐这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Are you looking for someone?
你在找谁吗
No. Just taking in the ambience of the room.
没有 只是感受一下这里的气氛
It hasn’t changed in 30 years.
三十年来都没变过
It’s got sort of a decaying charm.
它带有一种颓败的美
Okay, what is it with that table? What?
那个位置有什么问题吗 你说什么
You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
你像见了鬼一样
No, I’m fine.
没有 我很好
Thom, it’s me.
托马 你可以对我说啊
My dad used to bring me here whenever he was home.
每次我爸爸回家都会带我来这里
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
That was our table.
我们就坐在那里
He used to give me these souvenirs he’d bring
他每次都会带回一些纪念品
from his incredible adventures on the road.
都是他神奇历险的产物
It was about the only time I ever got to see him.
只有在那个时候我才能见到他
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢爸爸
It’s actually a good memory.
其实是很美好的回忆
Sometimes they’re the worst.
有时又是最糟糕的
We were married for 15 years,
我们结婚十五年来
and you have never told me that.
你从来没对我说过这些
Hmm.
是啊
You are a complicated man, Mr. Popper.
你真是让人捉摸不透啊 波普先生
I don’t know. I think this old place has still got it.
不知道 我觉得这个老地方还是很有感觉
Where are we going?
去哪儿
That’s for me to know and you to find adorable.
据我所知那个地方你肯定会喜欢
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yes.
没错
Right, left. Right, left. Right.
右 左 右 左 右
Well, we’re out of the medals.
虽然没人给我们颁奖
But we had a good time.
但我们玩得挺开心
Nice trick.
滑的不错
I can’t believe we’re doing this.
真不敢想象我们居然在滑冰
I brought a girl here once, a long time ago.
很早以前 我带一个女孩来过这里
It was closed, so we broke in and stole skates.
当时这没开门 我们就爬进来偷了冰鞋
She sounds amazing.
听起来真有意思
I thought so.
我也是这么想的
Then she got on the ice, and she was kind of a clutz.
但是一开始滑冰她就变得笨手笨脚的
I think she was just trying to impress you.
我觉得她是想吸引你注意
You remember the boathouse?
你还记得在船库那次吗
Oh, the boathouse.
啊 船库
Yeah, it was surprisingly warm in there. Yes, it was.
那里特别暖和 真是不可思议 没错
Yeah. Yep.
是啊 是啊
I don’t know what happened there.
我都忘了是怎么回事儿了
I think we just hit a rough patch.
只是摔了个跟头 遇到点困难
I’ll race you.
看谁滑得快
That’s good, you got it.
不错 给你
Want some more? Want some more?
还想要吗 还吃吗
You let him in? He had a badge.
你怎么能放他进来 他有徽章
A badge from the zoo. Look at this.
那是动物园的 看这儿
Hey! Step away from the penguins.
离我的企鹅远点儿
These birds have eggs, Mr. Popper.
这些企鹅下蛋了 波普先生
They need a full veterinary workup.
它们需要接受兽医的全面检查
Yeah? Well, if I get worked up,
是吗 我劝你别来惹我
you’re going to need a workup of your face.
否则就别想保住你的小脸儿
Really?
是吗
You’ve got some interesting ideas about animal care, Mr. Popper.
我看你对照顾动物很有研究啊 波普先生
You stick them in front of the TV?
让它们正对着电视
Yeah. Chaplin. A classic.
卓别林 那可是经典
You’ve got one nesting in the produce bin of your refrigerator.
让一只直接住在冰箱放菜的格子里
Just shows what you know. That’s a cheese drawer.
不知道了吧你 那是放奶酪的
Fish fillet sandwich with tartar sauce?
还有鱼肉三明治加蛋黄酱
Is this your idea of a healthy animal diet?
你觉得这是健康的动物食谱吗
CSI Ooh! Evidence! Call CSI.
找到物证啦 快通知
You planted this.
你这是栽赃陷害
You have no idea what you’re doing with these birds.
你都不知道你对它们做了些什么
Like you’re some kind of penguin expert.
说得好像自己是企鹅专家一样
I am a penguin expert.
我的确是企鹅专家
Yeah, but… Yeah, okay.
好吧 但是 好吧
It’s time for me to take these birds
现在我要把它们带到一个
and put them in a proper home.
适合它们居住的地方
You aren’t giving them what they need.
它们需要的东西你给不了
I am giving them exactly what they need.
我给的就是它们想要的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!