-目标? -班杰明·丹兹
-Target? -Benjamin Danz.
-我正在传资料 此事要处理得快..狠..准 -是
I’m rolling the specs now.We need this quick, clean and contained. Yes, sir.
-小姐们 -早
-Ladies. -Good morning.
-早 -珍 你好
-morning. -Hello,Jane.
昨天的行动一个死 一个被当局保护性羁留
Yesterday’s op resulted in one kill and one agent in protective custody.
-明天要把他弄出来 -这是G-40
Not good. We’ll get him out tomorrow.Another two cases of the G40’s.
-这些是榴弹枪 -再多买♥♥十个
The grenade launchers are here. Order 10 more.
说吧 洁丝
All right. Go,Jas.
目标班杰明·丹兹 绰号♥”坦克”
The target’s name is Benjamin Danz, A.K.A. “the Tank”
不会吧?
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
他要从边界移监到联邦监狱
The target’s being moved across the border to a federal facility.
唯一的攻击点在此 边界南方
The only point of vulnerability is just south of the border.
我要峡谷的卫星定位和空照图 还有气象报告
I want G.P.S. and S.A.C. of the canyon and the weather report for the last three days.
目标和直升机在沙漠机场会合
Target will rendezvous with the helicopter here at a deserted airstrip.
我们有一个攻击的机会
We will have one chance to strike.
快看 又是沙漠
Oh, look. More desert.
-一切就绪? -周边都部署好了 准备就绪
-Are we green? -Perimeter is armed. We are up and running.
红队 我是百老汇乔 时间快到了
Red team. Red team. This is Broadway Joe.Halftime is approaching.
知道了
Copy that, Broadway Joe.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-你看到没? -看到了 是威胁吗?
-You getting this? -Affirmative. Is it a threat?
倒数开始 车队尚未进入该区
Countdown’s initiated. Convoy is not in the zone yet.
有个蠢蛋闯入 他会引爆♥炸♥药
There’s an idiot in the field. He’s gonna blow the charges.
不会吧!
You gotta be kidding.
死老百姓
Civilians.
来打一炮吧
Let’s see if we can’t get a tune out of this trombone.
有武器的讯号♥
We’re picking up a weapon signature.
该死 不是老百姓
Shit! Not a civilian.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
车队进入该区 开始倒数
Convoy is in the zone! Countdown is initiated.
锁定目标
他们不该把这玩意卖♥♥给你的
You should not be allowed to buy these things.
引爆
撤退!
Abort. Abort.
我想我被认出来了 你有被人认出来过吗?
I think I got I.D.’d on that hit. You ever been I.D.’d on a hit?
-据我所知没有 -我想我有麻烦了
-Not that I’m aware of, no -Right. I think I’m in trouble.
-你有看到他吗? -个子不大 最多五十几公斤
You get a look at ‘im? Little thing. Buck 10, buck 15 tops.
也许他是菲律宾人
Maybe he’s Filipino.
我想那是不是个男的
I’m not even sure it was a him.
你被女人逮到了?
Are you saying you had your ass handed to you by some girl?
我想是吧 是专家
I think so. A pro.
这应该不难 这行有多少女杀手?
This shouldn’t be that difficult.I mean, how many chicks are hitters out there? You know what I mean?
-要吃甜点吗? -你们有什么?
-You guys want any dessert? -What do you have, honey?
-冰淇淋 -听来不错 什么口味的?
-Ice cream. -Ice cream?That sounds delicious. What flavors do you have?
-巧克力和香草 -我不喜欢单点任何一种
-Chocolate and vanilla. I don’t like either of those… separately.
混合口味应该不错
But maybe mixed together, that could be… a nice little dish.
别只放个小汤匙 弄成大圣代
You know what I mean? And not just a little pink spoon.I’d like the whole sundae.
-那应该没问题 -很好
-That could be arranged. -Perfect.
听见没? 我真想让她打一打
Could be arranged. Did you hear that? I’d like to have her kick my ass.
-除了她的体重 还有线索吗? -放在腿上的
Did you get any other details on her besides her weight class? -Laptop.
-什么? 你还真冷静 -手提电脑
-I’m sorry? You’re in a whole zone right now.I’m having a hard time talking to you.-Laptop.
我要知道那混帐是谁 把带子给我
I wanna know who that bitch is!-Get me that tape. Get me that tape.
-干嘛? -是老爹
-What? -It’s Father.
联邦调查局带走包裹 机会没了
The F.B.I. secured the package. The window’s closed, sir.
-我说过 此事不容闪失 -那里还有别的杀手
I told you we couldn’t afford any mistakes on this one.There was another player.
我们不能留下目击者 要是他认出你…你知道规矩
We do not leave witnesses.If this player I.D.’d you…You know the rules.
你有48小时可以清理一切
You have 48 hours to clean the scene,Jane.
乐意照办
Looking forward to it, sir.
我们有新目标了 查出他是谁
All right. We have a new target. Let’s find out who he is.
老天 你把它怎么了
Jesus. What did you do to it?
拿去升营火啊?
Put a campfire out with it?
买♥♥个新的吧
Buy a new one.
它主人对它很有感情
This one has sentimental value for its owner.
-它主人是谁? -葛雯 我就是希望你查出这个
Who’s that? Well, Gwen, I’m just hoping you’ll tell me.
你为什么这么想查清楚?
So, uh, why you gotta know so bad anyway?
只是想物归原主
You know me. Just trying to return some lost property.
-你好 菲尔 -你好 约翰
-Hey, Phil. -Hey, John.
你吃素吗?
Are you a vegan?
没有 我女朋友吃
No. My girlfriend is.
有了
Here we go.
升级记忆体模组
Upgraded RAM module.
这晶片产自中国
Chip’s Chinese. Imported by Dynamix.
动力公♥司♥进口 经销商是…
Retailed by, uh…
我想我能帮你查出帐单地址
You know, I might be able to get you a billing address.
很好 没名字 只有地址
All right. No name. Just an address.
莱辛顿大道570号♥5003室
570 Lexington Avenue. Suite 5003.
纽约
New York.
你知道这地方?
You know the place?
5003室
煞星科技 总裁珍史密斯
老天爷 我的妈呀
Sweet Jesus. Mother of God.
你们两个去泡个咖啡吧
Why don’t you both go make some coffee.
珍 是你先生
Jane, it’s your husband.
他出差回来 想问晚餐的事
He’s back from Atlanta. He wants to know about dinner.
告诉他…七点吃晚餐
Tell him… dinner’s at 7:00.
约翰 她说七点吃晚餐
Hi,John. Yeah, she says dinner’s at 7:00.
还是老时间
It always is.
真准时
Perfect timing.
一向如此
As always.
-这真是个惊喜 -希望如此
-This is a nice surprise. -I hope so.
-你提早回来了 -我很想你
-You’re home early. -I missed you.
我也是
Mm. I missed you too.
-开饭吧? -好啊
-Shall we? -Yes.
通乐
-这些不是特殊日子才用的吗? -今天就是特殊的日子
Thought you only broke these out for special occasions.This is a special occasion.
烤牛肉 我的最爱
Mm! Pot roast. My favorite.
让我来吧 甜心
Allow me, sweetheart.
你今天已经够累了
You’ve been on your feet all day.
谢谢 不客气
-Thank you. -Sure.
工作还好吧?
So, how’s work?
我们的业务出了点问题
Actually, we had a… a little trouble with a commission.
是吗?
-Is that right? -Yeah.
有别家公♥司♥跟我们抢客户
-Double booking with another firm. -Huh.
-吃点豆子? -不 谢了
-Green beans? -No, thank you.
吃一点
You’ll have some.
希望问题都解决了
I hope everything works out okay.
还没解决 但终究会解决的
It hasn’t yet, but it will.
烤牛肉 我的最爱
Pot roast is my favorite.
麻烦把盐递给我
Sweetheart, could you pass the salt?
你用了新的配料?
-Did you try something new? -Mm-hmm.
亚特兰大情况如何?
So, how was Atlanta?
一样出了问题 有些数字不大对
Had a few problems ourselves. Some figures didn’t add up.
-很严重吗? -生死攸关 要喝酒吗?
-Big deal? -Life or death. -Wine? -Yeah.
-我来擦 -我去拿毛巾
-I got it. -I got it. I’ll get a towel.
亲爱的?
Honey?
我怎么会这么蠢?
How could I be so stupid?
老天爷
Oh, dear God.
等等 不 这是意外
Wait. No, no, no, no. Accident.
老婆 这是意外
-Honey? Accident.
珍 停车
Jane, stop the car! Now!
你反应过度了
You’ve overreacting!
我们别太激动
Let’s not get carried away.
床头吵要床尾和嘛 天啊
-We don’t wanna go to sleep angry. -God!
停车
Pull over.
听我说
-Now, look…
我们得谈谈
We need to talk!
-来了 是谁? -开门
Okay, I’m comin’. I’m comin’. -Who is it? -Open up.
-你怎么了? -我老婆
-What the hell happened to you? -My wife.
-她想杀我 -你猜怎么?
-She tried to kill me. -Yes, she did. And you know what?
葛蕾也想杀我 但不是用车
Gladys tried to kill me, not with a car.
至少珍还蛮直截了当的
At least Jane was a man about it. She was up front about it.
女人都会杀夫 慢慢地让你痛苦..残缺
They all try to kill you…slowly,painfully,cripplingly.
然后就伤害你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!