Thank you.
谢谢
I loved your class.
我喜欢上你的课
The way you taught.
以及你上课的方式
[Exhales] You love music and you made the kids love it with you.
你爱音乐,也令我们爱上它
I always wanted to tell you that. Well. I’m glad you did.
我一直想告诉你这些话 很高兴你说了
So you’re a senior now. You got any ideas about where you’re gonna go to college yet?
你现在升高年级了 有没有想过上哪所大学?
No. My mom and dad have a little restaurant downtown.
没有,我父母在城中有间餐馆
My dad’s dream. He wants me to stay and help him with it.
父亲希望我继承他的事业
Really.
真的?
What do you wanna do?
你自己想做什么?
What do you mean?
你是说…?
Well. I mean…
我是说…
If you had one wish, you know?
如果你有一个愿望
If you could do whatever it is that you really wanted to do, what would it be?
无论如何都想去做的事 那会是什么?
Sing.
唱歌♥
I think I’d rather sing than do anything.
我爱唱歌♥胜过一切
Sometimes I dream about going to New York and being on the stage…
有时我梦到我站在纽约的舞台上…
in front of thousands of people.
面前有成千上万观众
That’s what I’d wish for.
那就是我的愿望
[Inhales] Maybe I shouldn’t tell you this, Miss Morgan…
恕我多言,摩根小姐
but you have… a great talent.
你的天赋很高
And if you have the passion, if you have the hunger…
如果你有强烈的热情和渴望…
then you ought to go to New York…
你就应该到纽约去…
and do what you want to do, no matter what anyone tells you.
做你想做的事,不管别人怎样说
Can I get you anything?
要点什么吗?
No. I should get going.
不 我该走了
See you Monday, Mr. Holland.
霍兰先生,星期一见
Yeah. I’ll see you later.
再见
Cole. Cole. Take this stuff outside.
柯尔 柯尔,把这东西拿出去
It stinks.
好臭
Go open the window for him.
去把窗子打开
[Piano Resumes] Hey, don’t bust my butt.
嘿! 别让我为难
No, no, no, no!
不,不,不!不,不!
I don’t believe it!
真不敢相信!
He didn’t do it on purpose. Are you kidding me?
他不是故意的
Of course he did.
开什么玩笑?他明明是故意的!
Cole, help clean up.
柯尔…快帮忙捡一下
Careful.
小心点
Wait. Just wait, wait, wait.
停,停
I’ll… I’ll do it myself.
我自己来
Help me out here. He said he’s only trying to help.
帮我翻译 他说他想帮忙
Well, he’s making a bigger mess than he already has!
越帮越忙!
This is off-limits, Cole. Do you understand?
柯尔,这是不能乱碰的,你明白吗?
Don’t touch. That’s “don’t sit. ”
别碰! 你比的是“别坐下.”
We may never, never meet again
“在崎岖的爱之旅途中”
On the bumpy road to love Don’t push.
“我们或许永不再相逢” 不要赶
Still I’ll always always keep The memory of
“但我仍然永远永远…记着…”
The way you hold your knife
“你用餐的模样”
The way we danced ’til 3:00
“记着我们狂舞至深夜”
The way you changed my life
“记着我的生命因你而改变”
[Chuckles] Where did you go?
怎么不唱了?
[Giggles]
I think we ought to call it quits. Oh.
我们到此为止好了
Could we work on “Someone to Watch Over Me”?
我们可不可以再唱“谁来呵护我”?
I’ve been working on it. It’s pretty late.
这支歌♥我练了很久了 已经很晚了
Next time, then.
那么下次吧
What’s this?
这是什么?
Oh, that’s what I was working on the other night.
有一天晚上写的
You wrote this?
这是你写的?
Well, I… I pick at it once in a while.
偶尔抽空写的
Would you play this for me?
能弹给我听听吗?
[Chuckles] Please.
好吗?
It’s wonderful.
太棒了
Is there more?
还有吗?
Yeah. Yeah.

It’s just not finished. [Door Opens]
还没写完
[Young Man] Ro. Are you done yet?
罗微娜,你练完了没有?
Are we?
练完了吗?
Good night, Rowena.
晚安,罗微娜
Who’s Rowena? Huh?
罗微娜是谁?
Who’s Rowena?
啊? 罗微娜是谁?
Uh… A legend. A heroine from Norse mythology.
传奇人物 挪威神话中的女英雄
I got a book about it somewhere around here.
我有本关于她的书 不知放哪儿啦
I was just wondering what you thought would be a good night…for Cole and I to come see the show.
我想问你 我和柯尔哪天晚上看演出比较好?
Opening night. Yeah! Er, uh, no.
来看首演吧. 好,喔!不行
Um, I’ve got a meeting on Friday with Cole’s teachers.
周五晚我要和他老师见面
Saturday then. Yes. [Chuckles]
那就星期六好了 好的
Great.
太好了
[Football Players] # I got rhythm I got music #
(足球队员) “口诵律诗”
# I got my gal Who could ask for anything more #
“耳听乐曲”“佳人在侧”“吾愿足矣”
# I got daisies in green pastures #
“青青草地,遍开雏菊”
# I got my gal Who could ask for anything more #
“佳人在侧”“吾愿足矣”
# Old man trouble I don’t mind him #
“老爹干预,我不在意”
[Calculator Beeping] You won’t find him round my door
“门前屋后,失其踪迹”
# I got starlight I got sweet dreams #
“星光闪烁” “美梦甜蜜”
# I got my gal Who could ask for anything more #
“佳人在侧”
# Who could ask for anything more #
“吾愿足矣 吾愿足矣”
# Always keep the memory of #
“但我仍然永远永远…记着…”
# The way you hold your knife #
“你用餐的模样”
[Boy] # The way we danced ’til 3:00 #
“记着我们狂舞至深夜”
# The way you changed my life #
“记着我的生命因你而改变”
# No, no, they can’t take that away from me #
“不!他们无法夺走我的记忆”
# No, they can’t take that away # # From me #
“不!他们无法夺走…我的记忆”
[Football Players] # I got starlight I got sweet dreams #
“星光闪烁” “美梦甜蜜”
# I got my gal Who could ask for anything more #
“佳人在侧”
# Who could ask #
“吾愿足矣”“吾愿…”
# For anything #
“足…”
# Anything more #
“矣”
Great! [Laughs] [Man] Good job!
太好了!
[Glenn] Good night, Sarah.
再见,莎拉
Mr. Holland.
霍兰先生
How was I? The truth.
我演得如何?说真话
You were great. I owe it all to you.
十分出色 -全是你的功劳.
[Chuckling] No.
不…
Nope.

I just accompanied you.
我只不过为你伴奏而已
Mr. Holland, I’m doing what you said. I’m going to New York. I’m gonna be a singer.
霍兰先生,我要照你说的去做 我要到纽约去唱歌♥
[Inhales] You know, someday, we’re all gonna say that we knew you when.
终有一天我们会因与你相识而自豪…
No, you don’t understand.
不,你没懂我的意思
I’m going tomorrow. What?
我明天就走 什么?
There’s a party at Miss Olmstead’s after we close the play.
明晚演出闭幕后 有一个舞会
I’ll be there to sort of say good-bye to my friends. They don’t know…
我会去向朋友们告别 他们还不知道…
but the bus leaves from downtown at midnight; I’ll be on it.
我搭午夜的公交车去纽约
Rowena. [Sighs] Oh, Rowena.
喔,罗微娜…
You know, when I said that you should go to New York, I didn’t mean right away.
我说你该去纽约, 不是叫你现在就去
You have so much time. If I wait, I’ll never do it.
你有的是时间 如果我等,就永远去不成
I’ll end up waiting tables or working in some store. It has to be now.
最后还是去当服务生或店员 我必须现在就走
You could come with me.
你可以跟我一起走
I know you think I’m just a kid.
我知道你当我是个孩子
I know you’re married and you have a son. Rowena.
我知道你有妻室. 罗微娜…
I know.
我都知道
Don’t you see? You could be writing great music.
你不明白吗?你可以写出伟大的音乐
The bus stops at King’s Drugstore, tomorrow night.
明晚,金氏杂货店门前的巴士站
[Rowena] # There’s a saying old # # Says that love is blind #
“古有传言 爱会迷住双眼”
# Still we’re often told seek and ye shall find #
“常常又说 精诚所至 金石为开”
# So I’m going to seek a certain lad #
“所以我要去寻找…”
# I’ve had in mind #
“我心中的那个人”
# Looking everywhere Haven’t found him yet #
“四处寻觅,遍寻不得”
# He’s the big affair I cannot forget #
“令我难以忘怀”
# Only man I ever think of #
“他是我唯一的思念
# With regret #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!