Okay.
洗完了
We’re done.
夏丽 -洗完了
Charlie– We’re done.
丘奇先生 丘奇先生 -不 夏丽 等等
Mr. Church. Mr. Church. -No, Charlie, wait!
该死的
Goddamn it!
我也生气啊
I am angry too.
生下这么小巧 纯真可爱的小生命
You give birth to this tiny, innocent, little thing,
想着“上帝啊
and you think, “My God,
上帝 请帮我保护她”
oh, my God, help me protect her.”
这就是我每天醒来要做的事
And that is what you spend every waking moment doing.
然而突然有一天醒来 却得了癌症
And then one day you wake up and you’ve got cancer.
然后意识到 “上帝
And you realize, “My God…
“我的上帝啊
“oh, my God…
“她最需要躲避的伤害就是
“…what she will need the most protection from
我的生命正在离她远去”
is your own life slipping away from her.”
但我如此爱她
But you love her so much.
只想爱她 抱她 赞美她
And you just want to smother her
到她透不过气来
with love and hugs and words
用我仅剩的所有时刻
with every moment you’ve got left.
而一个拥抱
And a hug there was.
夏丽
Charlie.
好了
Okay.
她会记得那些美好的爱 对吗 丘奇先生
She’ll remember the love, won’t she, Mr. Church,
而不是痛苦
not the pain?
是的 夫人 她会的
Yes, ma’am. She will.
当你深爱一个人 而她要离开你的时候
It’s an awful feeling to love someone so much
那种爱恨交织的感觉是如此痛苦
that you absolutely hate them for leaving you.
即使他们还没离开
Even before they’ve gone.
格林医生今晚来过 给了一些药你妈妈
Hey, Dr. Green stopped by with some medicine for your mother
可以让她睡得安稳些
to help her sleep better tonight. Hmm.
你要回去了?
You going home?
是啊 今天的工作结束了
Yup, I am gone for the day.
走之前再借我一本书吧
Check out another book before you go?
德伯家的苔丝 你读过了吗
Tess of the d’Urbervilles. You read this?
不是你说一本书多读几遍是好事吗
Aren’t you the one who said it’s good to read a book more than once?
好 那么就德伯家的苔丝吧
All right, well then, Tess of the d’Urbervilles it is.
还有事吗
Is there something else?
你为什么从不告诉我你住在哪里
Why don’t you ever tell me where you live?
当你不跟我们在一块时 都去哪些地方
Where do you go when you aren’t with us?
因为那是我的私人时间
Because what I do with my own personal time
你不需要知道 夏洛特
is my business, Charlotte.
你知道我的一切 就告诉我一些你的事吧
You know everything about me, so just tell me something.
很晚了 夏丽
It’s late, Charlie.
求求你 -现在已经很晚了
Please. -Hey, I said it’s late.
我喜欢冰淇淋
I like ice cream.
哪种
What kind?
黄油核桃
Butter pecan.
最喜欢的颜色呢 -棕色
Favorite color? -Brown.
电影呢
Movie?
马耳他之鹰
The Maltese Falcon.
你有女朋友吗 -好了 提问到此为止
Do you have a girlfriend? -Okay, now that’s enough.
好吧 再告诉我 你的房♥子是什么样子的
All right, just tell me what your house looks like.
或者你最好的朋友是谁
Or tell me who your best friend is.
来吧 告诉我吧 -我说够了
Come on, just tell me– Hey, I said enough!
你不知道适可而止吗
Don’t you know when to back off?
够了
Enough.
你从来没吼过我
You’ve never raised your voice to me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
我只是
I just…
我只是想了解你
I just want to know more about you.
我知道 我知道
I know you want. I know.
亲爱的 我从早到晚都陪着你
My dear, you have me from morning until night.
所以这之后的就是我的私人时间
And what I do when I leave here is my time.
仅属于我的
For me. Mm-hmm.
别连这个也拿走
Don’t take that away.
德伯家的苔丝
Tess of the d’Urbervilles.
我其实已经读过三遍了
I’ve actually read it three times.
晚安
Good night.
这件
That one.
确定吗
Yeah?
确定
Sure.
宝贝
Baby.
我觉得领口可以再低一点
I– I think the neckline could be a little lower.
她是去毕业舞会 不是舞厅
Well, she’s going to a prom, not the discotheque.
别那么规矩 丘奇先生 低一点
Don’t be such a square, Mr. Church. Lower.
突然间 毕业舞会成了
The prom suddenly became
我们生活中最重要的事
the most important event of our lives.
这也是我第一次
And for the first time,
觉得妈妈也许可以一直活下去
I believed that Mama was going to live forever,
她真的是一个奇迹
that she truly was a miracle.
那些医生一直以来都是错的
And those doctors had been wrong all along.
这里有种优雅高贵的感觉
Hey, you know, this has an elegance to it
是其他所没有的
that this just doesn’t have.
就像在说“我们跳舞吧”
This kind of says, “Let’s dance.”
我们跳舞吧 就是这个
Let’s dance. That’s the point.
好吧 这是你的毕业舞会 -跳舞风
All right, it’s your prom. -The dancy look.
我喜欢跳舞风格 -好 我们就做跳舞风格的
I like the dancy look. -All right, we’re going with the dancy look.

Okay.
夏丽 一切快乐 妈妈
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你太漂亮了
You are so beautiful.
你也告诉她 丘奇先生
Tell her. Tell her, Mr. Church.
如仙女下凡 亲爱的
a true vision, my dear.
裙子太棒了
The dress is perfect.
过来站在你妈妈身旁 我给你们照张相
Come and stand next to your mother so I can get a picture.
设定时自动拍摄吧
Well, put it on a timer.
我们三个一起照 -对啊
We need a picture of the three of us. -Yeah!
哦 不 不 不用了
Oh, no, no, no. Come on now.
来吧
Yeah, we do.
求求你 -我们需要一张大合照
Please? -We need one of the whole family.
丘奇先生
Mr. Church…
来 坐
Come on, sit.
好吧
Okay.
好 我要祝酒
Okay, I want to make a toast.
敬世上最美的女孩
To the most beautiful girl in the world.
干杯
Yes.
气泡在我嘴里跳
It pops in my mouth.
进来吧 -谢谢
Come on in. -Thanks.
再来点宾治酒吗
More punch?
还有呢 -也是
Still have some. -Right.
是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我不会跳舞
I can’t dance.
完全不会
Not at all.
没关系 我们不一定要跳舞
That’s okay. We don’t have to dance.
管它呢 这不可能比打篮球还难
Hell, it can’t be harder than basketball.
来吧
Come on.
你还在
You’re still here.
哦 夫人 你不应该起来
Oh, ma’am, you shouldn’t be up.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
我听见音乐声
I– I heard the music.
抱歉 我应该关掉它的
I’m sorry. I should have turned that down.
不 我喜欢 我
No, I– I like it. I…
我在想象夏丽穿着裙子跳舞的样子
I was imagining Charlie dancing in her dress.
你跳舞吗 丘奇先生
Do you dance, Mr. Church?
有人会弹奏音乐
There are those who play music
有人会跳舞
and there are those who dance to it.
而两者兼会的人很少
And the rare person who does both.
怎么回事 我还是第一次听你
Why, I do believe that is the first time I have heard you
夸自己
compliment yourself.
跟我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
什么
Ma’am?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!