想起来就感伤满怀”
# I’d like to ahis initial # # To my monogram #
“我愿将他的姓加诸我的名”
# Tell me where is the shepherd #
“告诉我,牧羊人在何处?
# For this lost lamb #
指引迷途的羔羊?”
# There’s a somebody I’m longing to see #
“我殷切地企望我的心上人”
# I hope that he turns out to be #
“就是那…”“呵护…” (演员: 罗微娜?摩根)
# Someone who’ll watch # # Over me #
“呵护我的人”
# I’m a little lamb who’s lost in the wood #
“我是一只羔羊 迷失在树林里”
# I know I could #
“我知我可以”
# Always be good #
“永远不忘记”
# To one who’ll watch # # Over me #
“那时刻关注我的…你”
# Although he may not be the man #
“或许他不是…”
# Some girls think of as handsome #
“少女梦中人”
# To my heart # # He carries the key #
“但我心中锁 唯他能开启”
# Won’t you tell him please # # To put on some speed #
“请你告诉他,跟随我身影”
# Follow my lead #
“扬鞭马奋蹄”
# Oh, how I need #
“啊 我是多么需要…”
# Someone # # To watch # # Over me #
“一个守护…我的人”
Listen, uh, some of the kids are having a party, and I really should make an appearance.
一些孩子开了个庆祝派对 我得去一下
Do you wanna come?
你们想来吗?
Um, I should get Cole home.
我先带柯尔回家
Okay, okay. Well, I’m not gonna be late. All right?
嗯…好吧!我不会待太久
Okay.
好的
You pack light.
你没带行李
You got a place to stay?
你有地方落脚吗?
Y. W. C. A.
基♥督♥教女青年会
That’s the name of a guy that I used to play in a band with. I’ve already called him.
这是我以前乐队的成员 我已经跟他通过电♥话♥
He and his wife are expecting you.
他们夫妇正等着你
This isn’t the way I imagined it.
我要的不是这样
But it’s the best way.
但这样是最好的办法
Good-bye, Rowena.
再见,罗微娜
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
[Male Newscaster] Tonight John Lennon is dead.
(1980年12月8日) “今晚,约翰?列侬遇刺身亡”
A victim of what police call “a deranged man. ”
“警方称凶手是一狂人”
[Female Newscaster] The spirit of the Beatles is dead tonight at the age of 40.
“甲壳虫乐队的灵魂人物 今晚去世,享年40岁”
[Male Newscaster] The mood was silence and reverence…at the appointed hour of 11:00.
“11点钟的追思会上 一片沉寂与肃穆…”
But as the crowd continued singing the Beatles’ songs… the songs of John Lennon…
“当人们唱起约翰?列侬的歌♥时”
they became happier, vibrant, more spirited.
“现场气氛热烈、振奋、充满活力”
That was the purpose of John Lennon’s music and his life.
“或许这正是列侬一生奋斗的目的”
At O’Bryan Square in southwest Portland, this is Jim Collins reporting.
“这是吉米?柯林斯在波特兰报导”
[Dog Barking]
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了?
Sorry?
什么?
Later. [Tool Clanks]
等会儿再说
In a second!
等一会儿!
Someone was… was killed.
有人被…杀了
No, no, Cole. That’s not funny.
不,柯尔,那并不好笑
John…
约翰…
Lennon.
列侬
The musician.
一个音乐人
[Sighs Deeply] You wouldn’t understand.
你不会明白的
You okay? It’s so sad.
你还好吗?真令人难过
[Exhales] Cole, what is it?
柯尔,怎么回事?
He wants to what?
他要干什么?
He wants to tell you something. He wants to be sure you understand.
他有话要说。他希望你能明白
Couldn’t we do this another time? Now!
不能以后再说吗? 现在就说!
Why do you assume that John Lennon’s death would mean nothing to me?
为什么你认为约翰?列侬的死对我无所谓?
Do you think I’m stupid? I know who John Lennon is…
你认为我是傻瓜? -我知道约翰?列侬是谁
I never said that he…
我从没说过…
I… I can’t read your lips if you don’t look at me.
你不对着我,我无法读你的唇语
I never said that you were stupid.
我从没说过你傻
You must think so…
你一定这么想
if you think I don’t know who the Beatles are or any music at all.
如果你认为我不知道甲壳虫是谁…或者根本不懂音乐,你就一定那样想过
You think I don’t care about what it is that you do or what you love?
你以为我不关心你的事业或爱好?
You’re my father.
你是我爸爸
I know what music is. You could help me to know it better, but… no.
我知道音乐是什么 你可以帮助我了解更多, 但你没有
You care more about teaching other people than you do about me.
你只关心教别人 却不愿教我
[Door Opens, Closes] Iris.
艾莉丝
[Clears Throat]
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
That means “asshole. ”
意思是”浑蛋”
Come to bed. It’s really late.
该睡了 已经很晚了
I was only tryin’ to… [Sighs]
我只是想要…
Protect him.
保护他
I just didn’t wanna see him hurt…
我不想伤害他…
or disappointed.
不想让他失望
Hmm.

The second, uh, would be, uh, if there are songs with words, you will need an interpreter.
其次,如果曲子是有歌♥词的 那就需要请手语译员
Someone to sign the words along with the music. Okay, so what we can…
现场翻译 就是说我们可以…
We can do two kinds of listening. Right.
有两种传递音乐的方式 对
The… The first kind would be the… the pure music without words. The music. The music. – The pure music without words…
首先是纯音乐,不含歌♥词的
that they could experience through putting themselves closer to the language.
让学生们亲身感受音乐语言
The lights. Maybe lights flashing.
灯光,或许用灯光闪烁来显示会更好
[Beethoven: “Symphony No. 3 In E flat Major
(贝多芬 “降E大调第三交响曲”)
Ah! Did you like that?
喜欢吗?
Okay.
喜欢
Okay.

For our final selection tonight, we are going to do a song by John Lennon.
今晚压轴的曲目是列侬的歌♥
Now, to those of you in our audience who cannot hear…
对席上听不到的人来说…
this evening you will be grateful for your hearing difficulties…
今晚你们会感谢上帝赐你听力障碍…
because I am going to sing.
因为是我来唱
[Laughing] And to those of you…
对于你们那些
who have no hearing problems…
没有听觉障碍的观众,
my profound apologies.
我郑重致歉
Um.
嗯…
[Embarrassed Chuckle] On a personal note…
本人在此声明…
I would like to dedicate this song…to my son…Cole.
我要把这歌♥献给我的儿子—柯尔
# Close your eyes #
“闭上眼睛”
# Have no fear #
“不要害怕”
# The monster’s gone #
“怪物已走”
# He’s on the run #
“逃得远远”
# And your daddy’s here #
“爹地在此”
# Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful #
“漂亮,漂亮,漂亮…”
# Beautiful boy #
“漂亮的男孩”
# Before you go to sleep # # Say a little prayer #
“在你睡前”“向神祈祷”
# Every day in every way #
“日日时时不断”
# It’s getting better and better #
“生活会变得更好”
# Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful #
“漂亮,漂亮,漂亮…”
# Beautiful boy #
“漂亮的男孩”
# Over the ocean #
“越过重洋”
# Sailing away #
“扬帆远航”
# I can hardly wait #
“我急不可待”
# To see you come of age #
“看你长大成人”
# But I guess we both just have to be patient #
“但我俩都要耐心”
# ‘Cause it’s a long way to go #
“前路坎坷”
# A hard road to hoe #
“来日方长”
# Yes, it’s a long way to go #
“那是遥远的旅途”
# But in the meantime #
“与此同时”
# Before you cross the street #
“在你穿越马路前”
# Please take my hand #
“请握紧我的手”
# Life is what happens to you # # While you’re busy making other plans #
“不断地规划 突来的机遇 构成生活的真谛”
# Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful #
“漂亮,漂亮,漂亮…”
# Beautiful boy #
“漂亮的男孩”
# Beautiful, beautiful ## Beautiful #
“漂亮,漂亮,漂亮…”
# Beautiful Cole #
“漂亮的柯尔”
[Applause, Cheering, Whistling]
(这是列侬为自己小儿子写的歌♥ 最后一句唱出自己儿子的名字)
# Ah, ah, ah #
1995年春季庆典 星期六下午1:00
Hey, Joan. He wants to see me? He’s with someone.
嘿,琼,吉恩找我?
Oh, well. I’ll come back later.
里面有人. 那么,我稍后再来
Mr. Holland…you better wait.
霍兰先生…你最好还是等在这儿
Mr. Holland, would you come in, please? [Door Closes]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!