You’re just not equipped for this.
你做不了这个
Maybe you should let me take care of them for a while.
也许你该让我照顾它们一段时间
What if the Statue of Liberty
要是自由女神像
had a friend?
有个朋友会怎么样
Okay, people!
好了 同志们
No more loafing around.
别再懒懒散散了
What’s the matter, folks?
怎么了 你们
You’ve never seen a zombie before?
没见过僵尸吗
That’s right, it’s the Dawn of the Dead. I’m eating brains and taking names.
没错 活死人来了 我要吃了你们的脑子带走你们的名字
Marshall, get Zoning on the phone,
马歇尔 把祖宁接进来
I want to know how soon we can break ground.
我要知道什么时候可以开始动工
Remind them of our donation to the Mayor’s re election fund.
提醒他们我们资助过市长竞选连任
Boy, I never get tired of looking at New York from here.
天啊 从这里怎么看纽约我都看不厌
I love what you’ve done with the place.
这里整的真是不错
Popper, what are you doing here?
波普 你来这干嘛
I’m on a mission of mercy, Franklin. I decided to take you back.
我来救火 富兰克林 咱们重归于好
You’re taking us back? We fired you.
重归于好 我们解雇了你
All is forgiven then, don’t worry about it.
我原谅你们了 别担心
Let me bring you up to speed.
让我带你们加快进度吧
I’ve been playing hardball with Van Gundy.
我对范甘迪采取了强硬手段
I told her kids we were offering $100 million.
我告诉她的孩子我们会出一亿美元
I suggested they make her life difficult
我让他们在她跟我们签合同之前
until she accepts,
让她的生活举步维艰
so they’ve all moved back home.
所以他们都搬回家住了
Mrs. Van Gundy has planned a press conference for tomorrow.
范甘迪女士决定在明天开新闻发布会
She wants us all present.
她希望我们都能出席
If you’ll excuse us,
如果没有别的事情的话
we have to unpack.
我们要去收拾东西了
Popper’s back!
波普回来了
Oh, hey, guys!
孩子们你们好
Hey, Dad. Hi.
你好 爸爸 你好
Hey, how are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Yeah, Dad, are you okay?
爸爸 你还好吧
Yeah, I’m fine.
我很好
Before you go in there,
在你们进去之前
I think I should tell you, there has been a couple of changes.
我得告诉你们 里面有点儿不一样了
Where are they?
企鹅哪儿去了
They’re okay, they’re fine. They’re at the zoo.
它们很好 它们没问题 它们在动物园
And you know what? It’s really the best place for them.
而且你们知道吗 那里是它们最好的去处
They’re probably in an icy pool right now.
它们说不定正在一个冰池子里游泳呢
All the fish they can eat. Full time penguin masseuse.
可以吃各种鱼 还有全天候按摩服务
The whole thing’s being narrated by Morgan Freeman.
就像摩根·弗里曼所说的那样
You sent them away to some cage?
你把它们送进了笼子里
Billy, they’re birds. They don’t feel things the way we do.
比利 它们是企鹅 感觉不出有什么区别
Thom, I don’t think… Don’t bother, Mom.
托马 我不觉得… 别说了 妈妈
Come on, guys.
别这样
We had fun, but it’s time to get back to reality.
我们玩得很开心 但是总要回到现实
We got soccer. We got the Snowball Dance.
我们可以踢足球 可以跳圆舞
I’m not going to the stupid Snowball Dance.
我不去那个愚蠢的圆舞会了
Cooper Keegan asked somebody else.
库珀·吉根邀请了别人
Janie,
贾妮
sometimes boys are gonna disappoint you.
有时候男孩子的确会让你失望
I’m not disappointed in him.
我不是对他失望
Janie!
贾妮
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
How about feel something?
你有点儿感情行不行
Oh!
天哪
Please.
得了吧
I feel great.
我感觉好极了
I saw you with that egg.
我看到了你跟那个蛋在一起时的样子
I saw you!
我感觉得到
That wasn’t me.
那不是真正的我
That was a dream where people live with penguins.
那只是个梦 在梦里人跟企鹅住在一起
And their kids love them. And all the eggs hatch.
他们的孩子都爱他们 所有的蛋都可以孵化
So wake up!
所以醒醒吧
I think I just did.
我现在真是清醒了
And Rick wanted to extend the Ghana trip, turn it into a vacation.
里克想把戛纳之旅延长成一次度假
Are you okay with that, Popper?
你对这没意见吧 波普
Yeahbsolutely.
妥妥的
Pipsi Cola.
皮皮卡丘
Mr. Popper, we’re pulling up presently.
波普先生 我们这就到了
Okay.
好的
Come on.
别这样
My dearest Tommy,
我最亲爱的汤米
in all my travels…
在我人生的旅途中
I’ve never encountered a creature quite so wise as this.
我从未见过比它更聪明的动物了
You see, once it loves you, it never leaves your side.
因为一旦它爱上了你就再也不会离开你
I’m sorry, Son, that it took me so long to learn that lesson.
我很抱歉 儿子 直到现在我在明白这个道理
But I hope there’s still time for you.
但我希望你现在明白还不算太晚
Give your little ones a hug from Grandpa.
替我这个爷爷抱抱你的孩子吧
And hold them as close as you can for as long as you can.
抱得紧一些 久一些
Bald Eagle, over and out.
秃鹰 完毕 通话结束
All right, everybody in. Let’s go.
好了 所有人都上车 我们走
We don’t want to go to your stupid press conference.
我们不想参加你那个愚蠢的记者会
We’re not going to the press conference. Pardon?
我们不去记者会 什么
Driver, take us to the zoo. What?
司机 带我们去动物园 什么
We’re getting our penguins back.
我们去把企鹅要回来
Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Mr. Popper,
波普先生
late as usual.
又迟到了
Call him.
给他打电话
Who?
谁
Cooper freaking Keegan.
天煞的库珀·吉根
But, Dad…
但是 爸爸…
Sweetie, you’ve got to put your heart out there.
亲爱的 你得全身心投入
And it might get broken,
可能会受伤
but that’s how you know you have one.
只有这样你才知道你还有真感情
Call him.
打给他吧
Dad, I don’t even really like him anymore.
爸爸 我现在不喜欢他了
I just got the name down.
我好不容易才记住那个名字
But thanks.
还是谢谢你
Call her. Who?
打给她 谁
Mom freaking Mom.
“天煞”的老妈
I don’t really like her anymore.
反正我也不喜欢她了
I’m kidding. Give me that.
开什么玩笑 给我
Hold on. Sorry.
等一下 抱歉
Hey, Janie. What’s up?
贾妮 怎么了
Amanda, hi. Look,
阿曼达 听着
I know this is a total Hail Mary,
可能我这么求你也无济于事
but please don’t go to Ghana.
但别去加纳行吗
Thom, are you kidding me right now?
托马 你在开玩笑吗
If you go there with him,
如果你跟他走了
then it becomes a relationship, and…
恋爱了 然后…
I’m not asking for you to just jump right back in with me.
我并没要求你立马跟我合好
I just want one more date.
再跟我约会一次吧
Just stay and go on one more date with me.
留下来再跟我约会一次
Please.
求你了
Long pauses are good, right?
长时间的沉默是好事 对吧
It means she’s thinking.
那表示她在思考
Where are you going to take me this time, Popper?
你这次打算带我去哪 波普
Another landmark you’re planning to tear down?
另一个你想拆毁的建筑
No.
不
The kids and I are going to visit some old friends.
孩子们和我要去拜访些老朋友
Two children, one adult.
两个小孩 一个大人
Make that two adults.
两个大人
Mom! Yes!
妈妈 太好了
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
别想得太美
It’s just a second date.
只是第二次约会而已
And it better be a good one.
但愿这次能靠谱点
Yeahabsolutely.
妥妥的