拜拜 -拜拜
Bye – bye
我是十三台的阿标, 你的独家新闻好了没有?
I’m A standard of 13 stations, you scoop not?
回来马上通知我
Notify me back immediately
我是安妮
I am Anne
你答应给“大件事”的新闻, 给他们了没有?
You promised to give a “big thing” in the news to them yet?
我跟老总说过, 他说一定比“大件事”的酬劳高
I told the boss said, he must be better than the “big thing” reward
最要紧消息要劲,回我电♥话♥
The most important news to Jin, call me back
丽琪莎,爷爷
Li Qisha, Grandpa
辛尼,兰茜
Zinni, Nancy
爸爸,你好吗?-当然好
Dad, are you? – Of course
请你开门
Please open the door for you
积奇-你们都在呀
Jackie – you are in!
积奇哥哥-辛尼,兰茜
Plot Qi Gege – Zinni, Nancy
积奇,看来你的气色不错
Jackie, it seems that you have good color
不错?有命见你算走运了 -怎么了
Good? Life see you’re in luck – how
我今天购物的时候 险些被人开枪打死
When I’m shopping today almost was shot and killed
不是吧
Is not it
我看见有个女人被人追, 就接她上车
I saw a woman being chased, took her on the train
他们以为我是她的同党
They thought I was her accomplice
有没有人受伤?
No one was injured?
伤就没有, 不过我们的车变了蜂巢
Injury would be no, but our car becomes a hive
就是剧院区那一宗?-是
Theater District which cases? – Is
那个女人是什么人?
The woman is the person?
她好像叫戴安娜
She is like asking Diana
她叫我今晚别忘了看“大件事”
She called me tonight, do not forget to look at the “big thing”
这件事蛮严重的, 你把详细情形告诉我
This matter is very serious, and you told me the details of
你有没有下班?
Do you have a commuting?
已经下班了,别再谈公事,好吗?
Work, do not talk business, okay?
就因为你喜欢拍马屁
Just because you like flattery
连累我一批货不见了
Troubled me to shipment disappeared
哗,好劲呀
Wow, the good King!
我要看卡♥通♥片
I want to watch cartoons
看什么?
See what?
爷爷,哥哥推我
Grandfather, brother pushed me
干什么?不准欺负妹妹,知道吗?
What are you doing? Allowed to bully my sister, you know?
我们出去看积奇哥哥烹饪,好吗? -好
We went out to look at the plot Qi Gege cooking, okay? – Good
各位观众,由国际名厨 巴治奥和积奇主持的
Dear viewers, by international chefs Baggio and chaired by Jacky
“今晚想吃什么”
“What to eat tonight.”
自己动手的意大利面还有一个好处
The pasta yourself a benefits
就是一边做意大利面, 一边可以运动
Is the side of spaghetti side movement
怎么会这样?
How will this be?
锻炼肌肉,很有功效
Muscles, are very effective
听积奇说,他这种拉面心得
Listen to Jackie said, his ramen experience
是从他和女朋友相处的过程中
From the process he and his girlfriend to get along
谁呀?
Who is this?
李察,开门
Richard, open the door
李察
Richard
对不起,他们逼我的
Sorry, they forced me to
等一等,这盒录影带不对
Wait a minute, the video tapes right
录影带在哪里?-我不知道
The videotape in where? – I do not know
在这里开个洞,我看你不知不知道
Open a hole here, I see you do not know do not know
等一等
Wait a minute
在那个男人那里
Man
哪个男人?-救我上车的那一个
Which man? – Save me on the train
带我们去
Took us to
别再耍花样了,死三八
Do not play games, dead thirty-eight
别再耍花样了
Do not play games
你说怎样就怎样好了
You say how to how good
对不起 -对不起,你究竟想怎么样?
I’m sorry – I’m sorry, what are you gonna do?
什么? -你不用站在这里扮无辜了
What? – You do not have to stand here and play innocent
怎么样?是不是很有弹性呀?
How? Is not very flexible you?
算了,你走吧
Well, you go
走呀-你别推我
Walking up – do not push me
你没看见那个男人想占我便宜吗?
Can not you see that man want of me this?
我们赶时间 -什么赶时间?你很心急吗?
We hurry hurry – What? You are very impatient it?
你们男人都是这样子
You men are so sub-
你急着看我脱♥光♥衣服的样子而已
Are you anxious to see I like to strip naked.
可以
Can
有枪,你想怎么样?
What do you want to have a gun?
这边
Side
走了
Go
电♥话♥在哪里? -在里面,收银机旁
Phone? – Inside the cash register
我迫不及待 想看今晚的震撼报导了
I can’t wait to see what’s on the big story tonight.
你觉得积奇的新食谱如何
What do you think of Jackie’s new recipes?
太美味了
Mmm. Delicious.
你从来没夸奖过我煮的东西
Hey, you never say that about my cooking.
爸爸,我吃你煮的东西吃了30年了,好吗?
Dad, I’ve been eating your cooking for 30 years, okay?
我才结婚5年
My marriage only lasted five. Hmm?
所以你觉得在婚姻里 食物比爱情更重要?
So you think in a marriage, food is more important than love?
对,不就是吗?
Well, that’s the way it is.
如果他听我说的去当厨师
If he had taken my advice and become a chef,
她也不会离开他
she wouldn’t have left him.
爷爷,你常说当厨师最好
Grandpa, you always say being a chef is the best.
是啊,还有当警♥察♥太危险了
Yeah, and that being a cop is too dangerous.
还有厨房♥是个安全的地方
And the kitchen is a safe place.
对,所以积奇不当警♥察♥
That’s right. That’s why Jackie’s not a cop.
一点也没错
That’s true.
积奇的爸爸和我是好朋友
Jackie’s dad and I were best friends.
我们一起开餐厅
We owned a restaurant together.
我答应积奇的爸爸 他死后要好好照顾积奇
And before he died, I promised I would take care of Jackie
让他远离危险
and keep him out of danger.
所以只要我活着一天 积奇就会继续当厨师
So, as long as I’m around, Jackie’s going to be a chef,
不会当警♥察♥
not a cop.
可惜你和积奇的爸爸
Well, that’s too bad you and Jackie’s dad
没有烦着他
didn’t bother asking him.
可惜我自己的儿子不听我的
And it’s too bad that my own son doesn’t listen to me
而积奇却听我的
the way Jackie does.
我去拿甜点
I think I go get dessert.
爸爸,等我长大了 我可以做自己想做的事吗?
Dad? Can I be anything I want to when I grow up?
等你再大点咱们再谈这个
We’ll talk about that when you get older.
明天
Tomorrow,
今天的天气非常好
Today the weather is very good
大家有没有想过去海滩游泳?
We did not want the beach to swim?
奇怪,怎么没有播“大件事”
Strange how no to broadcast “big thing”
是呀,没有你说的那个神奇女侠
Yeah, you say that Wonder Woman
不管它了, 你明天有什么事要做?
Regardless of it, you have nothing to do tomorrow?
明天不是要跟你去表演吗?
Not to talk to you tomorrow to show?
什么事?你又想怎么样?
What happened? You want?
你可不可以送我去机场?
Can you send me to the airport?
麻烦你-没问题, 我什么时候拒绝过你
Trouble you – no problem, I’d turned you
谢谢你
Thank you
辛尼,兰茜,晚了,走吧
Of Zinni, Nancy, late, let’s go
老大死了
Boss dead
他妈的
Fuck
天娜失踪了,刚哥又死了
Tina disappeared, just brother died
我要跟曾卡劳拼命
I’m going to Zeng Kalou desperately
我要替他们报仇
I was asked to take revenge
你知道你自己在干什么吗?
You know you’re doing it?
我要把所有的手榴弹 塞进曾卡劳的口里
I want all the grenades into had Kalou’s mouth
要炸死那个混♥蛋♥
To killed the bastard
你住口,我说你想我们死才对
You shut up, I said you want us dead fishes
你这个死三八-冲动有用吗?
You die 38 – impulse useful?
刚哥会复活吗?天娜她会回来吗?
Gang brother resurrection? Tina she will be back?
我想他死,我们每个人都想他死
I want him to die, and each of us wants him dead
但是首先要想出对付他的方法
But first, in order out against his methods
然后看准时机,到时才干掉他
And then saw the opportunity to kill him when
你这么冲动只会去送死
You are so impulsive only to die
你的女朋友会逗留多久?
Your girlfriend will stay?
说不定, 玩得开心就会住得久一点
Maybe have fun’ll stay a little longer
你会不会跟她结婚?-有可能
Will you marry her? – May