A big house!
一座大房♥子
Painted yellow with a garden
刷成黄色 还带院子
And two children, Paul and Michael.
生两个孩子 保罗和迈克尔
Five, I’ll have a convertible
第五 我要拥有一辆敞篷车
A red convertible.
一辆红色敞篷轿车
And a swimming pool. I’ll learn to swim.
和一个泳池 我要学游泳
Six, I will not stop until succeeded.
第六 不到成功决不罢休
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Paul, don’t wake your father.
保罗 别叫醒你♥爸♥
Elise?
伊利斯
It’s me, Jean.
是我 吉恩
Who is Elise?
伊利斯是谁
I don’t know anyone called Elise.
我不认识叫伊利斯的人
Go back and play Paul.
保罗 去一边玩吧
Nemo, do I matter to you?
尼莫 你还拿我当回事吗
I just…
我只是
I just like to ask you one question.
我想问你一个问题
Did you do it on purpose?
你是故意这么做的吗
I found this on the bedside table.
我在床头柜发现了这个
There comes a time in life when everything seems narrow
人生有时会事事勉强
Choices have been made
而我已作出抉择
I can only continue on.
我只能勉强继续
I know myself like the back of my hand
我对自己了若执掌
I can predict my every reaction
我能预知自己的所有反应
My life is been casted in cement with airbags and seatbelts.
我的生活被安全气囊和安全带打上了石膏
I’ve done everything to reach this point and now I’m here
我用尽全力想到达这里 现在终于到了
I’m fucking bored
我无聊得想去死
The hardest thing is knowing that I’m still alive.
最难的事是知道我还活着
It is my handwriting.
这是我的笔迹
I don’t remember.
我不记得了
Jean?
吉恩
What did you say?
你说什么
I had a weird dream.
我做了一个诡异的梦
Well, it’s important for you to understand that
生活中有些事情并不是如我们所料
in life, things don’t always turn on as we planned them.
理解这句话对你们来说很重要
Harry and I thought
哈里和我认为
life isn’t always what think it would be.
生活有时不随人愿
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I don’t understand.
我不理解
Anna knows already.
安娜已经知道了
Harry and I are going to separate.
哈里和我要分手
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You have no right! Please, you played your part!
你们没权利这样 你管好自己就行了
I don’t know what’s going on between you two and,
我不知道你们两个在搞些什么
I don’t wanna know. It’s sick!
我也不想知道 恶心
You are brother and sister for god sake.
你们可是兄妹啊
we are not brother and sister!
我们不是兄妹
You knew!
你早知道的
And you didn’t tell me.
你都不告诉我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To New York.
去纽约
In ten days
十天后就动身
My father found a job there.
我爸在那儿找到了工作
Wait for me near the lighthouse
每周日在灯塔附近等我
every Sunday, okay?
好吗
Until we see each other again.
直到我们再次相见
For life, Okay?
一直等下去 好吗
It’s not over.
我们还没完
You are the first and last person I ever loved.
你是我今生唯一的挚爱
Ten days.
十天
That makes
就是
14 thousand 400 minutes.
一万四千四百分钟
14 thousand 400 minutes.
一万四千四百分钟
I wish everything would stop right now,
真希望现在一切能静止
so we’d stay this way forever.
那我们就能这样长相厮守
They say that if you slower breathing…
他们说就算你放慢呼吸
time lasts on.
时间依旧会继续
That they say so.
他们是这么说的
I have to remember the smell of every part of your body.
我必须记住你身上每一寸肌肤的味道
We’ll meet at the lighthouse.
我们在灯塔见面
Anna, it’s time to go.
安娜 该走了
I love you.
我爱你
Anna!
安娜
Anna,
安娜
Can you hear me?
能听见我吗
You must look to the future.
你必须着眼未来
It will be good move house.
搬家会有好处的
Have a new life.
过上新生活
Will we have a pool?
我们会有游泳池吗
You hate water, you don’t even swim.
你讨厌水 你连游泳也不会
You never learn, you won’t.
你没学过也不会去学
You know what I don’t want?
你知道我不想干什么吗
So tell me, what is it, what you don’t want?
那就告诉我 你不想干什么
I don’t want to be like you.
我不想和你一样
You know nothing about me.
你对我一无所知
I’ve always loved pools.
我一直都喜欢游泳池
When I’m older, I’ll have a pool.
等大一点我会有个自己的游泳池
Anna…
安娜
Anna.
安娜
I feel like I will see you in every street corner.
我感觉我会在每个转角看见你
Sometimes I tell myself…
有时我对自己说
Maybe you live in the same town I do…
或许你和我同在一个城镇
And I don’t know it.
只是我不知道而已
Maybe you’re here, very close.
或许你就在这 近在咫尺
Nemo, do you hear my voice?
尼莫 听见我的声音了吗
Anna!
安娜
After 90 days, the onboard computer,
九十天后 机载电脑
it still maintain the passengers’ metabolism
仍旧以冬眠的青蛙为标准
at the level of a hybernating frog.
维持着乘客的新陈代谢
He’d always is been fascinated by the fact
他始终对七只青蛙能在
that seven frogs can spend the winter completely frozen.
完全冰冻的情况下度过寒冬着迷不已
And that when the spring comes comma
当春天来临 逗号♥
They defrost and begin living again period.
他们解冻后又继续生存 句号♥
The onboard computer displayed…
机载电脑显示出
“end of hibernation”.
冬眠结束
Welcome to Mars.
欢迎来到火星
We hope you had a pleasant dream, an a refreshing re-awakening.
希望你做了个好梦 有个振奋的觉醒
Please leave your sleep sensor in
请把你的睡眠传感器
your suspended animation cubicles.
留在冬眠室里
And make your way throuth to your arrival lunch.
然后出发去享用接风午餐
You will be directed to the rest and recoveration rooms.
指示将带您前往休息庇护室
to prepare you for your first excursion to the red planet itself.
并为你们的首次红色星球旅行做准备
Probably the worst thing about being on Mars
可能在火星上居住最糟的就是
is that nothing will happen there.
任何事都不会发生
Time will seem stall and empty.
时间像是停滞得而且很空虚
But doesn’t look like there’s much to do.
看来没有什么能做的事
I hope I brought enough to talk.
但愿我有足够话要说
Day time.
白天
It’s day time.
白天了
The sun is out.
太阳出来了
It’s warmer on the right than on the left.
我的右边比左边要热
She’s different from the one this morning.
今天早上的不是往常的那个人
Not the same perfume.
不一样的香水味
Her hands are soft.
她的手很柔软
Elise.
伊利斯
Is that elise?
是伊利斯吗
We sh… we shoudn’t.
我们不 我们不该这样
I love Stefano.
我爱斯特凡诺