Fine.
好吧
All right!
这就对啦
You know, I heard that girls are the weaker sex.
我听说女生比男生弱
Didn’t you hear that, Billy?
比利 你没听过吗
Yeah.
是吗
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Sorry, Dad.
对不起 老爸
It really was an accident.
真心不是故意的
Yeah, I get it. You both have power shots.
明白 你俩射门力道都很足
Mr. Popper.
波普先生
Hey, guess what? I got new contact lenses,
告诉你 我换了隐形眼镜
I.E. I can see more now,
也就是说我看得更清楚了
I.E… I can still see your six illegal pets.
也就是说…我还是能看见你的六只非法宠物
Are we cool now, Hawkeye?
我说鹰眼侠 够了吗
Let’s go, kids.
孩子们 我们走
Hey, everybody. I found him in the lobby.
你们好啊 我在大厅碰见了他
I figured it was like
我想就像是
that time you lost Janie at Macy’s.
你有次在梅茜店丢了贾妮一样
You lost me?
你把我丢了
You were never lost.
你从没被丢过
I simply failed to maintain visual contact.
我只是没能一直盯着你
It was less than an hour.
还不到一小时呢
They are liking it here.
孩子们很喜欢这儿
Do you want to keep them overnight?
你想让他们在这儿留宿吗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Cool.
真的 好啊
And Rick and I are celebrating.
还有 我和里克在庆祝
You got the grant. Yes.
你单位准假了 对
I’m really happy for you.
真为你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I was planning on having them stay at Mom’s
我计划我俩去加纳的这段时间
when we’re in Ghana.
让孩子们待在我妈那儿
You’re actually going to Ghana, then.
这么说你们真要去加纳了
Just for three weeks.
只去三周而已
Maybe they could spend a few nights with you.
也许孩子们可以跟你待几晚
Hey, kids. Do you want to stay the night with your dad?
孩子们 你们想今晚待在爸爸这儿吗
Yeah. Sweet.
想 好啊
Okay. All right.
那行 好的
Good night. Good night, Mom.
晚安 老妈晚安
Good night, Mommy.
妈咪晚安
Good night.
晚安
You, too, Loudy.
闹闹 你也是
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
You like Mom.
你喜欢老妈
I do not.
才不
I mean, I like her.
我是说 我喜欢她
I don’t know if she likes me.
但我不知道她喜不喜欢我啊
Does she talk about me?
她平时谈论我的事情吗
You’re acting weird.
你的举止怪怪的
Look, this is my favorite part, right here.
看吧 这段我最喜欢了 就是这
Mr. Popper, I purchased the special champagne per your request.
波普先生 我根据您的要求买了这意义非凡的香槟
Good. Everything needs to be clockwork at the Guggenheim.
不错 在古根海姆的一切都应按部就班
This could be our last chance with Van Gundy.
这是我们说服范甘迪最后的机会
And should I be procuring a babysitter?
我用不用派一个保姆
Yeahbsolutely.
妥妥的
So we’re talking standard hours.
时间按标准来
A little light housekeeping.
不用怎么干活
And you might want to do that coat up,
你可能还是要穿上大衣
you’ll catch your death in there.
里面冻的要死
But as far as the…
至于那个…
When you’re taking care of…
你照顾的那几个…
Just plunk them in front of the TV.
你就把他们落电视前就行
Perfect. Yeah.
放心吧 好的
So, should we meet the kids?
那么 带我见见孩子们吧
Sure. Yeah. Come on over.
好的 跟我来
Here they are.
瞧吧
So you will be home by 10:00?
你晚上十点之前会回来的对吧
At the latest.
不会再晚了
Just keep the Chaplin movies going,
就一直给他们放卓别林电影
they’ll zone right out.
他们就不会乱跑了
Hello, Mr. Popper.
你好 波普先生
How are they doing?
他们怎么样
You are worried like a new mother.
你就像个过度操心的少妇
It is adorable.
他们可爱极了
Yeah, I know. Okay, turning my phone off.
知道了 挂电话了啊
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安
I’m hearing shrieking, cackling and trumpeting sounds
我听到唧唧声 咯咯声 哄哄声
coming from that apartment.
就从那房间传出来
Now, either Mr. Popper is hanging out with my mother,
除此以外 要么就是波普先生跟我妈乱搞
or I’m losing my mind.
要么就是我大脑短路了
No, you’re definitely…
不 你绝对是…
I am telling you that man is up to something.
我告诉你 那人肯定在倒什么鬼
I hear the pitter patter of floppy feet
我听见小脚丫啪嗒啪嗒的的声音
coming from inside that apartment.
从那间屋子传出来
I feel like I can hear them now.
我感觉我仿佛现在就能听到
Sorry, Kent.
对不起 肯特
As far as I’m concerned, Mr. Popper is an ideal tenant.
据我所知 波普先生是房客中的楷模
Bubbly. Where is the target?
淘淘 目标何在
Up there, proximate to the Pissarro painting.
那上面 在皮萨罗的画边上
You look pretty.
你真漂亮
So, she never did see the flowers…
事实上 她从没见过那些花儿…
Mrs. Van Gundy…
范甘迪女士
What a pleasant surprise.
多么愉快的惊喜
Mr. Popper. I wish I could say the same.
波普先生 真希望我也能这么说
You’re dry. I like that.
您的酒杯空了 太好了
Oh, please.
拜托
Mrs. Van Gundy only drinks Krug.
范甘迪女士只喝库克 [世界顶级香槟]
May I?
可否赏光
It’s a ghastly vintage.
九二年的 那年收成很糟啊 1992?
I’ll take the free stuff.
免费的午餐何乐而不为
Selma! Oh, Terrence.
塞尔玛 泰伦斯
Congratulations, Selma.
祝贺你 塞尔玛
Everything is impeccable.
一切都完美无缺
Oh, thank you.
谢谢您
Ghastly vintage”.
九二年 收成糟啊 “1992.
I’ll take the free stuff”.
免费的午餐何乐而不为 ”
Terrence!”
泰伦斯 ”
Stay in the game.
重整旗鼓
I bet there’s a giant sentence somewhere,
我想有件大工程
looking for an ending.
还没有得到批复
Mr.Popper, if you’re trying to convince me
波普先生 如果你想劝说我
to sell you the Tavern,
把酒廊卖给你的话
I’m afraid you’re wasting your time.
恐怕你是在耽误时间了
Let’s not talk about the Tavern,
我们不谈酒廊吧
because that’s not why I’m here.
我今天来不是为了这个
Mrs. Van Gundy,
范甘迪女士
you want to know what I’m worth. I get that.
您不是想知道我值什么吗 我展示给您看
Mr. Popper, this is the premier cultural event of the season.
波普先生 这是本季度最重要的文化盛宴
I’ve organized this evening very precisely
今晚是我精心安排的
and I can’t have anything disrupting it,
我不允许任何事情来破坏它
especially you.
尤其是你
Now, one might think you would have realized that by now.
我觉着你现在应该明白了吧
What a beautiful piece of music they’re playing down there.
楼下演奏的音乐多么美妙啊
May I have this dance, down there?
我能邀请您下去跟我跳一支舞吗
You’re tenacious, Popper. I’ll give you that.
你真顽固啊 波普 那就跳一支
I hope you can keep up with me.
希望你能跟上我的舞步
Yeah, well, let’s hurry. We’re missing it.
走着瞧 快点吧 要不就错过了
Here you go. Thank you.
您先请 谢谢
Are those penguins? Must be part of the exhibit.
那些是企鹅吗 应该是展览的一部分吧
What is that noise?
什么声音