你说什么
What did you say?
我说 我又不是狗
I said, I’m not a dog!
你说得对 舍曼 你的确不是
You’re right, Sherman, you’re not.
你只是个坏孩子
You’re just a very bad boy!
倒数 十
T-minus 10
九 八
nine, eight
七
seven
六
six
五
five
四 三
four, three
二
two
一
one.
舍曼
Sherman?
佩妮
Penny?
舍曼 你没事吧
Sherman, are you okay?
舍曼
Sherman?
他走了
He’s gone.
我们这是在哪啊
Where are we, anyway?
死定了
Oh, no.
特洛伊
我们即将迎来
We’re on the brink of one
历史上最凶残的战争之一
of history’s most ferocious conflicts.
特洛伊战争 公元前1184年
快递
Delivery.
感觉怎么样啊 希腊的英雄们
How are we doing, heroes of Greece?
士气昂扬
Feeling good?
精力旺盛
Feeling strong?
好 咱们先热身
Okay, let’s get warmed up!
等会可别出岔子
We don’t want to pull something out there.
想想阿喀琉斯的故事
Remember what happened to Achilles.
希腊勇士 出生后其母握其脚踵倒提着在冥河水中浸过
因此除未浸过的脚踵之外 浑身刀枪不入
他那可怜的脚踵
That whole thing with his heel.
看起来不错 多米德斯
Looking good, Diomedes.
梅内劳斯 好样的
Menelaus, my man!
好样的
My man.
你准备好出战了吗 舍曼厄斯
Are you ready to get on the field, Shermanus?
当然 阿伽门农先生
Sure thing, Mr. Agamemnon.
真可爱
That’s cute.
奥德赛斯 你有什么消息
Odysseus, what news do you bring?
有人送来了这个
Someone left this for us.
礼物 不错
A present. Nice.
看上去像咱们的马
It looks just like our horse.
我要把它拿进去吗
Should I bring it inside?
不收下的话太不礼貌了
It would be rude not to.
真是吓人一跳啊
I did not see that coming!
上帝啊 这是什么味啊
Ugh! Jeez Louise, what is that smell?
那是胜利的味道
Ooh. That is the smell of victory.
胜利
Yeah! Victory!
雅典 斯巴达和底比斯的武士们好
Greetings, men of Athens, Sparta and Thebes.
鄙人是皮博迪
Peabody, here.
我是来接舍曼的
I’ve come for Sherman.
-你认识这家伙吗 -我以为我认识
– Do you know this guy? – I thought I did
可现在我不确定了
but now I’m not so sure.
那他肯定是个间谍 杀了他
Then he must be a spy. Kill him!
别 别
No! No!
他是我爸爸
He’s my dad.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad? Huh?
他们是领养关系
It’s an adoptive relationship.
谢谢你如此照顾我儿子 阿伽门农
Thank you for taking such good care of my son, Agamemnon.
但是他该回家了
But it’s time for him to come home.
抱歉 皮博迪先生 我已经加入希腊军队了
Sorry, Mr. Peabody, I’ve joined the Greek army.
舍曼厄斯现在是我们的一员了
Shermanus is one of us now.
-他是我兄弟 -我是他兄弟
– He’s a brother. – I’m his brother.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
-他宣过誓了 -我宣过誓了
– He took an oath. – I took an oath.
他才七岁
He’s seven!
七岁半
And a half!
所有的儿子都必须向自己的父亲证明自己
All sons must prove themselves to their fathers.
今天
Today
舍曼厄斯将在战场上证明自己
Shermanus will prove himself on the field of battle.
但他还只是个孩子
But he’s only a child.
你父亲也许认为你还没长大 舍曼厄斯
Your dad may not think you’re ready to become a man, Shermanus,
但是我们相信你
but we do.
没错 皮博迪先生
Yeah, Mr. Peabody.
现在我要向你证明我能搞定
Now, I’ll show you what I can handle.
告诉你吧 很多英雄都有父子问题
FYI, a lot of heroes have father issues.
我父亲是个牛头怪
My old man is a minotaur.
人的身子 牛的头 遭尽白眼
Half man, half bull, all judgment.
这位阿贾克斯是世界上最强壮的人
Ajax, here, strongest guy in the world
但他父亲接受不了他想唱歌♥的梦想
but his father never accepted that his real dream was to sing.
我想加入希腊合唱团
I wanted to be in the Greek chorus.
对了 俄狄浦斯的故事更是离奇
Uh, yeah, and don’t even get me started about Oedipus.
我只能说 你绝对不想
Let’s just say that you do not want
在节假日的时候去他家
to be at his house over the holidays.
尴尬死了
It’s awkward.
舍曼 我担心你没想清楚
Sherman, I’m concerned you haven’t thought this through.
这是战争 你知道将会发生什么吗
This is war. Do you realize what’s about to happen?
我告诉将会发生什么吧
I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen.
我们将要毁掉他们的房♥屋
We’re gonna destroy their houses!
摧毁他们的庙宇
Pull down their temples!
让整座城市的街道浸在
And make the streets of the city run red
特洛伊的鲜血中
with Trojan blood!
鲜血 鲜血 鲜血
Blood! Blood! Blood!
三声后进攻 一
Zeus on three! One!
舍曼 我坚决禁止你加入特洛伊战争
Sherman, I absolutely forbid you to fight in the Trojan War.
不公平 我的朋友都参加了特洛伊战争
It’s not fair! All my friends are fighting in the Trojan War.
-二 -舍曼 这很危险
– Two! – Sherman, it’s dangerous.
我戴了头盔
I’m wearing a helmet.
-三 -你不许去
– Three! – You’re not going!
我去定了
Oh, yes, I am.
进攻
Zeus!
进攻 进攻
Zeus! Zeus!
受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗
Eat my bronze, you Trojan dogs!
受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗
Eat my bronze, you Trojan dog!
还真险啊
Well, that’s cutting it close.
所以我才叫你听我的话 舍曼
This is why I ask you to obey me, Sherman.
因为我是你♥爸♥ 我有责任保证你的安全
Because I’m your father, and it’s my job to keep you safe.
但是你确定格朗妮女士不会把我带走吗
But are you sure Ms. Grunion won’t take me away?
只要我还活着 她就休想
Not as long as I’m around.
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody!
救我
Help me!
佩妮
Penny!
闻闻我的胜利
Smell my victory!
闻闻
Smell it!
那是我的马
Hey! That’s my ride!
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody
快
Hurry!
给我了
I’ll take that.
摔下去必死无疑
计算特洛伊战马速度
瞄准特洛伊马尾
你做到了 舍曼
You did it, Sherman!
多亏皮博迪的帮忙
Mr. Peabody helped.
咱们现在去找时光机 回家
Now, let’s get to the WABAC, go home,
然后解除佩妮父母的催眠
un-hypnotize Penny’s parents
继续晚宴 吃我做的火焰冰淇淋
finish that dinner party, eat my Baked Alaska
让格朗妮女士见识一下我的魅力
charm the pants off Ms. Grunion
然后确保这一切都没有发生过
and make sure none of this ever happens in the first place.
计划不错
Sounds good.
算我一个
I’m in.
舍曼
Sherman!
-佩妮 -舍曼 别去
– Penny! – Sherman, no!
皮博迪先生