这里
Here
是我,积奇
It’s me, Jackie
美琪
Majestic
别这么冲动,走吧
Do not be so impulsive, let’s go
在河的北岸看见人♥质♥
See the hostages in the north shore of the river
所有探员监视积奇
All officers monitor JACKY
不要跟得太接近
Do not tell too close
离开点,太接近我了
Away from the point, too close to me
有警♥察♥呀-岂有此理
Police! – Outrageous
积奇
JACKY
停手
Stopping
放开我,放开我
Let me go, let me
积奇,救我呀
Jacky, save me!
积奇,救我呀
Jacky, save me!
快点
Hurry
他们在哪里?-走开
Where are they? – Go away
现在美琪去了哪里?
Now the Majestic gone?
你们不是说已经部署好的吗?
You are not said to have deployed good?
真气人, 我怎么知道他们那么狡猾
Infuriating people, how do I know they are so cunning
不是,是你们笨
Not, you stupid
什么?我们笨?
What? We stupid?
任何人都知道他们是警♥察♥ -怎么知道?
Anyone know they were police – how do you know?
看看,看看
Look and see
每个都穿避弹衣
Each wore bullet-proof vests
避弹衣是规定要穿上的
Vests provisions to be put on the
我要顾及我下属的安全
I want to take into account the safety of my subordinates
他们的安全?那么美琪怎么样?
Their safety? So Majestic how?
你们有没有顾及我女朋友的安全?
Do you have to take into account the safety of my girlfriend?
简直无能,现在叫我去哪里找她
Simply incompetent, told me to go where to find her
他们是依命令行事
They acted in accordance with the command
你的白♥痴♥命令-什么白♥痴♥?
Your an idiot command – what an idiot?
我答应你,一定帮你救美琪
I promise you, will help you save Majestic
我会想办法救她,你们别妨碍我
I will think of a way to save her, you do not interfere with my
我警告你, 如果你再阻碍警方的行动
I’m warning you, if you hinder police action
我会拘捕你-拘捕我,来吧
I will arrest you – arrest me, come on
还等什么?
What are you waiting for?
积奇-积奇
Jackie – Jackie
积奇,不用灰心
Jackie, do not lose heart
他们只是想要录影带, 一定会再打电♥话♥来
They just want the tapes will call again
如果他们不打来,那怎么办?
If they do not call, how to do?
怎样?
What?
停车
Parking
偷看什么?死胖子
Peek at what? Dead fat
那位先生是不是有点不对劲?
The gentleman is not something wrong?
你才不对劲
You was wrong
什么事?-我多管闲事
What happened? – I’m nosy
要不要去看医生?-不用
Do not go to the doctor? – Do not
我女朋友在哪里?
My girlfriend where?
等一等,别这么快放他
Wait, do not let him so fast
你们知道是那盒子录影带吗?
You know that box videotape it?
小子,如果录影带是假的
Boy, if the video tape is a fake
我就帮你和你女朋友风光大葬
I’ll help you and your girlfriend scenery large burial
我们载他回去, 看看这盒录影带是不是真的
We carry him back, take a look at the video tapes is not really
如果是真的,看见曾卡劳的时候
If that is true, when saw had Kalou
就拿着录影带要胁他一笔
He took the videotape threatened him a sum
不要多管闲事,不要多管闲事
Mind your own business, Mind your own business
小心你的刀
Beware of your knife
我女朋友在哪里? -我为什么要告诉你?
My girlfriend where? – Why should I tell you?
我女朋友在哪里?
My girlfriend where?
求求你,说呀
I beg you, say
在金花♥园♥建筑地盘里面
Golden Garden construction site inside
积奇-让我走
JACKY – let me go
究竟什么事? -没有时间解释了
What? – No time to explain
让他走,让他走
Let him go, let him go
不关我的事, 我是无辜的,我没有犯事
None of my business, I am innocent, I did not culprits
这个世界没有公理,警♥察♥打人
Is no justice in this world, police beatings
你们帮我做证
You help me to do card
打我呀,来,打我呀
Hit me, hit me!
打你就打你
Hit you hit you
你们看见了,他打我,他打我
You saw it, he hit me, he hit me
你妈妈也说要打你呀
Your mother said you’d you
是积奇,停车
Jacky, parking
马上找人清理现场
Immediately to find someone to clean up the site
你们两个留在这里-我也要去
You two stay here – I want to go
不要来-你小心点
Do not come – You be careful
不要碰我
Do not touch me
你再碰她…
You touch her …
我就把它割掉
I’ll cut off
那个中国女人在哪里?
Where is that Chinese woman in?
曾卡劳的人来了,快点走
Zeng Kalou, hurry up and go
在这里呀
Here!
你比较合我口味
You compare to my taste
我的可♥卡♥因♥在哪里?
Where is the cocaine?
你说的声音太小,我听不到
You say the sound is too small, I can not hear you
你所有的货我已经交给警方了
I have all of your goods over to the police
她还是一点都不知道
She do not know
究竟有什么方法令她 多了解我是个什么人
What kind of methods to make her understand more about what I
停手呀,停手呀
Stop hand Yeah, stop!
如果我肯把货交出来, 你是不是会放我们走?
If I am willing to pay out the goods, you are not to let us go?
我取回我的货…
I retrieve my goods …
那么大家互不相欠
So we mutually owe
一共有两箱,在那房♥间里
A total of two boxes in that room
找到了-全部在这里
Find – all in here
替我♥干♥掉那个女人
Kill the woman for me
别管我们-走呀
Do not worry about us – walking up
什么事?-那个女人跑掉了
What happened? – The woman ran away
让她走吧
Let her go
老板,那个中国厨师就在上面
Boss, that Chinese chefs in the above
那个中国厨师?
That Chinese chef?
那你是什么人?
You what?
我叫美琪,积奇是我的男朋友
I called the Majestic, Jackie is my boyfriend
积奇,我有很多东西要问他
Jackie, I have a lot of things to ask him
不如请你们到我家里聊聊好吗?
I may ask you to my house to talk to you?
把她带走,放在车里
Took her away in the car
替你拍张犯罪现场写♥真♥,做证据的
For you to take crime scene photo evidence.
救命呀
For help!
不要打我,我怕痛的,不要打我
Do not hit me, I was afraid of the pain, do not hit me
到那边去截他
Go over there and cut him
拿家伙
Take the guy
积奇
JACKY
推她下去-不要
Push her down – do not
不要
Must not
你干什么? 你听不到那位先生的话吗?
What are you doing? You can not hear the gentleman it?
他说不要,把她放下
He said not to put down her
积奇,我们终于见面了
Jackie, we meet at last
你千万别把我的车弄脏了
You do not give my car dirty
开车
Car
亲我一下-爸爸
Kiss me – Dad
辛尼-爸爸
Zinni – Dad
看什么节目这么紧张?
To see what programs are you so nervous?
我自己的货我用钱买♥♥, 你还想怎么样?
I own the goods purchased with money do you want?
这录影带是谁给你的?
This videotape is who gave you?
在爷爷家里拿的, 是积奇哥哥的带
Holding in my grandfather’s house, plot Qi Gege with
我是
I was
什么?他们伤得怎么样?
What? They hurt like?
我现在马上赶来
I immediately rushed to the scene
你要见我?
You wanted to see me?
积奇他的两个朋友被曾卡劳捉了
JACKY his two friends had Kalou catch
如果你想救他们就要快一点
If you want to save them going a little faster
谢谢
Thank you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!