我的伊莎贝尔
My Izzy…
他是除此以外的一切
he was everything else.
没事哦 乖哦
It’s okay. It’s okay.
伊莎贝尔
Izzy…
对了
yes.
丘奇先生 跟我跳舞
Mr. Church, dance with me.
好的 等会儿 你先不要动
Okay, I will in a second. Just hold still.
差一点就完成了 -来嘛
I’m almost finished. -Oh, come on.
好了 赶紧
Hey, come on.
我们要迟到了 -妈妈 跟我跳舞
We’re going to be late. -Mama, dance with me.
现在不行 我们要走了 宝贝
No, not now. We got to go, baby.
快 -妈妈 跟我跳舞
Come on, come on. -Mama, dance with me.
走了 走了 哦 好重
Let’s go, let’s go. Oh! Okay.
就跳一支
One dance, I guess.
丘奇先生
Mr. Church…
过来 丘奇先生 -就一支
Come on, Mr. Church. -One dance.
夏丽
Charlie?
很疯狂 对吧
It’s crazy, right?
太好了 恭喜
It’s wonderful. Congratulations.
非常感谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming out.
拉森爱上了戒酒互助会上的一个女孩
Larson fell in love with a gal he met at one of his AA meetings.
如果不是有你的话 她也不会在这儿
You know, she wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you.
不 她很美
No, she’s beautiful.
我喜欢那条裙子 你做的吗
I like that dress. Did you make that?
关于那天的事 我一直没有告诉你
You know, there’s something I never told you about that day.
我攒了一些钱
I’d scraped up enough cash
刚好购买♥♥一瓶杰克威士忌和药
to buy a bottle of Jack and some pills, and…
我当时正准备回家 一了百了
I was just going to go home and check out for good.
然后你就摔倒了
And then you fell.
你总是说我救了伊莎贝尔的命
You know, you always say that I saved Izzy’s life,
但事实是 你们俩救了我的命
but the truth is that both of you saved mine.
你不觉得我妈妈很漂亮吗
Don’t you think my mom’s pretty?
我觉得她很美
I think she’s beautiful.
我得去跟我太太跳舞了
Well, I guess I’d better go dance with my wife.
对啊
Yeah!

Hey, there you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你有想过结婚吗 丘奇先生
Do you ever want to get married, Mr. Church?
对不起
I’m sorry.
那不关我的事
That’s none of my business.
我结过婚
I was married before.
是的 我结过婚
Yes, I was married before.
很久以前 我当时很年轻
A long time ago. I was very young.
我结婚是因为我爸爸
I got married because my father
希望我结婚 但并没有维持很久
wanted me to get married, but it didn’t last very long.
我并不是很擅长
I wasn’t very good at it.
但她是一个非常好的女士
She was a very lovely lady, though.
只是我 并不是她寻找的那个人
I guess I just wasn’t what she was looking for.
任何男女都能结婚 夏洛特
Any man and woman can get married, Charlotte.
丘奇先生
Mr. Church,
你想跳舞吗
do you want to dance?
上一次我像这样跳舞是在毕业舞会
Last time I danced like this was prom night.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢
Thanks. Mm-hmm.
请稍等 先生
Be with you in a second, sir.
嘿 -嗨 妈妈
Hey. -Hi, Mama.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你们俩来做什么
What are you two doing here?
帮你找的
Found something for you.
是什么
What…
你找到她了
You found her.
我找到她了
I found her.
妈妈 看
Mama, look.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 夏丽
Oh, my God! Charlie!
珀比
Poppy!
你太迷人了吧
You look so glamorous.
超美
So gorgeous.
她是伊莎贝尔 -你好
This is Izzy. -Hello.
丘奇先生
Mr. Church.
嘿 珀比
Hey, Poppy.
你简直是你外婆的翻版
You’re the spitting image of your grandma.
你认识我外婆?
You knew my grandmother?
她是我这辈子见过
She was only the most beautiful woman
最美的女人
I’ve seen in my whole life.
我妈妈经常这么说
That’s what Mom always says.
你不是很漂亮吗 -这是真钻石吗
Aren’t you pretty? -Is that a real diamond?
哦 亲爱的 你还有没见过的呢
Oh, honey, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
来吧 上车 我们离开这些街坊邻里
Come on, get in. Let’s get out of this neighborhood.
拜拜 丘奇先生
Bye, Mr. Church.
玩得开心 宝贝
Have fun, my dear.
拜拜 丘奇先生
Bye, Mr. Church!
你不知道我离开了那个破镇子了吗
Didn’t I tell you I’d get out of this stinking town?
纽约真是个让人兴奋的地方
New York City’s so exciting.
这是在第五大道买♥♥的
This one was Fifth Avenue.
超级聪明的夏丽
Super-smart Charlie,
这里适合像你这样的读书人
it’s a place for someone like you who reads.
你肯定嫁得很好
Well, you certainly married well.
我两次都嫁得很好
I married well both times.
我给你看看真正的好东西
Here, let me show you the good stuff.
看这 看这些珠饰
Look at this. Look at the beading.
我听说你父母出来了
I– I heard your parents were out.
住在北部某个地方
Living up north somewhere?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
哦 我以为
Oh, I– I just figured
你有和你姐姐联♥系♥
you stayed in touch with your sister.
我没有家人了 夏丽
My family’s gone, Charlie.
我们不要谈他们了 看看这件
Let’s not talk of them again. Look at this one.
是生日礼物 巴黎的
It’s a birthday gift. Parisian.
摸一下
Yeah. Feel it.
质感很好吧
Isn’t that fabric wonderful?
很棒
Amazing.
珀比阿姨打算好好宠坏你
Aunt Poppy plans to spoil you rotten.
这些店很贵的
These stores are expensive.
随我吧 我没有自己的小孩
Let me. I’ll never have a child of my own.
你还不知道呢
You don’t know that.
我知道 我曾经有过
No, I do. I could have at one time.
我有一堆伤疤可以证明
I’ve got all the scars to prove it.
你应该看看我在曼哈顿购物的地方
You should see where I shop in Manhattan.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我想要的都有了
I have everything I want.
你不打算交男朋友 不恋爱吗
So, you know, no boyfriend, no romance in your life?
单亲妈妈可不太受欢迎
Single moms aren’t exactly popular.
我再清楚不过了 – 来纽约跟我一起吧
I’ve known that my whole life. -Come to New York with me.
我可以给你找一大堆好男人 -什么 不用了
I could fix you up with a bunch of fine men. -What? No.
你会喜欢的 伊莎贝尔也会喜欢
Yeah. You would love it. Izzy would love it.
我可以让她进任何一所私立学校
I can get her into any private school you want.
这不可能
That’s not going to happen.
我认识一些单身汉
I know a few bachelors who would–
虽然他们不是欧文·巴克斯特 但他们有钱
I mean, they’re no Owen Baxter, but they have money.
我不需要钱 宝贝 别走远
I don’t need money. Baby, don’t go too far.
我有工作 有薪水
I have a job. I make a paycheck.
服务员吗 -我不觉得羞耻
Waiting tables. -I’m not ashamed.
夏丽 别那么固执
No, come on, Charlie. Don’t be so stubborn.
你这儿什么都没有
You don’t have anything here.
你不能一辈子跟你的厨子生活
You can’t go living with your cook forever.
我的厨子?
My Cook?
你知道我什么意思
Oh, you know what I mean.
你到底怎么了 珀比
What happened to you, Poppy?
你过去虽然任意妄为
You used to be a lot of things,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!