是预言家没料到…会降临有胡须的恶魔
This is The Omen with whiskers.Nostradamus didn’t see this thing coming.
厄尼,它还活着 -活不长了,给我
Well, he’s a living thing. – Not for long. Gimme that!
我下不了手
I can’t!
天啊
God
你看它就躺在那
Look at him just lying there.
我觉得这样做,太不光明正大
It just doesn’t feel very sportsmanlike.
最好快点想办法,它快醒了
We gotta do something quick! I think he’s coming to.
我忘了在盒子上开几个洞
Oh. I forgot to put holes in the box.
一路顺风,小混♥蛋♥
Hasta la vista,you little rat bastard!
快,还有正事要干 -还有两天,朋友
Come on. We got work to do.Two days till payday, my friend.
该死的美♥国♥佬♥,总是想占便宜
真完美,这是建筑史上难得的发现
Perfect. It’s the architectural find of the decade.
去那边吧
Let’s go…
准备好了吗?是的
Shall we? – Yes.
真是不容易,但我们做到了
Well, it wasn’t easy,but we finally made it. – Mmm-hmm.
厄尼,我要给你一件东西
Ernie, I want you to have something.
爸爸的幸运绳
Pop’s lucky piece of string.
我希望你能留下它 -他想让我们分享它
I’m glad you kept it.He, uh, wanted us to share it.
不知道为什么,可我觉得…
I don’t know why,but I think
如果他现在在这…
If he were here right now,
他会为你骄傲
he’d be proud of you.
他会为我们骄傲
I think he’d be proud of us.
你们好,小姐们,真漂亮,欢迎光临
Hello, ladies. How magnificent!- Welcome!
拉尔斯,你肯定记得海德和英格蕾
Lars, you remember Ingrid and Hilde.
你好
Hello. – Hello.
你们的发型真迷人
Oh, ladies, your hair looks positively biblical!
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪一下,我得去看看我做的薄荷饼
Well, if you will excuse me, I have to check on my crepes.
继续上香槟,他们喝得越多报价就会越高
Keep the champagne coming, boys.The more they drink, the higher they bid.
你们把宝押在了舞会上,是吧?
Hey! You boys put on quite a shindig here.
非常感谢,菲科先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Falko.
要知道,真是太可悲了…
You know, it would be very, very sad
如果在拍卖♥♥会上没人出价的话
if you boys put on this auction and nobody bid.
那确实是场恶梦
That would put a real crimp in our evening,
不过,来宾们不会允许这种事发生
but I don’t think there’s any danger of that happening.
我不知道,外面有很多人模狗样的可怜虫
I don’t know. There’s a lot of Eurotrash scarfing up the shrimps.
这样吧
I tell you what.
你去通知取消拍卖♥♥…马上…
You call off the auction. Now.
我会给你开张支票…
And I will write you a check
一千万
for ten millions.
我得和你一样疯狂地拒绝…这疯狂的慷慨
As insanely generous as that is, I have to decline,
但我很感激你对此事的关心
but I do appreciate your thoughtful concern.
祝你玩得开心
Enjoy the party.
你对线轴感兴趣?
Are you interested in spooling?
是的,我父亲…
Oh, sure. My father…
我是说,我哥哥和我拥有一家线绳工厂
I mean, my brother and I own a string factory.
是吗?
Really?
但愿能有机会去看看你们的工厂
Oh.I would love to see your factory sometime.
真的吗?
Really?
爱普丽,真没想到
Oh, hello, April. What a surprise.
你来这没什么特别理由对吧?
Just dropping by for no reason, I suppose?
妻子看丈夫要理由吗?哦,你在开聚会?
Does a wife need a reason? – Ah.Oh, are you entertaining?
不是前妻吗?还不是
Don’t you mean “ex-wife”? – Not quite yet.
欢迎光临 -这些薄荷饼…太好了
Ah, hakuna matata. – This crape. C’est magnifique.
这葡萄干的味道不错 -味道很好是吧?
The raisins are a nice touch. – They are good, aren’t they?
葡萄干?
Raisins?
女士们先生们,请就座
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
拍卖♥♥就要开始了
We are about to start the auction.
拉尔斯,我不知该恭喜还是该祝福你们
Lars, I don’t know whether to congratulate you or wish you luck.
祝我们好运吧 -爱普丽
Wish us luck! – Hello, April.
你好 -很高兴又见到你
Hello. – Nice to see you again.
你见过律师?没有,这只是客套话
I didn’t know you knew our lawyer. – It’s just an expression.
女士们先生们,感谢大家
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen,
参与这个重要场合
for joining us for this momentous occasion,
我们拍卖♥♥的就是这幢房♥子,拉鲁的杰作
the auction of our one item out for bid, the missing LaRue.
拍卖♥♥之前
Before we start,
有请这个建筑史奇迹的幸运拥有者
I would like to introduce you to the very fortunate owner of this architectural wonder,
欧内斯·史曼兹先生
Mr. Ernest Smuntz.
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you, all, for coming.
当先父将这幢特别的房♥子留给我兄弟…
When my father left this extraordinary house to my brother Lars…
和我时,我们…
and myself,uh, we
并不知道我们得到的是何等的惊喜…
had no idea what surprises were in store for us
…会发生些什么
or what was going to happen next.
当昆西镇的,呃…
Uh…When Quincy Thorpe
历史协会告诉我们它的价值时
of the Historical Society told us of its value,
你们…
you, uh…
你们真是…
you could have knocked…
让我们喜出望外
Us over with a feather.
我们…
We…
不知道有多…幸运
didn’t know what hit us!
翻修令人筋疲力竭,但总算是值得
The renovation was exhausting, but ultimately, rewarding.
这房♥子当时真是破旧不堪
The house was in terrible disrepair,
除了几颗钉子和一些…
but nothing that a few nails…
…无法修复的老式物品就一无所有了
And some old-fashioned elbow grease couldn’t fix.
我相信大家都等不及想竞价了
I’m sure the people are eager to get to the bidding.
什么?竞价?竞价
What? The bidding?
竞价 -好的,谢谢大家
The bidding! – All right. Thank you.
谢谢你,史曼兹先生
Thank you, Mr. Smuntz.
不管发生什么都要继续
No matter what happens, keep going.
建于1876年,现存的最后一栋拉鲁的杰作,拥有五间卧室
Built in 1876, the last LaRue in existence has five bedrooms…
我猜你是看到它了 -是的
Did you see him? – Yes!I thought so.
它吃掉了那根绳子 -什么?
He ate the string. – What?
绳子,老爸的幸运绳
The string. Pop’s lucky string!
那混♥蛋♥吃了它
The son of a bitch ate it!
你早看到它了吗?不,但我发现了这个
Why didn’t you tell me you saw him? – I didn’t, I found this.
我早说了该过一下磅 -对不起
I told you, you should have weighed him.I’m sorry.
看到它去哪了吗?不,但肯定没走远
Did you see where it went? – No. But it can’t have gone far.
我们的底价是一百万
Well, shall we start the bidding at $1 million?
现在,大家都知道我们在竞投拉鲁的作品
Now, we all know we’re here to bid on the missing LaRue.
我们的起价是五十万
Shall we start the bidding at $500,000?
这位先生出价五十万
Very good. I have $500,000 from the gentleman from Japan.
有人出价100万吗?有出100万吗?100万
Now can I hear a million? – A million.
150万 -150万,有人出200万吗?
I’ll give you one and a half.I have $1.5 million. Will someone give me two?
它在那
There he is!
女士们先生们,我想提醒各位…
Ladies and gentleman, I’d like to remind you,
所有地毯及挂毯均产自北土耳其的…
that all the carpets and tapestries were woven by hand
霍内斯谷
in an honest valley in Northern Turkey.
还有人出价吗?有人出两百万吗?
Now, can I have an advance on 1.5? May I have two?
有没有人出价两百万?
Can I have two, ladies and gentlemen?
两百万 -有人出价两百万了
Two million! – I have $2 million.
两百万,女士们先生们,还有人出价吗?
I have $2 million, ladies and gentlemen.Can I have an advance?
有人出价超过两百万吗?你真漂亮
Can I have an advance on $2 million? – So beautiful.
女士们先生们,请注意这些壁饰的细节…
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to draw your attention
金质和镀银铜件以及锡铅合金…
of the gold and silver-leafed copper and pewter…
还有人出价吗?有人出价超过两百万吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have an advance?An advance on $2 million?
有人出价超过三百万吗
May I hear $3 million?
这位纽约来的女士出价三百万
I have $3 million from the lady from New York City.
你干什么?没什么
What are you doing? – Nothing!
马上把你的手拿出来
Get your hand out of there immediately!
等等,等等,就一会
Wait! Wait just a minute!
等等 -有人出价四百万吗?
Wait! – Now may I hear $4 million?
四百万,女士们先生们…
Four million.Ladies and gentlemen,
四百万
Four million.
这位来自日本的先生出价四百万
Four million from the gentleman in Japan.
我抓到它了
I got it!
这位酋长出价500万,谢谢,现有人出500万
Uh, the Sheikh bids $5 million. Thank you, sir.I have $5 million. – Ah!
各位,五百万,还有人出价吗?
Five million dollars.Can I have an advance on $5 million?
还有人出价吗?这是没有正式记载的拉鲁的作品
Can I have an advance?Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the missing LaRue.
现在的出价是五百万
The bidding stands at $5 million, ladies and gentlemen.
抓住你了,小朋友
I’ve got you now, my little friend.
抓紧,我来帮你拿出来