Anna…
我是安娜
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What brings you to mars?
你为什么来火星
I measure the distance between Mars and Earth as it’s greatest
用最好的方法测量火星至地球的距离
I study time. You know…
我在研究时间
They not mix it so that everything doesn’t happen at once
它们不相融 所以所有事情不会马上发生
And?
然后呢
The big crunch we that happened in 2092
大危机期发生在公元二零九二年
People who can’t hang on that long will get a free run
不能坚持那么久的人可以得到解脱
And you?
你呢
I was keeping an old promise.
我在履行一个旧承诺
Alert! Alert! Meteors approaching.
警报 警报 流星正在接近
Don’t panic.
不要惊慌
I wanna wake up.
我要苏醒
I wanna wake up!
我要苏醒
I wanna wake up!
我要苏醒
Game over.
游戏结束
Are you allright?
你还好吗
Are you allright?
你还好吗
When I say three… you’ll be awake.
我数到三 你就会苏醒
One…

Two

Three

Wake up
苏醒
Mother. Do I know you?
妈妈 我认识你吗
It’s me! What do you want?
是我 你想要怎样
Henry! It’s me, your son. Nemo.
亨利 是我啊 我是你的儿子尼莫
My son is just here.
我儿子就在这儿
I don’t know you. You’re mad.
我不认识你 你疯了
Now go away or I’ll call the police.
马上离开 否则我要报♥警♥了
Mother.
妈妈
Mother.
妈妈
Nemo!
尼莫
Daddy…
爸爸
Nemo call 123 581 1321
尼莫 请拨123 581 1321
Hello, who is this? Hey, who is this?
喂 你是谁 喂 你是谁
Who is this?!
你是谁
Who was told to call this number.
被告知拨♥打♥此号♥码的人
My name is Nemo Nobody.
我叫尼莫·无姓
Is this some kind of a joke?
这是个玩笑吗
No… no! I…
不 不 我
Operator? Yes?
接线员 什么事
I’ll like the address to 123 581 1321
我想查123 581 1321号♥码的地址
One moment please
请稍等
12 358 Alibi Street
阿♥拉♥比街 12358号♥
Hello Nemo…
你好 尼莫
I’m glad you found me
很高兴你找到了我
All of this might seem very complicated
这些对你来说或许很复杂
to you but is simpler than you think
但比你想的要简单多了
Careful with the chair, is damaged
小心椅子 它坏了
Are you allright? I’m fine.
你还好吗 还好
I’ve should have warned you earlier but…
我早该提醒你 但
I couldn’t because of the transcript.
剧本要求我不能这样做
The transcript?
剧本
The text of our conversation!
我们对话内容的剧本
You can hear me! What are you living now…
你能听到我 你现在所处的
is the past
是过去
At least, for me.
至少对我来说是这样
I am you…
我就是你
70 years older
70年之后的你
Everything you say, I said myself when I was young
你说的每一句话 我年轻时都说过
I’ve only had to transcribe our conversation.
我只需抄写我们的对话
It’s all written right here.
都写在这里
I can’t… Believe it?
我不 相信这些吗
In this life here…
在这里
You don’t exist.
你并不存在
I don’t know why…
我不知道原因
Only the architect knows.
只有建筑师知道
The architect?
建筑师
The child…
那个孩子
The one writing it after the train
他在火车后面写下了它
Maybe your parents never met.
或许你的父母从未见过面
Maybe your father died in a sledging accident.
或许你父亲死于雪橇意外
Maybe you were one of the best the egg.
或许你是最好的卵子之一
But you are one of those who’s genetic
但是你的另一半基因
code did not reach its final destination
却没有抵达最终的目的地
Maybe when she died…
或许当她死的时候
A pre historic woman.
一名史前女性
She ended the line of heritance which you belong.
她终结了你家的香火
So for this world…
所以对于这个世界
You don’t exist.
你并不存在
If I have made those calculations correct…
如果我的计算正确
You need to stay alive until 2092
你需要活到二零九二年
February 12th
二月十二日
5: 50 A.M.
清晨五点五十分
05: 45 FEB/12/2092
二零九二年二月十二日 五点四十五
Sorry, I don’t know how long we haven’t been recording.
抱歉 我不知道总共录了多久
I have to submit my story by tomorrow morning.
我明早必须完成我的稿子
All that you said is contradictory.
你所言的一切都是矛盾的
You can’t have been in one place and another at the same time.
你不能同时存在于两个地方
You mean, they say we have to make choices?
你是说 他们说我们需要作出选择
Of all those lives, which one…
在那些生命之中 哪一个
Which one is the right one?
哪一个是正确的
Each of these lives is the right one.
每个生命皆正确
Every path is the right path.
每条路皆合理
Everything could have been anything else…
每件事物都可能曾是别的事物
And would have just this much meaning.
都可能内涵丰富
Tennessee Williams.
田纳西·威廉斯
You’re too young for that…!
你太年轻所以不理解
You can’t be dead and still be here.
你不可能死掉的同时还存活在这里
You can’t not exist.
你不可能不存在
Is there life after death?
有死后还会有其他生活吗
After death…
死后
How can you be so sure you even exist?
你如何确定你曾经存在过
You don’t exist.
你并不存在
Neither do I.
我也不存在
We only live in imagination of a 9 year old child.
我们只生活在一名九岁孩童的想象中
We are imagined by a 9 year old child.
我们是被一名九岁的孩童幻想出来的
Faced to within an impossible choice.
他当时面对着一个艰难的抉择
Run! Run!
快跑
Nemo!
尼莫
Run!
快跑
Run Nemo!
跑啊 尼莫
Nemo!
尼莫
I won’t leave.
我不会离去
Nemo!
尼莫
You’re the one I love.
你是我深爱的人
In chess…
在棋里
It’s called Zugzwang.
这叫做迫移
When the only viable move
是指唯一可行的一手
is not to move.
就是不动任何棋
Come see.
过来看
It’s the sea.
是海
The child is taking that apart.
那个孩子正在拆掉那个部分
He doen’t need it anymore.
他不再需要它了
Before, he was unable to make a good decision
在这之前 他不能做出好的决断
’cause he didn’t know what would happen,
因为他不知道之后会发生什么
Now that he knows what will happen…
现在他知道了
He’s unable to make a choice.
他不能做出选择
Thank you, thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!