Is that… Is that a pet I hear, Popper?
那是宠物的声音吗
Pet? No. What? Of course not.
宠物吗 当然不是
Okay. I mean, I can’t say I blame you.
好吧 这也难怪
If I had your 3,200 square feet,
你家那么大的房子
I’d find someone to share it with, too.
换作是我也想找个伴
It’s not a pet, Kent.
我没养宠物
I left the television on. I’ll take care of it.
我开着电视呢 这就去关了
Digital surround.
数码环绕
It’s like a real animal in there
就好像真有只动物在里面
busting stuff.
大闹天宫似的
It’s amazing.
这效果没话说
Bye, Kent.
再见肯特
The golden eagle is North America’s largest bird of prey.
金雕是北美最大的猛禽
With a wingspan of 185 to 220 centimeters,
翼幅长达185至220厘米
these extremely swift creatures…
这些迅猛的猎手
can dive upon their quarry
能以241公里的时速
at speeds of more than 241 kilometers per hour.
俯冲向它们的猎物
You like that, huh?
你喜欢看啊
Too bad.
可惜了
I was listening to your commentary, in The Economist,
我听到你在《经济学人》中评论
reviewing these numbers,
再来看看这些数据
and obviously the job number on Friday wasn’t a bad number.
显然周五公布的就业统计数字还不错
We’ve got, what, three months now averaging about 150,000 jobs…
这三个月平均每月有十五万的工作机会
That’s not cute. You’re not cute.
不乖 你太不乖了
I don’t know what people see in you.
真不知道人们看中你哪点
Yes! Now you’re talking.
好啊 这才像话
Hey, Chilly Willy. Your ride is here.
小冰冰 你的座驾到了
Someone is going on a little trip today. No big deal, right?
你今天要去旅游了哦 别害怕
All right, penguin. No long goodbyes. Let’s go.
好了 企鹅 道别的话就不说了 走吧
Come here.
过来
Gotcha. Game is over. You lose.
抓到了 游戏结束了 你输了
Let me just seal you in. No!
让我盖上盖子 别想跑
Where do you think you’re going?
往哪儿跑啊
My kid’s birthday is in 10 minutes. Okay?
还有十分钟就是我儿子的生日晚会了
That’s right. I make the rules. Because I have the brains.
对了 规矩我来定 因为爷聪明
Wait. How did you…
你怎么能
What the…
我擦
It’s an infestation.
鸟患成灾了啊
How did you even get up there?
你是怎么上去的
Your legs are, like, four inches long.
就凭你那个四寸小腿吗
Obviously, a little miscommunication.
好吧 是我招呼不周
All right. Who is hungry?
来吧 有谁饿了吗
Come on, you little snow rats.
来吧 你们这群冰原狂鼠
Ooh! Hey! Gosh, thought you guys would never get here.
天啊 我以为你们不来了呢
That’s great.
太好了
You ready for the big birthday celebration fiesta?
你准备好参加这个盛大的生日晚宴了吗
Here we go.
准备好了
But here’s the thing, I’m not quite ready yet.
但是有个问题 我还没准备好
So, can you just hang out for a bit
你们能在外面等会儿吗
while I get Billy’s gift all set?
我把礼物准备准备
Translation, “I forgot as usual,
理解为 我又忘了这茬
and I need to call Pippi to go get something”.
得赶快通知皮皮让她准备礼物 ”
Janie. Not true. Bad translation.
贾妮 不对 你理解错了
I got the gift,
礼物我买了
and it’s right in here.
就在屋里
Yeah! A penguin!
太好了 企鹅
No, Billy. I actually…
不 比利 其实我
He’s awesome!
太棒了
Oh! Great.
太好了
Hold on.
等等
You got him an actual live penguin?
你买了只活企鹅给他
Six penguins?
六只企鹅
Yes! Best birthday ever!
真是我最棒的一个生日
That’s good counting, Billy.
比利你算术真好
Do they have names?
你给它们起名字了吗
Yeah, course.
当然
This one is Captain.
这只叫船长
Captain Popper.
波普船长
And that’s Loudy.
那只叫闹闹
And that one’s Bitey.
这只叫啄啄
Stinky.
这是臭臭
Aw! He loves me.
他喜欢我
That’s Lovey.
他叫逗逗
NEnchanté.
幸会
And that’s Nimrod.
那是笨笨
Let’s make a fort.
我们搭个碉堡吧
Oh! Fort! Cool. Go.
碉堡好啊 去吧
Billy, the cushions…
那些垫子
That’s a great idea for fort building.
用来搭碉堡正好
I gotta tell you,
不得不说
you have officially raised the birthday present bar
你对生日礼物的理解
to a whole new level.
简直登峰造极了
I know! How did you find them, anyway?
没错 对了 你从哪搞来的企鹅
Some sort of, I don’t know, birthday penguin rental company?
是不是有出租企鹅的生日宴公司
No. Actually, Thom Sr.
其实是老托马给的
Your dad? Yeah.
你父亲 是的
Wait. You saw him? How is he?
你见到他了 他怎么样啊
He passed away.
他过世了
As in, he’s dead?
他死了
Yeah. He broke on through to the other side.
是的 去极乐世界了
Oh, my God. I’m…
天啊
I’m so sorry.
真对不起
Are you okay? Yeah, I’m fine.
你没事吧 是的 我很好
You’re fine.
你没事
Fine. I’m good.
我很好
And he left me those.
他把企鹅留给了我
Hey, where’re you going? Come back here.
跑哪儿去啊 回来
Got you!
抓到了
You look great.
你看上去不错啊
Thanks. I should get the cake in the… That’s a nice cake.
谢谢 该把蛋糕放冰箱 这蛋糕不错
What?
什么啊
Oh, my God!
我的天
How cute.
太有爱了
It looks like they’re nesting.
他们好像在筑巢
Finally, you have something in your fridge.
你冰箱里总算有点货了
Yeah? Thomas Popper?
你好 是托马斯 波普吗
Nat Jones, New York Zoo.
我是纳特·琼斯 纽约动物园的
Flightless Bird Division.
陆行鸟部门
Your assistant called, the one with the “P” problem.
你助手来电说有企鹅捣乱
I’m here for the penguin.
我是来收鸟的
She didn’t tell me they were Gentoos.
她没说是巴布亚企鹅
How many do you have?
你有几只
Five? Six.
五只 六只
Six! Oh, God. Even better.
六只 这太好了
What’s going on? It’s nothing.
怎么了 没什么
I’ll take care of it.
我来处理
Hey, save me a piece of that. Mmm!
蛋糕给我留块
I’ve got my team downstairs,
回收小队在楼下待命
and a fully equipped retrieval van.
还有辆装备齐全的车子
Yeah, that’s great.
太好了
But listen, you can’t actually take the penguins right now.
但是你现在不能把企鹅带走
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
Believe me, I’d love to give them to you.
相信我 你把他们带走我一百个愿意
But it’s my kid’s birthday, and he’s crazy about them.
但今天是我儿子的生日 他爱死那些企鹅了
You know kids.
小孩子嘛你懂的
I don’t know kids. I know penguins.
我不懂小孩子 我懂企鹅
They like ice, snow and fish.
他们喜欢冰雪和鱼
Put them in a New York apartment,
你把他们养在公寓里
they’re gonna get beak rash and wing mange
还没等你们吹完生日蜡烛
faster than you can blow out your birthday candles.
他们就会喙生疹 翼生疥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!