– How do you know? – I just know!
-你从书里读到的吗 -不是
– Did you read it in a book? – No!
-电影里看到的 -不是
– See it in a movie? – No!
你的天才老爸教你的
Did your brainiac dad tell you?
不是
No!
那你到底是怎么知道的 舍曼
So, how do you know, Sherman?
你 怎么 知道的
How do you know?
他告诉我的
He told me.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington.
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington?
对
Yeah.
骗子
Liar.
千万别告诉她时光机的事
But don’t tell her about the WABAC.
他管它叫”时光机”
He calls it the “WABAC.”
所以 你们坐着它去过哪
So, where have you gone in it?
不是”哪” 佩妮 是”什么时候”
Not “Where,” Penny, “When.”
好吧 聪明人 去过什么时候
Okay, smart guy, when?
1965年 1776年 1620年
Oh, 1965, 1776, 1620…
1492年 1215年 公元4年
1492, 1215, 4.
-能回到一小时前吗 -怎么这么问
– Can it go back to an hour ago? – Why?
这样我就能回家装病
Because I could take it home, pretend to be sick…
不用来参加这个差劲的晚宴了
and not come to this lame dinner party.
皮博迪先生说千万不能用时光机
Mr. Peabody says you should never use the WABAC…
穿越到你已经存在的时空
to travel to a time when you existed.
为什么
How come?
那样就有两个你了
There would be two of you.
也对
Oh, yeah.
我想世界还没准备好面对这种事
I guess the world’s not ready for that.
好了 已经看过了 咱们回去吧
Um, well, now that we’ve seen it, maybe we should go back.
开什么玩笑 咱们先去哪
Are you kidding? Where should we go first?
皮博迪先生说我得再大点才能开它
Mr. Peabody says I’m not allowed to drive it till I’m older.
皮博迪先生说什么你都照做吗
Do you do everything Mr. Peabody says?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道那让你变成什么了吗 舍曼
You know what that makes you, Sherman.
听话的儿子
An obedient son?
不
Nope.
一条狗
A dog.
控制得真好
Nice control.
-快看啊 -接住 帕蒂
– Look at him go! – Take it, Patty!
小心 保罗
Heads up, Paul!
给你
Here you go.
太有意思了
This is fun!
随便调了点酒 我打算叫它
This is a little homespun concoction I like to call…
“海滩上的爱因斯坦”
“Einstein on the Beach.”
为孩子们干杯
To the kids.
为孩子们
To the kids!
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody.
舍曼
Sherman?
能跟你说点事吗
Can I talk to you a second?
当然
Of course.
失陪
Excuse me.
我跟佩妮的父母相处得很好
I’ve really hit it off with Penny’s parents.
我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜”
I think we can file this night under “Unqualified Success.”
还是先别急着归类吧
Uh, I would hold off filing it just yet.
什么意思 佩妮呢
What do you mean? Where’s Penny?
在古埃及
Uh… Ancient Egypt.
你用了时光机
You used the WABAC?
怎么啦 大家伙 快没酒啦
What’s happening, big guy? We’re running low.
我马上就来 保罗
I’ll be right there, Paul.
你怎么能做这种事
How could you do such a thing?
她说我是骗子
She called me a liar…
因为我说乔治·华盛顿
for saying George Washington
从没砍过樱桃树
never cut down a cherry tree.
所以你就带她去看了乔治·华盛顿
So, you took her to see George Washington?
嗯 她被迷住了
Yeah. She was into it.
皮兄弟
Hey, Pea-buddy.
佩妮呢
Where’s Penny?
-在玩捉迷藏 -在上厕所
– Playing hide-and-seek. – Pooping.
-在上厕所 -在玩捉迷藏
– Pooping. – Playing hide and seek.
到底在哪
Well, which is it?
到底怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on here?
是啊 到底怎么回事
Yeah. What’s going on here?
-你们把佩妮怎么了 -佩妮
– What have you done with Penny? – Penny?
佩妮 佩妮
Penny? Penny!
-天啊 -我们的女儿哪去了
– Oh, my gosh! – Where’s our daughter?
很难说 保罗
It’s hard to say, Paul.
她可能在这里 这里 或者这里 这里
She could be here, or here, or here, or here…
这里
or here.
这样能拖住他们一会
That will hold them.
这招是从巴厘岛的乌布区
I learned that trick from a swami
一个印度哲人那学来的
at the Begawan Giri in Ubud, Bali.
赶紧走
Let’s go!
古埃及 金字塔
Ancient Egypt. Land of the Pharaohs.
人类文明进步的一座灯塔
A beacon of progress on the horizon of humanity…
但同时也是一段野蛮而残暴的文明
but a cruel and barbarous civilization just the same.
但愿佩妮没太受苦
I just hope Penny isn’t suffering too badly.
我来捡
I got it.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们是来带你回家的
We have come to take you home.
古埃及语的”告密者”怎么说
Ugh! What’s the Egyptian word for “Tattletale”?
但这不是重点
But that’s beside the point.
赶紧换好衣服 我们回家
Get your clothes on, we’re going home.
谁死了轮到你当法老了
Who died and made you Pharaoh?
现在 来给我梳妆打扮
Now, bring on the mani-pedi.
看到没 皮博迪先生 做不到啊
See, Mr. Peabody? Impossible!
的确 但走着瞧吧
Indeed, but watch what happens…
看一个坚固的物体受到不可抗力会怎样
when an immovable object meets an irresistible force.
佩妮
Penny…
过来 快点 佩妮 快过来
come here, right now. Penny, come!
我不再是佩妮了
I’m not Penny anymore.
我现在是哈特谢普苏特公主
Now, I’m Princess Hatsheput,
珍贵的尼罗河之花
precious flower of the Nile.
“珍贵” 也许吧 但如果你以为
“Precious,” Perhaps, but if you think
我们会把你留在这里
we’re going to leave you here…
你就绝对会成为尼罗河”死”花
you are most definitely in “De-Nile.”
没听懂
I don’t get it.
走吧
Now, come along.
放开她
Unhand her!
怎么了 我甜美的沙漠小花
What’s the matter, my sweet little desert blossom?
这些野蛮人在骚扰你吗
Are these barbarians bothering you?
事实上 没错
As a matter of fact, they are.
鞠躬 野蛮人
Bow, barbarians.
如您所愿 陛下
As you wish, Your Highness.
他是谁 皮博迪先生
Who’s that, Mr. Peabody?
舍曼 他是太阳神阿蒙的化身
That, Sherman, is the living image of Amun…
阿肯那顿之子
son of Akhenaten,
古埃及新王国时期第十八代王朝的国王
lord of the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom…
图坦卡蒙法老
King Tutankhamun.
又称”图特王”
Otherwise known as “King Tut.”
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
图特王是你男朋友
King Tut is your boyfriend?
要不要我把他们剥皮 涂蜜
Would you like me to have them skinned, covered with honey…
再推入火蚁坑
and laid in a pit of fire ants?
你会为了我做这种事吗
You would do that for me?
任何事 我的沙漠小花
Anything, my desert flower.
就当是结婚礼物吧
Consider it a wedding gift.
什么 你不能嫁给这家伙
What? You can’t marry this guy!
为什么不行
Why not?
首先 他名字的谐音是”屁♥股♥”
Well, for one, his name rhymes with “Butt.”
我不在乎