抱歉,是家属吗?对,姐妹
I’m sorry. Are you family? – Yes, we are sisters.
好极了,请填下这些表,能捐赠器官吗?
Great. There’s some paperwork I need for you to fill out.Is he an organ donor?
我根本不认识她们
Don’t let them fill anything. I don’t even know them.
我是海德,这个是英格蕾
Oh, I’m Hilde and this is Ingrid.
比利时发型模特 -是吗,异国情调?
We are hair models from Belgium. – Belgian hair models. How exotic.
医生,我要打电♥话♥
Listen to me, Doc. I need to find a phone
不然会错过我的终身幸福
before I miss out on the most important deal of my life.
你哥有点神智不清 -我不是她哥
I think your brother is a little delirious.I am not their brother.
我没有妹妹
I don’t have any sisters!
厄尼,没事吧?我听到消息就赶来了
Ernie, are you okay? I came as soon as I heard.
你干嘛要穿件粉色的外套?
Why are you wearing a pink overcoat?
因为爱普丽给了我们一千二百块
Because April gave us the $1,200!
她给你钱?她是不是听说了拍卖♥♥的事?
So she just up and gave you the money?You don’t think she heard about the auction?
不,回家之前,我不会告诉她拍卖♥♥的事
No. I didn’t even tell her about the auction until after she took me back.
她跑到工厂,脱下外套,然后求我要她
She just showed up at the factory took off her coat and begged me to take her.
我们只能用在动物世界中看到的姿势作♥爱♥
We made love in a way I’ve only ever seen in nature films.
我真是不敢相信
I almost can’t believe it.
我能再开一家餐馆,你能回到她身边
I’ll be able to open another restaurant, you’re back with April,
还能留下那家一文不值的工厂
and you’ll even be able to keep that worthless factory.
你把这家工厂说得一文不值真可笑
You know it’s funny that you call the factory worthless,
因为,有件事也许我应该早说…
because, well, there’s something I probably should have mentioned before.
是吗?我想我也该坦白一件事
Yeah? Well, I guess I have something to confess, too.
嘿,那不是凯撒的车吗?
Hey, isn’t that Caesar’s truck?
哦,我的天 -凯撒,怎么回事?
Oh, my God! – Caesar! What happened?
他情况不妙 -想想,老鼠死了吗?
Please, sir. He’s not well. – Try to think. Did you kill the mouse?
什么?老虎?
What’s that? Horse?
恶魔,我不会吃它
Fiendish! I won’t eat it. – No.
你们怎么找到他的?
How’d you find him? Where was he?
有人打911,没人说话…
911 call. No voice.
但能听到尖叫声
We could hear screaming in the background.
他被锁在阁楼的箱子里
He was locked in a trunk in the attic.
有事我们会通知你们
We’ll call you if we get any leads.
这是什么?
What’s that?
把那东西放下,那是什么?
Put that down. What is that?
好痒!
That tickles!
我们对付的不是一只普通的老鼠
I don’t think we’re dealing with an ordinary mouse.
我的厨房♥
My kitchen!
似乎凯撒想给自己做个三明治
Looks like Caesar decided to make himself a sandwich.
泡菜,海甘蓝还有浆果
Pickles, arugula and capers.
涂着芝士的这一面烘烤过…
He toasted the side with the cheese…
但另一面没有,所以海甘蓝没有枯
but not the other side, so the arugula doesn’t wilt.
他怎么会知道这种做法?
How did he know that?
你看到它了吗?对,我看到了
Do you see him? – Yeah, I see him.
我卡住了,拉我出去,我喘不过气来了
Lars, I’m stuck! Get me out of here! I can’t breathe.
我…我去拿手电筒 -快点
I’ll get a flashlight.Hurry!
给,厄尼,我拿来了 -我知道
Here, Ernie, I got it. – I can see that.
撑住,厄尼,手电筒坏了
Hang on, Ernie. The flashlight’s broken.
好了,厄尼,我拿到火柴了 -太好了
Okay, Ernie. I got a light. – Great.
你闻到什么味没有?
Lars, do you smell something?
好象是煤气
Smells like gas.
你想干嘛?
What are you gonna do?
我要杀了那可怕的家伙
I’m gonna kill that unspeakable thing once and for all.
得了,厄尼,别… -让开
Come on, Ernie, no, no… – Stand back, Lars!
非杀了它不可
I’m a man on a mission!
这只是意外事故,厄尼
Look, this is how accidents happen! Come on, Ernie.
把枪放下,冷静点
Put the gun down. Calm down. Come on.
我要轰掉它的小脑袋瓜
I’m gonna blow his furry little head off,
我要让狡猾的老鼠脑浆…从这溅上天国
and I’m gonna splatter his devious little mouse brain from here to kingdom come!
你会把墙打坏的
No! You’re gonna blow a hole in the wall.
算了吧 -那也值得
Come on! – It’ll be worth it!
想想拍卖♥♥吧,看在上帝份上
Think of the auction!
想想钱吧,厄尼 -钱?
For God’s sakes!Think of the money, Ernie, huh? The money!
墙上有弹孔就会被压价
They’re gonna cut our price if there’s bullet holes in the walls.
钱?对,钱,钞票
The money? – Yeah, the money. The moolah. Yeah.
它在那 -开枪,开枪
There he goes. – Shoot! Shoot!
你打中了钢琴,你打中了钢琴
Yes! You hit the piano! You hit the piano.
听着…
Look. – Shh.
你疯了吗?你在毁掉这整幢房♥子
What are you, crazy? You’re blowing the whole house up.
可就是没打到老鼠
The only thing you haven’t hit so far is the mouse!
干嘛不把枪给我来试试?
Would you give somebody else a chance with that gun?
你干得非常好
You’re doing a wonderful job.
你打中它了
Whoa!You got him!
去打它
Get him! Get him! Get him!
地狱见吧,老鼠
See you in hell, mouse!
开火
Fire!
我恨那只老鼠
God, I hate that mouse.
当听到哔的一声,请留言
When you hear the beep, start talking
史曼兹先生,我是泽波公♥司♥的威尼
Mr. Smuntz, this is Vinny from Zeppco calling.
我在广场等了一个多小时,但你根本没露面
We waited at the square for over an hour,but you never showed.
对此,我们觉得很不满意
We do not appreciate being treated this way,
尤其在你弟弟已拒绝我们慷慨的报价之后
especially after your brother already turned down our generous offer.
我们打算撤回我们的提议
Consider our proposal withdrawn.
我的亲哥哥出♥卖♥♥♥了我 -出♥卖♥♥♥?
Betrayed by my own brother! – Betrayal?
别跟我说什么出♥卖♥♥♥,你该早告诉我报价
Don’t talk to me about betrayal.You should have told me about that offer!
工厂有一半是我的 -有一半是我…
Half that factory is mine. – And half is…
有一半是我的,可你想把工厂全卖♥♥掉
And half is mine, including the half that you tried to sell.
对,要不是被巴士撞到我就卖♥♥掉了
Yes, and would have if not for that stinking’ bus!
巴士?你能办好什么事?你把一切都毁了
Bus?You can’t leave well enough alone, can you? You ruin everything!
我?你为这个而怪我?
Me? You blame me for this?
看看!你在地板上炸了一个洞
Look! You blew a hole in the floor!
我清楚地记得有人♥大♥喊开枪,开枪
I distinctly remember somebody yelling, “Shoot! Shoot!”
没错,可你以前从没听过我的话
Yeah. Well, you never listened to me before!
知道是为什么?为什么?
And you know why? – Why?
因为我看不起你
Because I have no respect for you!
把一辈子都耗在那愚蠢的工厂上
Spending your whole life in that stupid factory!
真是可悲
It’s tragic.
你以为我就没有其他想法吗?
You think I didn’t have other things I wanted to do with my life?
没有自己的抱负吗?
You think I didn’t have ambitions of my own?
得了,你喜欢绳子 -我不喜欢绳子
Come on. You loved string. – I didn’t love string!
好吧,你就糊弄我吧
Well, you could have fooled me.
你和爸爸总是挤在一块,摆弄那些绳头线脑
You and Pop were always huddled together running some piece of something through your fingers.
就好象我根本不存在
It didn’t matter what I did. I didn’t even exist.
他七十岁生日我为他做了小羊排…
I made him my special rack of lamb for his 70th birthday.
哦,不 -不,你心里有数
Oh, no! – Yes! You remember.
我尽力做好那道菜,一切都力求完美
I slaved over that meal, making sure everything was perfect.
他说过:谢谢,厄尼,真是美味吗?没有
Did he say, “Thanks, Ernie, it was delicious”?No.
他唯一关心的就是绳子
He only noticed the string I had tied it with.
他简直疯了
He was crazy!
但我想得到他的认可
But I still wanted his approval.
我不想走,我是被赶走的
I didn’t leave, Lars. I was cast out.
你又来了
There you go again!
抱怨一切,除了自己
Blaming everything else but yourself.
你以为自己是成功人士?
You think you’re a success? Huh?
你…根本不懂…烹饪
Well, you… can’t… cook!
我恨你 -我也恨你
I hate you! – And I hate you!
比不上我恨你 -是吗?
Not as much as I hate you!
是的,不及一半
Yeah? – Yeah. Double. Double!
哦,我要找件东西砸你的脑袋
Give me something! I’m gonna brain you!
我这有
Here it is!
扔过来啊,来啊
Yeah, give it to me, then! Go ahead!
你干掉它了
You killed him!
我没想到它在那
I didn’t even know he was there!
要是早用水果砸它,就能避免所有麻烦
Let’s think of all the trouble we could’ve saved ourselves if we’d just thrown fruit at him in the first place.
哦,看,它还有呼吸
Oh, look! He’s still breathing!
杀了它,找东西杀了它
Find a blunt object! – Yeah…There it is. – There you go. Get that…
就用那个… -干掉它
Let him have it.
我… -你还等什么?
I…What the hell are you waiting for?
我不能用铁铲砸它 -为什么?
I can’t just hit him with a shovel. – Why not?
看看它,它多可怜
Well, look at him. He’s pathetic.
可怜?它是有尾巴的希♥特♥勒♥
Pathetic? He’s Hitler with a tail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!