You think I didn’t work hard enough at this?
有些时候必须要取舍
You have to be willing to make sacrifices.
那你又取舍过什么
What sacrifices did you make, exactly?
凯尔会跟着我生活
So Kyle’s gonna come live with me.
那医院呢
What about the hospital?
我会找一份新工作 我要生活重回正轨
I’ll have to get another job. But I’m gonna make it work.
这样对凯尔来说是最好的吗
Will this be in Kyle’s best interest?
他也想和我一起生活 他需要我
That’s what he wants. He needs me,
所以我他妈一定要在那边
so I’m gonna make damn sure I’ll be there,
那样他就不会犯我犯过的错了
so he doesn’t make the same mistakes that I did.
以前我在啊 我教会你思考 但你还…
I was there. I taught you things, but that didn’t stop you…
是的 爸 你教会我怎么思考
Of course you did, Dad. All my life you taught me what to think
教会我读书 教会我什么事信念
and what to read, and what to believe in.
但我要的不是老师 是父亲
But I did not need a teacher. I needed a father!
你不应该再怪我
You know, you’re gonna have to stop blaming me
不该把你生命中的不顺都怪在我身上
for everything that goes wrong in your life!
我只是希望你能走出去
All I ever wanted for you was to go out in the world,
追逐梦想 谋取前程
chase your dreams, find adventure,
坠入爱河 承担风险 这才是我要的
fall in love, take risks! That’s all I wanted for you!
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn’t you ever tell me that?
我有必要告诉你吗
Because I didn’t think I had to!

Dad, come on!
因为我不知道如何…
Because I didn’t know how…
我听到的都是 我这也做错那也做错
All I ever heard from you is what I did wrong.
因为我不知道如何告诉你
Because I didn’t know how to tell you…
告诉你不要变成和我一样
that I didn’t want you to become like me.
爸 我很崇拜你
Dad, I adored you.
你太盲目了
Blind faith.
不 你理解错了
No, it’s that.. you’re wrong.
我知道妈妈不会像爱你那样爱其他人
I knew that Morn would never love anyone like she loved you
谁也不值得她爱
who wasn’t worth it.
你知道吗 直到今天
You know, to this day…
我都不知道你妈妈为什么选择了我
I don’t know why your mother picked me.
马修
Matthew?
马修
Matthew?
爸 宝琳告诉我了
Dad, Pauline told me.
关于妈妈的事
About Mom.
很高兴她告诉了我
I’m glad she did.
我没阻止她
I didn’t stop her.
她也不想你阻止她
Well, she didn’t want you to.
我应该阻止她的
I should have stopped her.
你知道妈妈的 你阻止不了
You knew Mom. You couldn’t have.
迈尔斯 你要怪的话
If you want to blame someone, Miles,
就怪我吧
blame me.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
爸 我谁也不怪
I don’t blame anyone, Dad.
我只是希望能和她说句再见
I just wish I could have said good-bye to her.
我也想说句再见
I wanted to say goodbye.
我在那儿
I was there.
但我不知道如何说出口
I didn’t know how.
或许我们能换个方式
Maybe we can find another way.
或许吧
Maybe.
还记得妈妈曾经是如何照亮屋子的吗
Remember how she used to light up a room?
像太阳一样
Like the sun.
宝琳也有那种光芒
Pauline does that.
是的
Yeah.
别让她离开你
Don’t let her get away.
我不会的
I won’t.
别让她跑了
Don’t let her run away.
我不会的
I won’t.
不要让其他人或事阻碍了你
Don’t let anybody or anything get in your way.
-爸 -怎么了
– Dad. – What?
-别说了 -好的
– Stop it. – Okay.
帮我个忙 告诉宝琳
Would you do me a favor? Would you tell Pauline…
告诉她…
Tell her…
告诉她我想明白了
Tell her… I figured it out.
想明白什么
Figured what out?
她知道的
She’ll know.
你不是什么都没了 你知道吗
You’re not left with nothing. You know that, don’t you?
知道
I do.
好了
Okay.

Bye.
我想你了 马修
I miss you, Matthew.
我也想你了
I miss you, too.
他把房♥子留给你了
He left you St. Malo.
我说过我不想要的
I told him I didn’t want it.
他总有一些好想法
Well, he always had a better idea.
我要回去见我儿子了
Listen… I have to go see my son.
但我会回来的
But, uh, I’ll be back.
知道了
Okay.
我会回来找你的 宝琳
I’ll come back for you, Pauline.
一定
Okay.
一定回来
Okay.
走吧
Ready?
告诉我最近还好吗
Tell me how you’ve been
告诉我你去哪儿了
And tell me what you’ve seen
告诉我你也想我了
And tell me that you’d love to see me, too
我心里充满了空虚
‘Cause my heart is full of no blood
我心里充满了寂寞
And my cup is full of no love
我要你温暖的怀抱
I couldn’t take another sip
快给我的心安个家
Even if I wanted
在我父亲的记忆里
现在还不会太晚
But it’s not too late
现在还不会太晚
It’s not too late
为了爱
For love
我的心越来越冷了
My lungs are out of air
你却还在吸着大烟
And yours are holding smoke
这样的日子太长了
And it’s been like that now for so long
大家都想着要改变
And I’ve seen people try to change
然而一切事与愿违
And I know it isn’t easy
没什么比时间宝贵
But nothing worth the time ever really is
现在还不会太晚
And it’s not too late
现在还不会太晚
It’s not too late
为了爱
For love
为了爱
For love
为了爱
For love
为了爱
For love

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!