乔治·华盛顿
George Washington.
我认为以下真理不言而喻
We hold these truths to be self-evident,
人人生而平等 一些狗也一样
that all men, and some dogs, are created equal.
我在此授予皮博迪先生总统特赦
I hereby award Mr. Peabody a presidential pardon.
我同意
Me, too.
我赦免过更严重的
I’ve done worse.
皮博迪 快看
Uh, Mr. Peabody, look!
越来越近了
It’s getting closer!
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
天才们都汇聚于此
This is the greatest collection of geniuses ever assembled!
我们一定可以想出办法 回到过去
Surely we can come up with another way of getting to the past.
我可以造一个弹射器
I can build a catapult.
我们跑得飞快
We go very fast.
但要知道 接近光速时
But, remember, as you approach the speed of light
引力太大
gravity will get too strong.
确实 每个作用
Oh, indeed. “For every action,
都有相同大小的反作用力
there is an equal and opposite reaction.”
不如给那大洞迎面一击
How about we just punch that big hole in the face?
我有主意了
I have an idea.
大家听着 我有个主意
Hey, everybody, I have an idea!
什么主意 舍曼
Yes, what is it, Sherman?
为何不飞向未来
Why not go to the future?
未来?
The future?
我们从未去过 也许那里还没有一团糟
I’ve never been there before, so it’s probably not as messed up.
舍曼 说得对
Sherman, that’s it!
你和我想到一处去了吗
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
通常不是
Not usually.
和你们说的
It’s exactly what you all just said…
完全相反
except the total opposite!
如果我们将时光机驶向未来
If we set the WABAC for the future,
速度非常非常快
and go very, very fast
我们就能制♥造♥自己的引力场
we’ll create our own gravitational field…
那就和对时空连续体的破坏
that’s equal and opposite
大小相等 方向相反
to the rip in the space-time continuum!
天啊
Oh, my…
没听懂
I don’t get it.
我们飞去揍那大洞一拳
We’re gonna fly up there and punch that big hole in the face!
太好了
Yes!
舍曼 你真是个天才
Sherman, you’re a genius.
但是 皮博迪
But, Peabody…
你要去多久后的未来
how far into the future must you go?
几秒就够了
Just a few seconds ought to do it,
然后马上回来
and then we’ll slingshot right back.
你确定能搞定吗
Are you sure this is going to work?
别担心 佩妮
Don’t worry, Penny.
记住 我是个
Just remember, I’m a…
天才
genius!
舍曼
Sherman,
我要给时光机改写程序
I need to reprogram the WABAC.
好的 皮博迪先生
All right, Mr. Peabody.
所以要你来驾驶
That means you have to drive.
要想穿越到未来
In order to make the leap into the future,
时光机得极速运行
the WABAC will have to go very fast.
达到从未有过的速度
Faster than it’s ever gone before!
准备好了吗 舍曼
Are you ready, Sherman?
准备好了
I’m ready.
加油 舍曼 你可以的
Come on, Sherman, you can do it.
现在可以吗 皮博迪
Now, Mr. Peabody?
舍曼 得更快些
Sherman, we need more speed.
已达速度极限
现在呢
Now?
再快点
Just a little more!
还不够快 舍曼
Not yet, Sherman.
还不行
Not yet.
就现在
Now!
再见
Farewell!
我跟你没完 皮博迪
You haven’t seen the last of me, Peabody.
你肯定会酿下大错的 到那时候
You’ll make a mistake eventually, and when you do,
我再收拾你
I’ll be there!
格朗妮是我的
The Grunion is mine! Ooh!
回来 舍曼 回来
Come on, Sherman. Come on!
如果我回来之前你想看电视
If you want to watch television before I get home,
就按三下”输入”键
simply press “Input” three times
然后就可以照常使用遥控器
and then use the remote control as usual.
好的 舍曼
Yes, Sherman.
如果你参加家长会时很紧张
And if you’re worried about making friends at the PTA meeting,
就给大家带点零食
consider bringing snacks for everyone.
百吉饼就不错
Bagels are always appreciated.
好的 舍曼
Yes, Sherman.
记住 皮博迪先生
And remember, Mr. Peabody,
我放学后要参加机器人俱乐部
I have robotics club after school today.
舍曼 等等
Sherman, wait.
什么事 皮博迪先生
Yes, Mr. Peabody?
我
I…
我爱你 舍曼
I love you, Sherman.
我对你也有很深的感情 皮博迪先生
I have a deep regard for you as well, Mr. Peabody.
你好 皮博迪先生
Hey, Mr. Peabody!
你好 舍曼
Hey, Sherman!
等我
Wait up!
毋庸置疑
No doubt about it.
每条狗都该养个孩子
Every dog should have a boy.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻格朗妮了
You may kiss the Grunion.
过来 士兵
Come here, soldier.
新婚
新婚
剧终