-你搞什么? -你说了再见的
-What the hell was that? -What? You said good-bye.
联邦炸鸡
Shut off the gas.!
夫人
Madame.
我为此刻想了几句话
Thought of a number of lines for this moment.
“我想我要突然出现” “宝贝 多谢你”
“Thought I’d just drop in.” “Hey, doll. Thanks for givin’ me the shaft.”
不错 你的决定是什么?
Nice. So, what did you decide?
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
我喜欢 你在这向我求婚 也算有始有终
I like it. You proposed to me here, so it has agreeable symmetry.
帮你挂大衣吗?
Coat,sir?
-我能坐吗? -不行
-May I sit? -No.
-香槟? -香槟是用来庆祝的
-Champagne, sir? -No. Champagne’s for celebrating.
-我喝马爹尼 -我不用
I’ll have a martini. I’m fine. Thank you.
你要什么?
So, what do you want, John?
我们有个非比寻常的问题
We have an unusual problem, Jane.
你显然想要我死 而我也不在乎你的幸福了
You obviously want me dead. And I’m less and less concerned of your well-being.
那我们该怎么办?
So, what do we do?
在这里对干? 期望一切顺利?
Do we shoot it out here? Hope for the best?
那可能不太好 因为你死了
Mm. Well, that would be a shame…
他们就会请我滚蛋
Because they would probably ask me to leave once you’re dead.
跟我跳舞
Dance with me.
-你不跳舞的 -这也是掩护之一
You don’t dance. That was just part of my cover, sweetheart.
懒散也是吗?
Was sloth part of it too?
这故事会有幸福结局吗?
You think this story’s gonna have a happy ending?
只有未完的故事才有幸福结局
Happy endings are just stories that haven’t finished yet.
满意了?
Satisfied?
这些年来不怎样
Not for years.
那是我天生的 甜心
That’s all, John, sweetheart.
你觉得我们为什么失败? 因为我们各过各的?
Why is it you think we failed? Because we were leading separate lives?
还是谎言毁了一切?
Or was it all the lying that did us in?
我有个理论…刚形成的
I have a theory. Newly formed.
-我迫不及待想听 -是你扼杀了我们
-I’m breathless to hear it. -You killed us.
真猛
Provocative.
你把婚姻当工作…
You approached our marriage like a job…
侦查…计划 然后执行
something to be reckoned, planned and executed.
而你是逃避它
And you avoided it.
你在乎什么? 我只是个幌子
What do you care, if I was just a cover?
谁说你是幌子的?
Well, who said you were just a cover?
我不是吗?
-Wasn’t I? -Well, wasn’t I?
我要去…抱歉
I have to…Excuse me.
上面那里没出口
No exits up there, Jane.
冷静 约翰 她是个骗子
Be cold, John. She’s a liar.
要很冷静
Be super cold.
夫人 这边请
Come on, honey! This way!
你带闹钟出门啊?
-Do you know that you’re ticking?
退开! 退开!
Get back! Get back! Get back!
要坐车吗?
Limo, sir?
-你试图杀我两次了 -那只是个小炸♥弹♥罢了
That’s the second time you tried to kill me. It was just a little bomb.
我要回家把我送你的东西都烧了
I want you to know. I’m going home, and I’m gonna burn everything I ever bought you.
看谁先到吧
I’ll race you there, baby.
到家没?
You there yet?
我们刚认识时 你怎么想的?
The first time we met, what was your first thought?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
我想
I thought…
你看起来就像圣诞节的早晨
I thought you looked like Christmas morning.
我不知道还能怎么形容
I don’t know how else to say it.
为什么现在跟我说这些?
And why are you telling me this now?
在结束的时候 你会想到开始
I guess, in the end, you start thinking about the beginning.
我想你该知道
So there it is. I thought you should know.
你呢 珍?
So how about it, Jane? Hmm?
我想
I thought…
你是我看过最帅的目标
I thought that you were the most beautiful mark I’d ever seen.
-所以这全是工作 -就是工作
-So it was all business, yeah? -All business.
-从一开始就是 -冷酷的计算
-From the go. -Cold, hard math.
谢谢 我需要知道实情
Thank you. That’s what I needed to know.
你还好吧
-Uh, are you all right? -Yeah.
对了 约翰 你的车挡住人行道了
Uh, by the way, uh,John, your car is hanging out over the, uh, sidewalk here.
-谢了 比尔 -祝你今晚愉快
-Yeah. Thanks, Bill. -Okay. Have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
真该死的
Shit.
宝贝 你没死吧?
You still alive, baby?
你的枪法跟你的厨艺一样差
Your aim’s as bad as your cooking, sweetheart.
我是说真的
And that’s saying something.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
来找你老爸吧
Come to daddy.
老爸吃瘪了吧?
Who’s your daddy now?
我做不到
I …I can’t do it.
不要! 快开枪!
Don’t! Come on!
你想动手?
You want it?
那就让你来吧
It’s yours.
你好 陌生人
Hiya, stranger.
你也是
Hiya back.
没事吧? 我们听到吵闹声
-Yeah? -Is everything okay? We heard an awful ruckus.
-没事 我们很好 -你们没事?
No. Everything’s fine here. Yeah. It’s great. So you guys are…You’re fine?
对 好得不得了
Yeah. Couldn’t be better.
很好 不过…
Oh. Nice. You guys…But are…
-苏茜..马丁..警♥察♥先生 -祝你们愉快
-Suzy Martin Officers -Have a nice night.
看来你们在重新装璜 红橡木地板真可惜
Looks like you’re redecorating. It’s very… Yeah. Shame about that red oak.
再五分钟啦 妈
Five more minutes, Ma.
珍·史密斯 40万美元
够诱人 但没50万我不会起床
Tempting. But I don’t get out of bed for less than half a million dollars.
约翰·史密斯 40万美元
-你的左拳真够呛 -你挡得很好
That left of yours. A thing of beauty. You take it well.
谢谢
Thank you.
那次在亚斯本渡假?
-That vacation in Aspen… -Mm.
你提早走了 为什么?
You left early. Why?
-尚路·葛斯帕 -天哪
-Jean-Luc Gasped. -Oh! God! Oh.
-我超想要那份任务的 -算了
-Yeah. -I wanted him. -Forget it. -Wow.
结婚四周年时 你没听见直升机把我扔下去?
You didn’t hear me that night the chopper dropped me off for our anniversary dinner?
没有 震撼弹 我那天耳朵有点背
Mm. Percussion grenades. I was partially deaf that night.
我有点色盲
-I’m slightly color blind. -Mm.
-视网膜受过伤 -我这三只手指头没有感觉
-Retinal scarring. -I can’t feel anything in these three fingers.
断过三根肋骨..眼窝裂伤..耳膜穿孔
-Three ribs. Broken eye socket. -Mm. Oh.-Perforated eardrum. Mm. -Mmm.
杀人之后会睡不安稳吗?
You ever have trouble sleeping after?
-没有 -我也没有
-Nope. -Yeah. Me neither.
快..快
Go, go, go, go, go! Look out!
穿鞋子
Shoes.
我奉命48小时内要干掉你
I was given 48 hours to take you out.
我也一样
-Same.
还谈什么信任?
-Jesus. Where’s the trust?
你还期望什么?
What do you expect?
为什么给我女人用的枪?
Why do I get the girl gun?
你是开玩笑的吧?
-Are you kidding me? -No.
我们需要一辆车
We need a car.
柯曼家
Coleman.
那家伙借了我的烤肉架七个月
Guy’s had my barbecue set for months.
-我没参加过维和部队 -不会吧?
I was never in the Peace Corps. What?
我很喜欢你那段经历
No. I really liked that about you.
也许互相坦诚不是个好主意
-Well, maybe this honesty thing isn’t such a good idea. -No, no, no.
-我没念过麻省理工 -真的?
-I didn’t go to M.I.T. -Really?
是圣母大学 主修艺术史
Notre Dame. Art history major.
-艺术? -艺术史
-Art? -History.
很有名的
-It’s reputable. -Okay.
这些家伙越来越年轻了
Fuckers get younger every year.
我得告诉你 我一直都不喜欢你烧的菜
I have to tell you. I never really liked your cooking.
你没那个天份
-It’s not your gift. -Hmm.
我根本没烧过菜
Baby, I’ve never cooked a day in my life.
都是我手下烧的
I-Temp girls cooked.
真是谎言充斥
Web of lies!
“我不明白你是怎么做到的”
“让爱…”
“一切成空”
让爱…
我喜欢 心有戚戚
I like it. Deal with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!