国内新闻比尔·汉密尔敦报道
A report from home affairs correspondent Bill Hamilton.
法官大人 假释根本不予考虑
Your Honour, bail is out of the question for the defendant.
被告把钱都藏在国外银行里
He has money stashed in foreign bank accounts.
他有足够的嫌疑潜逃
He is likely to abscond.
根据1971年的不当使用
He is facing a possible 14 years
药物法案的第20条
under Section 20
他将面临14年监禁
of the Misuse Of Drugs Act 1971.
法官大人
Your Honour,
有些事情我不能在首次开庭就展示出来
there’s something I can’t reveal in open court.
我们已经掌握你一直在和伊法接触
We know you’ve been meeting a member of the Provisional lRA
他们提供给你武器
who supplies arms.
我们也知道你这么做的原因
And we know why you’ve been meeting him.
我们想让你继续和他接触
We’d like you to carry on meeting with him.
我们和伊法接触有很多困难 而你做得很好
We’ve had a lot of difficulty infiltrating the lRA. You’ve done a pretty amazing job.
和美♥国♥佬♥打交道的事
This business with the Yanks.
这很困难 霍华德
It’s a bit too much, though, Howard.
我估计他们在反复调整
I’m afraid they’ve got their knickers in a twist.
我该怎么做?
Well, what should I do?
我们可以试试 找到新线索
Well, we can try and pull a few strings
也许让他们知道你对我们有多重要
and perhaps let them know quite how important you are to us.
但你会 当然 会对我们感恩戴德
But you will, of course, owe the office a substantial debt of gratitude,
知道我们什么意思吧?
if you know what I mean?
你下次见麦肯是什么时候?
When are you next going to see McCann?
– 迈克 -是
– Mac. – Hmm?
伊法其实不知道他和毒品交易有关
The lRA don’t know he’s been involved with dope.
他们要是知道了会杀了他的
They’ll execute him if they find out.
现在就开战吧 霍华德
C’est la guerre, Howard.
人们都问我…
People ask me…
“作为毒贩 生活一定刺♥激♥”
They say, “It looks like a glamorous life, being a drug dealer.”
“充满乐趣”
“It looks like a lot of fun.”
我总是回答”别做那一行
And I reply, “Don’t do it
除非你永远不碰毒品”
unless you are prepared never to be a grass.”
代替品
Quid pro quo.
但是 合作又是另一个问题
However, appearing to cooperate is another matter.
保释金五万
Bail is granted for sureties totalling 50,000.
你妈和我会尽一切凑齐保释金
Mam and I will do what we can to put up the bail,
不管你做没做
whatever you did.
但是
But, erm…
你到底和毒品 枪♥支♥有没有干系?
did you have anything to do with hard drugs and guns?
没有 爸爸 当然没有
No, Dad. Course not.
-那是谁 妈妈? -不知道 能帮你吗?
– Who is it, Mam? – I don’t know. Can I help you?
我想你最好跟我们走
I think you better come with us.
-告诉朱迪我很快回来 -去哪儿?
– Tell Judy I’ll be back, OK? – Where are you going?
-你去哪儿? -得走了
– Where are you going? – I’ve gotta go.
-拿件外套吧? -他是谁?
– What about your coat, love? – Who’s this bloke?
-去多长时间 霍华德? -我得走了 妈妈
– How long will you be, Howard? – I’ve gotta go, Mam.
我得自己导演一场绑♥架♥案
I’d staged my own abduction
那样我爸就不会被没收保释金
so my dad wouldn’t forfeit the bail.
如果你被绑♥架♥了 你就不会被没收保释金
You don’t forfeit bail if you’ve been kidnapped.
我是CID的检察官
I’m Chief Superintendent Fairweather from ClD
我正在找霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
and I’m looking for Howard Marks.
-这是他的房♥间 -哦 谢谢
– This is the room. – Ah. Thank you.
请别碰那个 那是我儿子的私人物品
Please, no. No, don’t touch that. That is my son’s private writing.
从门口进来的人 你描述他的方式
The person who came to the door, the way you’ve described him,
都很像erm
it sounds very much to me like, erm,
我们在电视上看到的样子
an image that we’ve seen on the television.
-是吗? -巴氏帽 就是伊法
– Is it? – Balaclava, you know. Yes. The lRA.
现在 艾迪·拉克斯顿
So now Eddie Laxton,
镜报的记者 一个不速之客 开始了故事
intrepid reporter for the Daily Mirror, is onto the story.
我不想让你们做的是 不要太感情化
What I don’t want you to do is, I don’t want you to sensationalise it.
-不 不 不 -我们在谈的是我们的儿子
– No, no, no, no, no. – We’re talking about our son here.
我们谈的是我们的儿子
We’re talking about our son, you know.
你们的儿子更像是罗宾汉
– Your son’s more like a Robin Hood.
看看这些!LRA绑♥架♥案!
Read all about it! LRA abduction!
第二天早晨 我就出名了
The next morning, I woke up famous.
嗨 伙计
Hello, mate.
我被伊拉·迪追杀
I was now being pursued by the lRA, the DEA,
海关 税务局 警♥察♥
Customs and Excise, the police
还有舆♥论♥
and the press.
这是英式的黑色下三烂
This is a British black propaganda exercise.
我承认我走私军♥火♥到北方
I admit I’ve been running guns to the North,
但是我从没有碰过毒品
but I’ve never touched dope.
从没碰过
I don’t approve of it.
哦 是你! 是你!
Oi, it’s you! That’s you!
哦 霍华德·马♥克♥思♥ 他在这儿
Oi, oi, it’s Howard Marks. He’s here.
在这儿 是他
He’s here. This is him.
是他!
It’s the man!
-英雄! -欢呼吧 大家
– The man! – Cheers, everyone.
耶!
Yes!
-谢谢 –欢呼吧 大家
– Thank you. – Cheers, mate.
-欢呼吧 大家 -嘘
– Cheers, mate. – Shh, now, right?
别告诉别人我在这儿 我还在逃
Don’t tell anyone I’m here. I’m on the run, see.
我好爱你
Mmm, I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
我太爱你了
I love you so, so much.
我爱死你了
I love my girls.
亲爱的 亲爱的 永远!
Oh, baby. Oh, baby. For ever!
永远
For ever.
我们弄了辆老旧的拖车
We got a beaten-up old camper van
我们的生活从此就成了假日
and our life became a perpetual holiday,
虽然朱迪总是抱怨我们应该
though Judy often complained
停得离露营地的厕所再近点儿
that we had to park too near the camp site’s toilets,
因为电♥话♥亭总在附近
because the telephone box was invariably in the vicinity.
霍华德?
Howard?
是 我…又听见你就放心了
Y-Yes, I am… I am relieved to hear from you now.
我可以把东西带进来
And I can get the goods in from anywhere,
只要是有味道的
provided that it’s smell-proof,
然后 额…
and, uh…
在那个特别的意大利航线上
on that particular ltalian airline.
你能做吗?
So can you do it?
我的钱 DH 马♥克♥思♥
I need to be paid, DH Marks.
我只拿到一百个 马利克
I’ve only got a hundred quid, Malik.
-差远了 -一百个是我现在能拿到的全部
– That’s nowhere near enough. – A hundred quid is all I’ve got right now.
但还会有的 马利克 会有的
But there’ll be more, Malik. Much more.
我们会有钱的 马利克 我保证
We’re gonna be rich, Malik, all right? I promise you.
我们现在在花钱 但是花的越多 得的越多
Look, we’re spending now, but the more you spend, the more you get.
如果你想要钱动起来
You see, if you wanna keep the rivers of money flowing,
你就得鼓起劲 尽管潮起潮落…
you’ve got to encourage it to, you know, froth and bubble and ebb…
妈的你到底在说什么DH 马♥克♥思♥? 给我钱
What shit are you talking, DH Marks? Get me the money.
从来没玩过塔罗牌?
Ever had your tarot read?
-没有 -请坐
– No. – Sit down.
你的生日?
What’s your date of birth?
-1947年9月5日 -出生地?
– Fifth of September, 1947. – And where were you born?
-诺维奇 -我看见了一个女人
– Norwich. – I see a woman.
-是妈妈 -是的
– That must be Mother. – Yes.
-她叫马格拉特 -不是 安
– Is she called Margaret? – No. Anne.
她结婚之前 她娘家名字是…
Hmm. Well, before she was married, was her maiden name…
布朗 娘家名字是布朗
Brown. Her maiden name was Brown.
有了这些信息 我可以去申请临时驾照
With this information, I could apply for a provisional driving licence,
去图书馆
join a library.
喜欢旅游吗?国外?
Do you travel much? Ever been abroad?
没有 我不相信国外的啤酒
No. I don’t trust foreign beer.
我甚至可以从邮局弄个英国护照
I could even get a British passport from the post office.
抱歉 我看不见你
I’m sorry. I can’t see you.
告诉你我的名字会有帮助吧? 我叫唐纳德
Will it help if I tell you my name? I-It’s Donald.
我叫唐纳德·尼斯
My name’s Donald Nice.
N-I-C-E 像法国的什么地方
N-I-C-E, like the place in France.
在里维埃拉旁边?
On the Riviera?
就看唐纳德怎么说他的名字了
It was up to Donald how he pronounced his name,
但是我就要成为…
but I was about to become…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!