他在干嘛 哪儿冒出来的?
What the hell is he doing? Where did he come from?
我是在创造艺术呐!
Some of us here are trying to make a work of art!
大家各就各位
Everyone, back in position!
替他换戏服 站在后面
Get him in something different and put him in the background.
小姐 你不能停下来
You, sweetheart. You never stop, okay?
记住 你疯狂地爱上了水果酸奶
Remember, you’re crazy for the taste of Fruzzi yogurt.
重新布景要多久?
Well, how long does it take to reset?
怎么大家都是慢动作?
Then why is everyone moving in slow motion?
有个勾子
Yeah, there’s a hook.
堪尼斯影展陪审团员俄♥国♥导演
Cannes jury member Emil Dachevsky, the Russian film director,
说他儿子和一名外国人在火车上
explained that his son Stepan was last seen on a train with a mysterious foreigner.
我一看到他就觉得他是坏人
As soon as I saw him I thought, “He’s evil”.
开拍
Action!
停!
Cut!
拿摄影机的家伙被开除了
The guy with the video camera is fired.
电源不足
你被开除了
You’re fired!
什么?
What?
又跌倒了
Down again!
配电盘
-准备好了? -好了
– Are you ready? – Yep.
开拍
Action!
停 停! 停!
Cut! Cut! Cut!
爆♥炸♥呢!
My explosion!
怎么没爆♥炸♥?
Where’s my explosion?
我要的只是一个小小的爆♥炸♥效果
All I want is an explosion. A little, tiny explosion.
这很难吗?
Is that too much to ask?
该死
Damn it.
对你们来说真的很难吗?
Is it really so hard for you guys?
看着 你只要按一下这个
I mean, all you have to do is this.
你好
Hello.
你刚刚救了我一命
You saved my life earlier.
你要去哪里?
Going far?
这辆车很棒吧
Isn’t she a beauty?
邓禄普轮胎
Dunlop.
我要去堪尼斯
I’m going to Cannes.
堪尼斯 堪尼斯
Cannes. Cannes.
来 上车
Come on, get in.
看这里
Look at this.
你是西班牙人
So, you’re Spanish?
不是
No?
这是哪一国的口音
What is that accent?
等等
Wait.
让我猜
Let me guess.
你不是意大利人吧
You’re not Italian?
-不是 -不
– No. – No.

No.
你也不是希腊人
And you’re not Greek, no?
你是…
You are…
你是俄♥国♥人
You’re Russian, yes?
你长的是猪头吗?
What kind of idiot are you?
你是鸭吗?
What kind of duck are you?
我叫萨宾
My name is Sabine.
我是萨宾 你叫什么?
I am Sabine… And you are?
豆子
Bean.
豆子
Bean?
豆子
Bean.
豆子 萨宾
Bean. Sabine.
豆子 萨宾
Bean. Sabine.
豆子 萨宾 豆子 萨宾
Bean, Sabine. Bean, Sabine.
豆子 萨宾
Bean, Sabine.
喜欢我的服装吗?
Do you like my costumes?
我超爱打扮的
I love dressing up.
堪尼斯电影节邀请函
My invitation to the Cannes Film Festival.
记得酸奶广♥告♥的导演吗?
Remember the director of the yogurt commercial?
时光回溯一柯卡森·科雷执导
停 停
Cut. Cut.
我在片中演个小角色
I have a small part in his film.
我会成为大明星
I’m going to be a big star.
他说那是他的杰作
He says it’s his masterpiece.
我得上厕所
I need the loo.
不好意思
Sorry.
我没搭上巴士
I never got on the bus.
坐这些人的车来的
I was with these cool guys.
您好
Hello.
我一定要秀给爸爸看
I can’t wait to show this to Papa.
很高兴见到你儿子
It’s amazing meeting your son like that.
她是你女朋友吗?
Is she your girlfriend?
你真是充满惊喜
You’re full of surprises.
你要跟她结婚吗?
Are you going to marry her?
原来你结婚了
So does that mean you’re married?
对 对
Yes, yes.
手♥机♥打给爸爸
Telephone! Papa!
你不说爱我 我就跳下去
Estelle, tell me you love me or it’s over.
终于到了
We made it.
大海 看到大海了
The sea! I can see the sea!
谢谢你
Thank you.
帮我拍好吗?
Can you video me now?
从这里看得到堪尼斯耶
You can see Cannes over there.
糟了 首映会一小时后开始
Oh, my goodness, the premiere starts in an hour.
欢迎
Bienvenue and welcome
参加第59届堪尼斯国际影展
to the 59th Cannes International Film Festival.
柯卡森·科雷走上星光大道
And on the red carpet is Mr Carson Clay,
开幕片《时光回溯》的导演
the director of our premiere, Playback Time.
评审团员艾米尔·戴柴夫斯基
And jury member Mr Emil Dachevsky,
虽然爱子失踪 仍然出席盛会
attending today despite there being no news of his missing son.
油量
我要去换衣服
I’m going to get changed.
帮我加油
Fill her up.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
柯卡森·科雷先生
Mr Carson Clay.
这部电影能激发我们追寻真♥相♥
This film is for all of us who hunger for truth.
让我们发泄痛苦
For all of us who cry out in pain.
更能解放我们的灵魂
For those whose souls yearn to sing.
他说这部电影很不错
He says it’s a very good film.
警方公开涉嫌绑♥架♥堪尼斯影展
As pictures were released of the Englishman believed to have abducted the son
评审团员艾米尔爱子的绑匪照片
of Cannes film festival jury member Emil Dachevsky,
随后发现他昨天出现在加油站
a positive ID of the boy was made at a service station yesterday.
警方证实绑匪有一位女性共犯
The police now believe the man is travelling with a female accomplice.
全国搜捕行动已经展开
A national manhunt has been launched…
每辆车都必须接受检查
and stop-and-search procedures have been instigated right across France.
你不是俄♥国♥人?
You are not Russian?

No.
也不是他的爸爸
You are not this boy’s father?

No.
你是英国人?
You are English?
你知不知道全法国都在找你
Do you know the whole of France is looking for you?
现在也在找我
Now they look for me, too.
你是谁? 要去哪里?
Who are you? Where are you going?
我要去海滩
To the beach.
柯卡森·科雷
电影公♥司♥出品
柯卡森·科雷
柯卡森·科雷作品
柯卡森·科雷
电影公♥司♥制♥作♥
时光回溯
绑♥架♥事件寻人启事
他爸爸是评审团员 我们要带他去
This boy’s father is a judge at the premiere of my film. We take him there.
不去海滩吗
And the beach?
想都别想
Forget the beach.
我只有一场戏 绝不能错过
I have only one scene in this movie. I am not going to miss this premiere.
你和警♥察♥都不能阻止我
Not for you, not for the police. Okay?
现在照我的话做
Now, do as I say.
我女儿
My daughter.
我妈妈
My mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!