Mr. Peabody.
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody?
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody!
爸爸
Dad!
皮博迪先生 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
Oh, Mr. Peabody! What should I do? What should I do?
你也无能为力了 舍曼
There’s nothing you can do, Sherman.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.

Home.
没错
That’s it.
我有办法了
I got an idea.
快走
Come on!
我们要去哪
Where are we gonna go?
我们要回家
We’re going home.
只有一个人能帮我们
There’s only one person who can help us
而那个人就是皮博迪先生
and that’s Mr. Peabody.
你在说什么呀 这怎么可能呢
What are you talking about? How is that even possible?
我们有时光机啊 佩妮
We’ve got a time machine, Penny!
我可以把它设置到带我们回到
I can set it so that we’ll get home
皮博迪仍然在的时候
when Mr. Peabody is still there.
可是你不是不应该
But I thought you’re not supposed
回到自己也存在的时候吗
to go back to a time when you existed.
我们还有其它选择吗
What choice do we have?
出错了 你试图回到自己也存在的年代
Error. You are attempting to travel to an era in which you exist.
这可能会改变时空的构造
This could alter the fabric of space-time.
手动覆盖
出错 出错
Error. Error.
抓好了
Hang on!
太有意思了
This is fun!
随便调了点酒 我打算叫它
This is a little homespun concoction I like to call
“海滩上的爱因斯坦”
“Einstein on the Beach.”
好喝
Yummy.
为孩子们干杯
To the kids.
为孩子们
To the kids!
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody.
舍曼 佩妮
Sherman? Penny?
我能跟你说点事吗
Can we talk to you a second?
当然
Of course.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
我跟你的父母相谈甚欢
I’ve really hit it off with your parents.
我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜”
I think we can file this night under “unqualified success”.
还是先别急着下定论吧
I’d hold off filing it just yet.
你们这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你们俩怎么穿得跟古代希腊人一样
Why are you two dressed like ancient Greeks?
-你用了时光机 -没错
– You used the WABAC! – I did.
我知道 这糟透了
I know, it’s terrible!
可是为什么
But why?
我和佩妮因为乔治·华盛顿的事吵起来了
Penny and I got into an argument about George Washington.
所以我就逼他带我看时光机
So, I made him show me the WABAC.
我在古埃及把她弄丢了
And I lost her in ancient Egypt.
我跟图特王订了婚
And I got engaged to King Tut.
-于是我就回来找你 -接着我们油用光了
– So, I came back and got you. – Then we ran out of gas.
-在佛罗伦萨 -我们进了黑洞
– In Florence. – Went into a black hole.
然后你就死在了古特洛伊
And then you died in ancient Troy.
死了 我很难相信
Died? I have a hard time believing that.
是真的
It’s true!
但是现在你还在 所以一切都会好的
But now you’re here, and everything’s gonna be okay.
我跟你说过不许回到你自己也存在的时刻
I told you never to come back to a time when you existed
因为那样就会出现两个你
because there would be two of you!
没错 可另一个我在古埃及呢
Yeah, but the other one of me is in ancient Egypt.
你是谁
Who are you?
他就是你 不过来自另一个时间段
He’s you, but from another timeline.
可你不是说过
But I thought you said
永远不许回到自己也存在的时间嘛
never to come back to a time when you existed.
-没错 -我知道
– Exactly! – I know.
可我还能怎么办呢
But what was I supposed to do?
皮博迪先生死在了古特洛伊
Mr. Peabody died in ancient Troy.
死了
Died?
我很难相信
I have a hard time believing that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
首先 两个舍曼都不能待在这儿
Well, for starters, both Shermans can’t stay here.
为什么 我们可以睡上下床
Why? We could get bunk beds.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same thing.
真神奇 咱俩就像是双胞胎
That’s so weird. It’s like we’re twins!
我也这么想
I was thinking that, too!
看到了吧 两个舍曼不能同时出现
You see? We can’t have two Shermans in the same timeline.
这让时空连续体变形得太厉害了
It puts too much strain on the space-time continuum.
怎么办 怎么办 这一切都得
What to do? What to do? The Petersons
瞒着彼得森夫妇
can’t know any of this.
皮兄弟
Hey, Pea-buddy.
你还好吗
How’s it going?
我和帕蒂都饿了
Patty and I are working up an appetite.
你家厨房♥传来的香味太诱人了
Mmm. The smells coming from your kitchen are yummy!
尤其是那个火焰冰淇淋
Especially that Baked Alaska.
你们在干嘛
So, what’s going on here?
是啊 怎么穿成这样
Yeah, what’s with the getups?
托加袍派对
Toga party!
托加袍派对
Toga party?
没错 是托加袍派对
Yes, it is a toga party!
那什么时候开饭
Well, what about dinner?
我饿死了
I’m starving.
我们何不去餐厅尝尝
Why don’t we head into the dining room
你一直念叨的鹌鹑肉呢
and tuck into those quails you’ve been yakking about?
-不行 -为什么
– No! – Why not?
因为这里太好玩了
Because it’s so fun right here!
格朗妮女士
Ms. Grunion!
真高兴见到你
How delightful.
我们玩得正开心呢
We were having such a good time.
我差点忘了你要来了
I almost forgot you were coming.
你何不加入我们的派对呢
Well, why don’t you join the party?
我不是来参加派对的 我是来调查的
I’m not here for a party. I’m here for the investigation.
好 那你何不从这里开始呢
Good. Why don’t you start investigating over here?
或是这里 这里 这里
Or here, or here, or here…
你的手别晃个不停
Stop waving your hands around!
舍曼
Sherman?
等一下 那也是
Wait! Is that…?
舍曼
Sherman!
两个舍曼 这是怎么回事 皮博迪
Dos Shermanos? What’s going on here, Peabody?
都不许动
Nobody move!
舍曼 我必须赶在
Sherman, I’ve got to get
你碰自己之前带你离开这
you out of here before you touch yourself.
皮博迪 你没死
Mr. Peabody! You didn’t die!
我当然没死啦
Of course I didn’t die.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么回来的
Hey. How did you get back?
在几次失败的实验过后
Well, after a few failed experiments
我偶然发现了骨头 石头和牦牛脂肪的组合
I hit upon a combination of bones, stone and yak fat
并用它们造了个简易的时光机
and constructed a rudimentary WABAC.
俗语有云
You know what they say
如果开始不成功 就继续努力
“If at first you don’t succeed, Troy, Troy again.”
这不是玩文字游戏的时候 多好玩都不行
This is no time for puns! Even good ones.
佩妮 舍曼 快走
Penny, Sherman, quickly!
你哪也不许去
You’re not going anywhere.
以我的所见足以把这个孩子
I’ve seen quite enough to remove the boy
两个孩子都带走
both boys, from this home.
请别这样 格朗妮女士
No, don’t, Ms. Grunion, please!
都是我的错 是我挑起的
This is all my fault. I started it.
对不起 舍曼
I’m so sorry, Sherman.
你不必道歉 佩妮
You have nothing to apologize for, Penny.
从一开始就不该允许
A dog should never have been allowed
让一条狗收养孩子
to adopt a boy in the first place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!