我成功了 只是没照你的方法
My instincts got the job done. May not have been the Jane show.
是照你的方法瞎搞 就像圣诞节跟结婚周年一样
No. It was the John show. It was half-assed. Like Christmas. Like our anniversary.
或你忘记我妈的生日礼物时一样
Like the time you forgot to bring my mother’s birthday present.
-你的假老妈 -你老是第一个脱队行动的人
-Your fake mother’s birthday. -The point is, you are always the first to break team.
你根本不要队友 你要的是仆人
You don’t want a team. You… You want a servant for hire.
我要一个能倚靠的人
I want someone I can count on.
-在你身边根本喘不过气 -这话什么意思?
-Jane, there’s no air around you anymore. -Okay. What is that supposed to mean?
没有犯错的空间 完全没有
It means there’s no room for mistakes. No mistakes whatsoever.
-谁受得了? -你不用受
No spontaneity. I mean, who can answer to that? Well, you don’t have to. Do you?
反正这婚姻也不是真的
‘Cause this isn’t even a real marriage.
-你们是谁啊? -闭嘴!
-Who are you people? -Shut up!
德维尔旅店
现在我明白了
Okay. So, now I realize…
你看到这位太太了 我在处理家庭问题
You witnessed the missus and I working through some domestic issues.
真遗憾
-Oh. -That’s regrettable.
把我们当成肉脚你就错了
But don’t take that as a sign of weakness. That would be a mistake on your part.
告诉我们你知道什么
Now tell us what you know.
为什么我们的老板都要你死?
Why do both our bosses want you dead?
老婆 拜托
-You unders…
别这样 好吗?
Honey, please.
做总结吧
Wrap it up.
别在人♥质♥面前贬低我
Maybe it’s not such a good idea to undermine me in front of the hostage.
这会传递出矛盾的讯息
Sends a mixed message.
对不起
Sorry.
这才对
Girls.
我说到哪了?
Where was I?
-犯了错误 -闭嘴
-“A mistake on your part.” Shut up.
你有以下的选择 选择一
Options. I’m gonna lay out your options for you. Option “A”
-我能不能… -闭嘴!
-If I could… -Shut up.
选择一 你说…我们听 没有痛苦
Option “A” You talk. We listen. No pain.
选择二 你不说
Option “B” You don’t talk.
我就用钳子剪了你拇指 很痛
I remove your thumbs with my pliers. It will hurt.
选择三
Option “C”
我想变点花样 但你最终就是死路一条
I like to vary the details a bit, but the punch line is you die.
班杰明 我们没有耐性
-Benjamin. -Okay. -We’re impatient people. -Okay.
我能不能喝杯汽水或是果汁
Can I get a soda? Or a juice or, uh, some…
我选一
“A” “A”Option “A” Aaah!
-好痛 -好 干得不错
-Oh, that hurt. -Okay. That was a nice shot.
你有癫痫啊?
What’s…You got a spasm?
我被绑着 在我口袋里
I’m tied up. Why don’t you check my back pocket?
我不是目标 你们才是
I’m not the target. You are. Both of you.
他们知道你们结婚了
They found out you’re married…
所以他们设计让你们对上彼此
so they teamed up and sent you to the same hit to target each other.
你们双方的组织合作出击
It was a joint task force by both your companies.
两个对头共组家庭 有害无益
Two competing agents living under the same roof. It’s bad for business.
-你们得干掉对方 -你是饵
-They wanted you to take each other out. -You were bait.
这是新人的工作 只是起步
Well, it’s entry level. Toehold into the company.
杀几个人 我就能有办公室了
Couple hits, they bump me up to a desk. It’s pretty cool actually.
-你把照片留着? -不然该怎样? 裱起来吗?
You keep the photo in your back pocket? -What was I supposed to do? Frame it?
丢掉..烧了它 基本守则
You get rid of it. You burn it. Tradecraft 101 .
看来我那天没上到课
I’m sorry. I guess I skipped that day.
你们不也没学到不能跟敌人结婚
Just like I guess you skipped the day about not marrying the enemy.
你之前是饵 还是现在是?
You were bait, or you are bait?
皮带 兄弟
Belt. Belt. Belt, dude.
两分钟
Two minutes.
一分钟
One minute.
-帮个忙吧? -没人!
A little help. -Clear. -Clear.
拉巴斯有艘船可供我逃亡
My way out is a boat standing by in La Paz.
搭货机到亚特拉斯山脉 怎样?
Cargo drop, Atlas Mountains. So what?
分开 你我都知道存活的机率
So, at least, apart, we know what the odds are.
我们就面对现实吧
Let’s just call this what it is…
还有所有的问题
and what it isn’t.
好吧 这桩婚姻的确很糟
All right So it’s a crap marriage.
我很烂..你很糟
All right. I’m a mess. You’re a disaster.
我们都是骗子
We’re both liars.
逃 就一辈子都要逃
But you run, you’ll always be running.
我说我们留下来奋战
I say we stay and we fight.
解决这一切
We finish this thing.
之后你若想走 就走吧
Then if you wanna go, you can go.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
面对现实 我的老天
What? ” Let’s call this what it is.” Jesus Christ.
-停 -不要
-Stop. -Don’t.
这家店真的很不错
This is a really good store.
-下辈子见了 -你也一样
-See you in the next life, Jane. -Likewise, John.
对不起
Sorry.
我们待会再谈这件事
We’ll talk about this later.
天哪!
Jesus!
-我什么都没碰 -你碰了
-I didn’t touch a thing. -Yes, you did.
-刀子的事很抱歉 -我不想谈
-Sorry about the, uh, knife in… -I don’t want to talk about it.
-我去制高点 -我当诱饵
-I’ll fly. -I’ll be bait.
我依顺时钟方向走 注意我背后
-I’m going clockwise, so watch my 6:00. -All right.
快跑!
Go! Move!
情况如何?
How’s it look?
小意思
It’s a piece of cake.
小心 这会卡弹
Watch these. They tend to jam.
要注意
So watch ’em.
你爱攻左方 所以我守右边
You favor your left, sweetheart, so look out for right.
现在我觉得拉巴斯那艘船很不错
Damn. That boat in La Paz is looking pretty good right now, isn’t it?
那里每年此时都会下大雨
Well, it rains a lot this time of year.
我只想跟你一起在这里
There’s nowhere I’d rather be than right here with you.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
谈谈你们最后几周的进展吧
I’m interested in the progress you’ve made in the last few weeks.
我们很好 我不会撒谎
Uh, doing all right, aren’t we? I mean, listen. I’m not gonna lie to you.
偶尔 我会想…
There were times I just wanted to…
-杀了她 可是… -我也是
-kill her, but, uh… -Likewise.
-就是下不了手 -这是好迹象
couldn’t take the shot. -That’s a good sign.
-谁能料到呢? -你们必须共同奋斗
-Who would’ve… -Sometimes you have to battle through. -Hmm.
-这就是婚姻 -是啊 要全力以赴
-That’s marriage, right? -Yeah. You take your best shot and…
-我们重建房♥子了 -是啊
-Oh. We redid the house. -Hmm. We did. Yes, we did.
你们永远都要面对挑战和威胁
-You know, there will always be challenges.Threats out there. -Yep.
但只要携手必能渡过
But you can handle it together.
-到目前为止是的 -我们可以…目前为止?
-So far. -Yes, we ca…So far?
那算什么?
Oh, what is that?
-我这是给未来留点空间 -“到目前为止”
I’m leaving room for the unknown. So far.
你们会觉得你们的关系更加…
And do you feel that your relationship styles are more conducive to the free flow…
再问我们性生活的问题
Ask us the sex question.
那么…
Uh, well, that…
十分
Ten.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!