But if we invert the direction,
但如果我们把情况反过来
it can’t just because the shape of a falcon.
如果有个像猎鹰形状的假猎鹰出现
The response of baby birds is immediate…
雏鸟的反映很直接
They will crouch and fear even though
不需任何指示
they never before have seen a falcon…
它们会感到害怕而蜷缩
whithout any instruction.
就算它们之前没有见过任何猎鹰
An innate fear helps them to survive.
天生的恐惧感使它们存活
But in humans…
但人类
To what ancient dangers…
是什么样古老的危险
My own innate fears correspond?
使我们天生产生这样的恐惧
Nemo turn around
尼莫转过来
Excuse me!
借过
Remember…
回忆
Remember!
回忆
Honey, it’s me…!
甜心 是我
Did Elise died, or didn’t she?
伊利斯去世了没有
I don’t get it.
我不明白
You can’t have her children and not affect them.
你无法瞒着她的孩子不告诉他们的
Hi, dad.
爸爸好
Hi.
好啊
I’ll there in a minute, guys.
我马上进去 伙计们
You’re not hungry? I don’t want anything
你不饿吗 我什么也不想吃
Nothing.
都不要
What’re you doing today?
你今天要做什么
I was thinking about taking the opportunity to wash the car.
我打算找个机会洗下车
What’s the deal with that car?
那车算是什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Why do you such good care of that car
为什么你把我一个人留在这
while you leave me here all alone?
却对一辆车这么照顾
What’s the problem of the car?
那车有什么问题
There’s no more problem with the car.
那车不会再有问题了
What’s wrong?
出什么事了
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么这样看着我
Nemo…
尼莫
You don’t know me Nemo. You never really looked at me.
尼莫 你根本不了解我 你从不注视我
You’ve always been elsewhere.
你总游走在他处
Mr. Jones
迎接琼斯先生
Mr. Jones
琼斯先生
Yes.
我是
We already have your luggage. Please, follow me.
我们已经帮您取了行李 请跟我走
I’ll take you to the hotel where can rest for a while.
我将带您去旅店 您可以在那儿休息一会儿
The appointment is at 3 P.M.
会议在下午三点召开
Daniel
丹尼尔
Daniel Jones
丹尼尔·琼斯
Daniel Jones
丹尼尔·琼斯
Is your name… Daniel Jones?
您叫丹尼尔·琼斯吗
Of course not!
必然不是
This is weird
真奇怪
His shoes are different sizes.
他的鞋大小不一
Maybe he shrank
也许他萎缩了
When you get older you shrink.
人老了会萎缩
No one shrinks, that’s rubbish
没人萎缩 垃圾才那样
You got the wrong plug, that’s all.
你杀错人了 就是这样
I’m sure I’ll shrink 2 inches when I come back to earth.
我确信回地球时 我会萎缩两英寸
Because of gravity or something.
可能是因为重力之类的原因
The ground doesn’t vibrate in the same way
地面的震动不尽相同
It’s a different perfume
这是另一种不同的香水
There are other people too.
他们是另一批人
Let’s begin again
让我们再次开始
Think as on the keyboard
想象手放在键盘上
Left hand, A, S, D, F
左手位 A S D F
Right hand, H, J, K, L.
右手位 H J K L
What’s wrong? I was dreaming about Stefano.
怎么了 我梦到了斯特凡诺
He hasn’t give a damn about me.
他对我漠不关心
I love him.
我爱他
I can’t see any another explanation for be in this state.
我想不通为何身处此种境地
As selfish he can be
虽然他很自私
I love him.
但我仍深爱他
I know I’m crazy.
我知道这很疯狂
Every morning when I wake up I open my eyes and see your face
每天清晨醒来 睁开双眼看到你的面庞
and I start crying.
就会潸然泪下
I realized that with you my life is passing me by.
我意识到 和你在一起我的生命毫无意义
How can you stay so calm?
你怎能如此冷静
How can you bear that?
你怎能忍♥受这些
You’re not human.
你不是个人
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
It is not my fault, right?
这不是我的错 对吧
You’re not gonna leave me, are you?
你不会离我而去吧
I can not live without you.
离开你我无法生存
I’ve hurt everybody
我伤害了所有人
I’ve hurt you.
我伤害了你
The children
还有孩子们
I just can’t go on.
我不能再这样了
Together we can do it.
只要在一起就能解决的
If you stay, you will end up drown with me.
如果你留下 会和我一起淹死的
I’ll learn to swim.
我会去学游泳
I love you
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
She left me.
她丢下了我
You know what they say…
他们说
Everything works out in the end
每件事总会有终结
Even badly.
即使是恶果
Hello?
你好
Not too much at the top, thanks.
头顶别剪太多 谢谢
How much should I pay? $20, please.
多少钱 二十美元
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢惠顾
$20 please, sir. Here you go.
二十美元 给
Thank you, my pleasure.
谢谢 很荣幸为您服务
Fine, and have a nice afternoon.
好的 下午愉快
Why does cigarette smoke never go back into the cigarette?
为何香烟的烟雾从不飘回香烟
Why do molecules spread away from each other?
为何原子互斥
Why does the spilled drop of ink never reform?
为何泼墨难收
Because the universe moves towards a state of dissipation
因为宇宙趋于耗散
That is the principle of entropy
这就是熵的原理
The tendency of the universe…
宇宙的趋势
to evolve toward a state of increasing disorder
是向更加无序的状态演进的
The principle of entropy…
熵原理
Is related to the arrow of time
与时间矢量相关
A result of the expansion of the universe.
是宇宙大爆♥炸♥的结果
But what happen when gravitational forces
但当重力制衡爆♥炸♥力时
counter-balance the forces of expansion?
会发生什么呢
Or if the energy of the quantum void proves is too weak?
量子能空洞被证明过弱时 又会怎样
At that moment the universe might enter its phase of contraction.
那时宇宙可能进入收缩期
The big crunch.
即大危机期
So what will become the time?
那时会发生什么
All at reverse?
物性倒置
No one knows the answer.
无人知晓答案
Please take this oportunity to take one
请抓住最后的机会
last close view of the planet surface
近距离观看星球表面
Your elevator will arrive shortly into mars transit station
您的太空电梯很快就会到达火星中转站
Who do own those bikes?
那些自行车是谁的
They’re for export. Labor is much cheaper here,
那些是出口品 这儿劳动力低廉
China has become way too expensive.
中国的劳力太贵了
Please proceed to the preparation area…
请进入准备区
Where you’ll be reassigned to your sleep cells
在那里您会被重新分配睡眠床位
You’ll also receive your…
同时您会获得您的
Hi…
你好
I’m Nemo
我是尼莫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!