Hold onto it, I’m gonna get it out.
现在出价是五百万
Five million dollars for the missing LaRue.
你抓到它了吗?我不敢肯定
Have you got it yet? – I’m not sure.
女士们先生们,有人出价六百万吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, will someone give me $6 million?
六百万 -谢谢,有人出价六百万
Six million.Thank you, sir. I have $6 million.
海德,线轴正在冒烟
Hilde, the spool is smoking! – The bidding stands at $6 million.
还有人出价吗?有没有?女士们先生们
May I have an advance?An advance, ladies and gentlemen.
有人出更高的价吗?
Can I have an advance on six?
现在的出价是六百万
The bidding stands at $6 million.
七百万 -七百万,谢谢,先生
Seven million. – $7 million. Thank you.
七百万,还有人出价吗?
Any advance on seven?
现在有人出价七百万
Seven million dollars, I have seven.
让她离墙远点
Keep her away from the walls!
这房♥子是无价之宝 -继续
The house is priceless!Keep going!
有人出七百五十万吗?
Can I have 7.5?
现在有人出价八百万
I have $8 million.
八百万第一次,八百万第二次…
$8 million going once, $8 million going twice…
才八百万?你应该接受那张支票
$8 million? You should have taken the check!
闭嘴,你…
You shut up! You…
一千万 -一千万,还有人出价吗?
Ten millions! – $10 million. Can I have 11?
这位日本先生出价一千一百万
I have $11 million from the gentleman from Japan.
一千二,一千三,一千四,一千五
Twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.
史曼兹先生出价一千六百万 -不
$16 million from Ernie Smuntz. Oh. – No!
一千七百万 -一千七百万,谢谢,先生
Seventeen million. – $17 million. Thank you, sir.
一千七百万,还有人出价高于一千七百万吗?
I have $17 million. Any advance on 17?
好主意
Good idea.
听我的信♥号♥♥就把龙头全打开,把它冲出来
When I tell you to, turn it on full blast. We’ll flush him out.
来吧
Now!
一千八百万 -这位女士出价一千八百万
$18 million.Eighteen million dollars from the lady from New York City. Thank you.
你根本没那么多钱
You don’t have that kind of money.
厄尼 -等会
Ernie? – Not now.
两千万 -两千万,谢谢,还有人出价吗?
Twenty millions. – 20 million. Thank you, Mr. Falko.I have 20. Can I hear 21?
来自日本的先生出价两千一百万
Twenty-one million dollars from the gentleman from Japan.
2100万?2200万,我最后的出价
Any advance on 21? – 22 million. That’s my last offer.
两千二百万第一次…
22 million going once…
两千五百万 -两千五百万
Twenty-five millions. – $25 million.
谢谢,先生,两千五百万
Thank you, sir. $25 million.
两千五百万
$25 million.
现在的出价是2500万,还有人出价吗?
The bidding stands at $25 million. Do I have an advance?
两千五百万第一次
$25 million going once,
两千五百万第二次…
$25 million going twice…
第…第…
Going… going…
嘿,别走
Hey! Don’t go!
这些水只是…
The water was just a…
为了示范一下…
A demonstration of
这房♥子有多坚固
how durable a LaRue really is.
结果怎么样?
How about that?
现在你们知道,这房♥子是永远不会塌的
Now you know this house will last forever.
老爸的幸运绳 -我猜我们干掉它了
Pop’s lucky string.I guess we got him.
是啊,我想应该是
Yeah, I guess we did.
什么声音?
What was that?
拉尔斯,看
Lars! Look!
是绳子
It’s string.
是芝士
It’s cheese.
整个工厂的转型…
And the entire factory has been retrofitted
将推动基于芝士的产品制♥造♥业
to facilitate the manufacturing of cheese-based products.
我明白 -这边是正在开♥发♥的新型乳糖生产线
I see.And over here we are developing our new lactose-free line.
那是什么?那是质检处
What is that? – Oh, that’s quality control.
给,尽力点
Here you go. Knock yourself out.
不好是吧?奥蒂斯,多加点咖喱
Oh, no good, huh? Otis, more curry.
好,试试这个
Okay. Try this one.
这是意大利干酪和鲱鱼做的原料
It’s mozzarella and herring.
尝出鲱鱼味了吗?
You can taste the herring, right?
还要生产鱼子酱加布里干酪…
I’ve also got a great idea for caviar-brie swirl,and a peanut butter and jelly
要专为孩子们开♥发♥产品
provolone for the kids.
但我真正想谈的是怎样开拓市场
But what I really want to talk to you about is expansion and marketing.
该由你来做代言人
I think you should be our spokesperson.
有人曾用老鼠做代言人,看来效果不错
I know some people who’ve used a mouse as a spokesperson and it seemed to work out pretty well.
知道吗,我现在…
You see, I want to
要把这里变成未来的芝士绳子工厂…
turn this into the string cheese factory of tomorrow…
“没有绳子的世界是混乱的”—鲁道夫·史曼兹