这里像博物馆一样
It’s like a museum.
应该是像玩具店
It’s like a toy store.
快看
Check this out.
这就是世界上最大的飞机模型了吧
It’s the world’s biggest model airplane.
这不是模型 佩妮 是飞机雏形
It’s not a model, Penny. It’s a prototype.
我们最好还是别去碰它了
And we should probably just leave that alone.
好吧
Okay.
但我们要是开着它飞岂不是很酷炫
But wouldn’t it be cool if we could fly it?
我觉得皮博迪先生不希望我们这么做
I don’t think Mr. Peabody would like that.
但皮博迪先生不在这
Well, Mr. Peabody isn’t here.
教我怎么运行吧
Just tell me how it works.
求你了
Please?
就当学习知识了
For learning.
好吧
Okay.
推进力是从这个像十字弓的东西产生的
The thrust comes from this kind of crossbow doohickey here.
然后飞机就会沿着这条轨道发射出去
Then it shoots along the track
然后风会将机翼托起
until the wind catches the wings.
那要怎么启动呢
But how does it go?
怎样才能起飞
How do you take off?
只要拉下那根木杆就可以了
Oh, you just pull down that lever.
这个吗
This one?
天啊
Oh, boy.
真是太疯狂了
This is crazy!
不是疯狂 舍曼 是有趣
No, it’s not, Sherman. It’s fun!
我们会死的
We’re gonna die!
别这么扫兴 好好享受吧
Oh, stop being such a party pooper and enjoy it!
能把漂亮的方程式转变成
Nothing is as beautiful as an elegant equation…
完美的机械装置真是世上最美妙的事了
translated into perfect engineering.
为什么孩子就不能这样轻易照顾呢
Why can’t children be so simple?
因为孩子可不是机器 皮博迪
Because children are not machines, Peabody.
相信我 我还试着制♥造♥过一个
Believe me, I tried to build one.
特别吓人
Oh! It was creepy.
来 舍曼 你来开
Here, Sherman! You fly it!
但我不想开
But I don’t want to fly!
试了你就会爱上的 很好玩的
Sure you do. It’ll be fun!
我说真的 佩妮 我不想开
No, seriously, Penny, I don’t want to!
我要放手喽 一…
I’m letting go. One…
别放手
Don’t let go!
二…
Two…
-不要啊 -三
– No! – Three!
佩妮 快操作
Penny, fly the plane!
不 舍曼
No, Sherman!
得靠你来救我们
You’re going to have to save us!
但我做不到
But I can’t do it!
我没开玩笑 佩妮 我真不会开
I’m serious, Penny. I don’t know how to fly!
你能做到的 我相信你
You can do it! I know you can!
快点 舍曼
Come on, Sherman.
快开
Fly!
我就说吧 你会开了 舍曼
See? You got this, Sherman.
你说得对 我会开了
You’re right. I have got this.
天啊 达·芬奇又造了什么鬼东西
Mamma Mia! Da Vinci’s at it again!
你见过他造的孩子吗
You ever see that child he made?
特别吓人
So creepy.
爸爸 妈妈
Papa. Mama.
爸爸 妈妈
Papa. Mama.
我这搞定了 莱奥纳多
All done up here, Leonardo.
我这也全搞定了
And I am all done down here.
这真是太完美了
It is beautiful, isn’t it?
每一个零件都精确地
Every piece in its place
发挥它们的作用
doing precisely what it’s supposed to do.
快看 皮博迪
Look, Peabody!
那是我的飞行…
It’s my flying mach…
我的飞行器
My flying machine?
舍曼
Sherman.
舍曼
Sherman?
舍曼 你在那上面干什么
Sherman, what are you doing up there?
我在开飞机
I’m flying!
但是舍曼 你不会开啊
But, Sherman, you don’t know how to fly!
我不会吗
I don’t?
是啊
No!
转向
Turn!
转向 舍曼
Turn, Sherman!
侧飞
Lean!
舍曼
Sherman?
舍曼 你没事吧
Sherman! Are you okay?
刚才真是太棒了
That was pretty fantastic!
简直难以置信
Oh! I can’t believe it!
我的飞行器 可以飞
My flying machine! It’s work!
舍曼 你是第一位空中飞人
Sherman! You are the first flying man!
你该为他感到自豪 皮博迪
Oh, you should be very proud, Peabody.
无比自豪
Very, very proud!
我现在可远不止”自豪”
“Proud” doesn’t begin to describe it.
莱奥纳多 能启动那台机器吗
Leonardo, will you please fire up the mechanism?
爸爸 妈妈
Papa. Mama.
爸爸 妈妈
Papa. Mama.
蒙娜
Mona!
爸爸 妈妈
Papa. Mama.
吓人孩子
The kid!
我撞毁了飞机真是抱歉 皮博迪先生
I’m sorry I broke the plane, Mr. Peabody.
你们确实该道歉 你们差点就没命了
Well, you should be. You could have been killed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
舍曼开飞机了 他很棒
Sherman flew a plane. He was amazing!
舍曼刚毁了一件无价的
Sherman destroyed a priceless
具有历史意义的艺术品
historical artifact.
我才不管 你应该开心才对
Whatever. You should be happy.
因为这证明了舍曼
It turns out Sherman is
并不是彻头彻尾的无能
not a complete and total loser, after all.
是啊 皮博迪先生
Yeah, Mr. Peabody.
这证明了我并不是彻头彻尾的无能
It turns out I’m not a complete and total loser, after all.
彼得森小姐
Ms. Peterson…
别把我儿子教成小混混
stop turning my son into a hooligan.
他成了混混又不是我的错
It’s not my fault he’s a hooligan.
是啊 我成了混混不是她的错
Yeah, it’s not her fault I’m a hooligan.
那更加不是我的错了
Well, it’s certainly not my fault!
我花了七年时间
I’ve spent the last seven years
教舍曼如何辨别是非
teaching Sherman good judgment.
如果你真这么伟大
If you’re such a great parent…
为什么格朗妮女士想把
why is Ms. Grunion trying to
舍曼从你身边带走
take Sherman away from you?
这是真的吗
Is that true?
有人要把我从你身边带走吗
Is someone gonna take me away from you?
不 舍曼 这不会发生的
No, Sherman, I’ll never let that happen.
你只需要相信我
You just need to trust me.
天啊 黑洞
Oh, dear, a black hole!
怎么了
What’s happening?
如果我们无法挣脱
If I can’t pull us out of here…
将在进入黑洞的瞬间被撕得粉碎
we’re going to be smashed to smithereens on the event horizon.
动力似乎不足以抵抗黑洞的引力
There’s not enough power to resist the gravitational pull!
我要把所有动力集中到反向推进器上
I’ve got to divert everything to the reverse thrusters.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
为什么不告诉我格朗妮女士
Why didn’t you tell me Ms. Grunion
想把我从你身边带走
was trying to take me away from you?
你不必担心这些事
It’s not your job to worry about these things.
你就是觉得我没法处理好
You just didn’t think I could handle it.
以后再讨论这件事 你现在给我坐下
We’ll discuss it later. Now, sit down.
我不想以后再谈
I don’t want to discuss it later!
舍曼 坐下
Sherman, sit!
你不能这样跟我讲话
You can’t talk to me like that.
我又不是狗
I’m not a dog.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!